Hi guys. I need to know your thoughts about the Aquarian male. One was my best friend for over 4 years then all of suCreated by topgunphantom and has 18 replies. Last updated on 5/20/2013 3:13:25 AM
In the beginning I had just gotten out of a horrible relationship so I wanted nothing to do with my Aquarius, we just weCreated by beautifie and has 43 replies. Last updated on 5/20/2013 2:43:21 AM
My aqua ex gf is an aqua sun and rising. I'm a sagittarius sun with an aquarius rising. I love her a lot but we've butt'Created by Stallion121892 and has 2 replies. Last updated on 5/20/2013 2:31:21 AM
I'm a real health junkie. I'm always reading up on foods that are good for one's health. I eat healthy as well. So ladieCreated by aquarius09 and has 65 replies. Last updated on 5/20/2013 2:13:07 AM
Created by Stallion121892 and has 5 replies. Last updated on 5/20/2013 1:55:55 AM
I get this a lot and a lot of the time its flattering but its also annoying..I am 32 years old, which I don't consider "Created by DazedStarr and has 16 replies. Last updated on 5/19/2013 11:28:15 PM
I borrowed this from the book Astrotwins' Love Zodiac. Subtlety goes out the window when an Aquarius sets his sightsCreated by truecap and has 27 replies. Last updated on 5/19/2013 11:19:50 PM
As y'all know, I'm a gemini. My bf is an aqua. I was reading some stuff online about aqua men, love, etc. And they all sCreated by Aria and has 2 replies. Last updated on 5/19/2013 5:19:45 PM
I've known this Aqua guy ....for about 3 years, it started out with all the love promises and disappearing coming back iCreated by Keesha and has 10 replies. Last updated on 5/19/2013 12:04:00 PM
Aquarians are original and one-of-kind people. In fact, they enjoy when they are different from everyone else. You love ignoring other's ideas and setting off on a new path of your own. Being bored is something you avoid at all costs.
You seek out knowledge where ever you go and often seem lost in deep thought. Open-mindedness and objectivity are qualities that people seek from you. You are also very outgoing and enjoy being around others. Not being tied down by anything and being independent are very important to you.
Often you will come up with an amazing plan to fix things, but rarely do you follow through with it. Getting your hands dirty and working just does not appeal to you. You love to think of the big scheme and not fuss about the small details. People may grow tired of your self-importance as you try to be an expert on everything. Getting in a good argument is always a challenge an Aquarian will engage in.
- Aquarius & Aries: This can be a passionate affair, but both want to be in charge.
- Aquarius & Taurus: Freedom loving Aquarius will soon slip away from possessive Taurus.
- Aquarius & Gemini: These two always get along and seemingly nothing can break them apart.
- Aquarius & Cancer: Passions in the bedroom might be the only thing going on in this relationship.
- Aquarius & Leo: Scene stealing Leo is just too much for Aquarius too handle.
- Aquarius & Virgo: This couple will not be able to work well with each other.
- Aquarius & Libra: Both will find the other one so fascinating that neither one will want to leave.
- Aquarius & Scorpio: Personality conflicts end this relationship before it even begins.
- Aquarius & Sagittarius: Love of life and of each other make this a perfect combination.
- Aquarius & Capricorn: This pair might start off rocky, but if they stick it out great things can happen.
- Aquarius & Aquarius: This combination might not produce fireworks, but both will be satisfied.
- Aquarius & Pisces: Aquarius will always be trying to escape from controlling Pisces in this relationship.
- Ozzie Guillén – January 20, 1964
- Geena Davis – January 21, 1956
- Linda Blair – January 22, 1959
- John Hancock – January 23, 1737
- Neil Diamond – January 24, 1941
- Shinobu Tsukasa – January 25, 1942
- Wayne Gretzky – January 26, 1961
- Lil Jon – January 27, 1971
- Sarah McLachlan – January 28, 1968
- Oprah Winfrey – January 29, 1954
- King Abdullah II of Jordan – January 30, 1962
- Justin Timberlake – January 31, 1981
- January 25, 1533 – Henry VIII of England secretly marries his second wife Anne Boleyn.
- January 26, 1965 – Hindi becomes the official language of India.
- January 27, 1785 – The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- January 28, 1813 – Pride and Prejudice is first published in the United Kingdom.
- January 29, 1861 – Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- January 30, 1847 – Yerba Buena, California is renamed San Francisco.
- January 31, 1990 – The first McDonald's in the Soviet Union opens in Moscow.
- February 1, 1979 – The Ayatollah Khomeini is welcomed back into Tehran, Iran after nearly 15 years of exile.
- February 2, 1922 – Ulysses by James Joyce is published.
- February 3, 1870 – The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, granting voting rights to citizens regardless of race.
Books, Celebrities, Dreams, Education & School, Fashion & Beauty, Finances & Investments, Food & Drink, Games, Ghosts, Green Living & The Environment, Health, History, Home Improvements & DIY, How would you make this site better?, Internet, Jokes, Metaphysical, Miscellaneous, Movies, Music, News, Paranormal, Parenting, Pets, Politics, Reincarnation, Relationships, Religion, Science & Technology, Sports, Television, The Arts, Travel, UFOs & Aliens, Workplace & Career, Writing, Astrology, Chinese Horoscopes, Ophiuchus, Relationships & Astrology, Zodiac Cusps, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces