Anyone else notice Sagittarius women have that trashiness to them no matter how classy they try?

By deckedandeckerJune 24, 2021 2:08am — 27 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Should I check up on capricorn guy
cap guy aries moon sag venus ive seen for a few weeks recently called it off and told me about his depression he said that he really likes me but doesnt want to put me through it ive told him ill be here for him whenever and have given him space s
A whole boatload of trines.
i did nelsons thing yesterday it told me i have 10 trines seems like a few or maybe not anyway i googled what having shit loads of trines mean and it mostly came back as things came to me easily lucky so i was prone to being lazy i find that not t
I'm sorry, Mutable sign men
im very ashamed to admit that i used to be very envious and jealous at all of you for being loved by the fixed sign women taurus leo scorp amp aqua now i feel very sorry for you and believe you guys deserve better https i gifer com 13qg gif
Astrology and animals
do you think astrology can apply to them as well those here who have pets do you know their signs chart and if so do you see some correlations with them
Tupac shakur (Lesane Parish Crooks)
listen to this song and listen to it again https youtu be mb1zvudvldy i don t feel doing this rn but i said i would soo i got into tupac the same summer i learned about ralph waldo emerson also a gemini i was just getting into astrology then
Signs that receive the most right swipes based on men and women.
loooooooooooollll savage whos still saying sagittarius women are desired again lmao get rekt and stop obsessing over leo men you losers they dont want you leos are too busy chasing leo women and all other signs but you filthy animals men most t
Signs that end up with each other a lot romantically (Include gender)
from my observations 1 scorpio men with other water sign women except for scorpio women 2 scorpios and virgos in general both ways 3 leo men and gemini women 4 water sign women and taurus men
Calling all people with Lilith in the 5th house experiences
sup all was just wondering how realistic are the themes of 5th house lilith placements do yall really enjoy having casual sex and manipulating other people have you been bulied do you loathe the idea of having children do you cheat on your partner
Another rejection
what should i expect when it comes to marriage according to my natal chart i have been divorced for almost 8 years date of birth 22 february 1975 time of birth 11 20 am place of birth petach tiqwa israel i am marriage minded only i am very frustr
Progressed moon
so today is my first day looking at my progressed chart and learning about progressed moon this shit is fascinating a lot of you know my history with my sons dad cap ex i was with him for over 10 years found out in 2016 that he cheated on me my pr