Pisces Moon People, have you ever met another person with the same moon sign?

This topic was created in the Moon Signs forum by Tubu_ on Tuesday, September 8, 2020 and has 12 replies.

Profile picture of Tubu_
@Tubu_
6 Years

Pisces Moon People, have you ever met another person with the same moon sign?

Profile picture of TheSag
@TheSag
9 Years1,000+ Posts

I don't know.

All the pisces moon people I know are superstars, celebrities, geniuses and dxp users. I see a pattern here.

Like
Profile picture of TheSag
@TheSag
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Dread_Pirate_Phanta

Posted by TheSag

I don't know.

All the pisces moon people I know are superstars, celebrities, geniuses and dxp users. I see a pattern here.

lol

Have you ever noticed how many rock front men are Pisces moons? Lots!

click to expand

I am not sure but I have seen a long list of musicians, athletes, artists and actors with pisces moon and they are all very popular. ^^

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by TheSag

I don't know.

All the pisces moon people I know are superstars, celebrities, geniuses and dxp users. I see a pattern here.

LoL

Like
Profile picture of Tubu_
@Tubu_
6 Years

Posted by GemiAwesomeAss

Posted by Tubu_

WHAT SAME MOON SIGN? PISCES—

click to expand

Yes, Pisces lol

Profile picture of besarlalluvia
@besarlalluvia
13 Years500+ Posts

Posted by NelsonScorp

Posted by besarlalluvia

I met a girl with my rising, sun, moon, mercury, and venus

she is soooo moody and sarcastic my goodness

Do not kill my hopes lol

my twin have to be me

click to expand

aw are you saying i'm not moody and sarcastic? :3

Profile picture of SeaLion
@SeaLion
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Ive only met other Pisces moons on DXP but I dont know every moon of every person I have ever met in RL so who knows.

Profile picture of besarlalluvia
@besarlalluvia
13 Years500+ Posts

Posted by NelsonScorp

Posted by besarlalluvia

Posted by NelsonScorp

Posted by besarlalluvia

I met a girl with my rising, sun, moon, mercury, and venus

she is soooo moody and sarcastic my goodness

Do not kill my hopes lol

my twin have to be me

aw are you saying i'm not moody and sarcastic? :3

Are you moon Pisces?

click to expand

i wouldn't be in this thread otherwise

Profile picture of besarlalluvia
@besarlalluvia
13 Years500+ Posts

Posted by NelsonScorp

Posted by besarlalluvia

Posted by NelsonScorp

Posted by besarlalluvia

Posted by NelsonScorp

Posted by besarlalluvia

I met a girl with my rising, sun, moon, mercury, and venus

she is soooo moody and sarcastic my goodness

Do not kill my hopes lol

my twin have to be me

aw are you saying i'm not moody and sarcastic? :3

Are you moon Pisces?

i wouldn't be in this thread otherwise

One more fellow moon Pisces then, cheers lol

click to expand

ya we have same moon and rising