Does this cancel out his sun sign?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Deedee75 on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 and has 5 replies.

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

My guy has a Sag sun and Venus

But a first house stellium

And a scorpio ascendant, mars, mercury

Would he have more Aries and Scorpio traits?

He seems all scorpio to me but I'm still learning him.

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Deedee75

My guy has a Sag sun and Venus

But a first house stellium

And a scorpio ascendant, mars, mercury

Would he have more Aries and Scorpio traits?

He seems all scorpio to me but I'm still learning him.

Cancel out no. Combination probably.

I know for me Sag sun, first stellium, cap dominant it’s a combo. I tend to lead with the cap but there are very saglike traits I have too. Especially the older i get, more Sag comes out.

Like
Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by bumboklatt

Nothing cancels out. The only thing that can heavily influence is the house of a sign

What house is his sun in?

First

Profile picture of Deedee75
@Deedee75
14 Years

Posted by bumboklatt

Posted by Deedee75

Posted by bumboklatt

Nothing cancels out. The only thing that can heavily influence is the house of a sign

What house is his sun in?

First

O thats aries house. I think what you think is Scorpio traits is Aries traits

click to expand

Possibly

I am Scorpio dominant with Aries at a close second so that may be why we click.