Scorpio's Behavior After a Breakup

23 years old female from Massachusetts, AMURICUH FUK YEAH!
Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Scorpio Ve
Hey, new as a member though I remember lurking around reading posts on this site a long time ago when I was in my mid-teens. I'm wondering what your guys' opinions are on scorpio's reaction to breakups.

Perhaps its because I'm 18 (almost 19), but I find that when I am faced with the possibility of a breakup I start thinking: "Okay, who am I going to go to next?". very destructive way of thinking, but I always have 'back up plans' and admirers so I'm never truly alone.
When I actually go through a break up, one of the first things I think about doing is engaging in something sexual with somebody else (doesn't have to be intercourse, but something sexual).

I'm not as destructive anymore, but these are behaviors I noticed in myself when I was going through breakups. I get extremely depressed, can hardly get out of bed, cry all day, then finally perk up and decide I need to take out my frustrations in bed. Or, if I get back together with somebody who I've had a breakup with, we have intense crazy makeup sex.

I find that scorpio women in general use their sexuality as a way to have power or somebody. Or maybe women in general?

Thoughts?

Women in general amd men as well power has plenty tools.
23 years old female from Massachusetts, AMURICUH FUK YEAH!
Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Scorpio Ve
Thanks for the responses guys, so quick too!

Sun in scorpio, Ascendant in Leo, Moon in Gemini, Venus in Libra, Mars in Scorpio.

also my last boyfriend said I was "too sexual", whatever that means.

Another thing, my parents are very conservative Lebanese-Christians, and were very strict, so that might have something to do with it?
23 years old female from Massachusetts, AMURICUH FUK YEAH!
Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Scorpio Ve
Wow, Ellessque, you literally said what's on my mind all the time. There's that constant battle between my "morals"/heart and my sexual drive. Thanks so much for the advice, I appreciate it.
40 years old male from Canada
Mercurian and Venusian First Decan Leo. Third Decan Aquarius Rising.
Posted by ellessque
You will FOREVER have sex on the brain (mars in scorpio)

You will ALWAYS feel guilty for doing that (venus in libra)

It's a mars/venus conjunction and it's so important to control it NOW...don't wait til later.

Your venus doesn't want to be alone, your mars wants to conquer everyone.

You will fantasize about the guy in line at the grocery store.

It's perfectly okay to have those thoughts, it's not perfectly okay to act on them.

There is nothing wrong with you. Your breakup style and how you feel afterwards is pretty much in line with everyone else's EXCEPT your mind will replay every single sexual encounter you've had with person until the next one comes along. IN VIVID COLOR. It will drive you insane. Don't let it consume you, best thing to do is distract yourself.

How do you distract yourself? Appeal to your moon sign.

Mine is in aries....so I just keep REALLY busy with a bunch of unfinished projects.

Yours is in gemini.....read as much as you can about it and start feeding it m&m's to keep your mind in full control of yourself because venus and mars will try to take you down.....LOL

Well done.
from España
words fail me
you two have got a proper mutual admiration society going there!! find it a little icky tbh, lol.

i find solace in sex whenever i'm feeling bad about anything. i don't think it's destructive in the slightest.

female from Pasadena, California
"Person, Escape Artist ........................................................
Posted by scorchedearth
nice name....

Hmm how do scorch water? Maybe she's an admirer...lol

My Scorpio sister sulks/mopes/obsesses/self-destructs, for... well she's still going through it. It's been about 14 months. She has a cancer moon and venus, if that makes a difference.
23 years old female from Massachusetts, AMURICUH FUK YEAH!
Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Scorpio Ve
Whoa, had no idea there was a ScorchedEarth! cool

@Rose: Scorpio with a Cancer Venus?
"thrill seeking dare devil who loves to live on the edge.... not really, but I
Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?
23 years old female from Massachusetts, AMURICUH FUK YEAH!
Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Scorpio Ve

Posted by ScorchedWater

you may want to look at your Jupiter/Neptune aspects
where is your lilith at?

Lilith in Aries
Jupiter in Libra
Neptune in Capricorn

Aspects dude.......does your Jupiter square your Neptune by any chance? this practically makes you a walking sex bomb.
Affectionately known in Rnapland as a 'moving violation'
23 years old female from Massachusetts, AMURICUH FUK YEAH!
Sun sign: Scorpio Rising Sign: Leo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Scorpio Ve
Was reading over the first post again what do you mean by destructive???

Say you're dating and her sign is compatible. Are you encouraged by this or doesn't affect you. Say her sign is incompatible. Do you keep dating or forget about it? In my experience, I managed to have long-lasting relationship with only one sign. Not
Anyone else's FB feed littered with this nonsense? Literally every chick who's had a guy ask her out with a cheesy pick-up line has by definition been "sexually harassed". XD The validation/attention hoaring is real with this one. https://c
Hi y'all! I'm meeting the sag I have been chatting with for almost a month tomorrow. He came in the country where I am today. He didnt come for me hahaha coincidence that he has a business and pleasure trip here. And how we met was through an online app w
I wanna make a million DXP points I want to live out by the sea A Fixed sign wife and some children And.... I guess I want a family... So I'll answer any question on your mind. Reading horary charts. If you don't know what horary is, no worries, i
Because of all the things that are happening in the world, we need to talk about what really matters ❤ http://imageslogotv-a.akamaihd.net//uri/mgid:file:http:shared:s3.amazonaws.com/articles.newnownext.com-production/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/tumblr_nkp
I haven't written an actual topic in a while. Suicide is one of those topics that can be difficult (sometimes impossible) to discuss. I myself have never been suicidal, but I've known those who have been, some of whom unfortunately have taken their lives
Which one is harder? Moving on? Starting over? Letting go? Response + sun & moon & mars Moving on - Gemini & cancer & pisces
And why is there an option to 'purchase' them? What the devil is this duncan?? Is dxp becoming candy crush now?
What are your experiences with Scorpio moons? Just made a Scorpio moon friend and never expected to connect that well with a Scorpio mooner. Really genuine, caring and sweet. He is the type that will go to Africa to volunteer and help others. Which he
So i posted in the virgo section but no one cares so maybe my fellow leo's could give me your opinion and input. Long story short on two separate occasions i've caught my boyfriend trying to message a girl on snapchat, it wasn't super inappropriate but
So as I have posted here a couple of days ago, hes been pretty cold and distant. Today I decided to call him out on his bs. I sent him a text and he responded that we are ok and he is sorry just that he is so busy. The way I felt is that its a half-assed
First of all, it's not what you think it is. I'm a 25 year old virgin female. After thinking for about 12 years of my life, I feel like I'm finally ready to lose my virginity. The thing is when searching for men to lose my virginity to, I felt the best ap
So I'm an Aqua female who met an Aqua guy. Sparks are flying like crazy... we are already in a committed relationship and digging into each other lives out of excitement and new shiny things of course. Now we setting some goals because we are of course go
I know this would never happen cause the members are always changing but wouldn't it be cool if we could have a directory Like: If your looking for intellectual conversation see...lady Neptune, hare, Enochthewise, alien, roybn, ixi, ellesbelles,