most common couples

By twinkletoesSeptember 22, 2020 11:01am — 23 replies
You are on page out of 2
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Do you think Cardinals more similar to Mutables or Fixeds?
do you think cardinal signs more similar to stick in the mud fixed sign or fun and free spirited mutables
Imum Coeli (IC)
what is your ic sign and how is was your home life
Other than Caps, which Zodiac sign men attracts woman with daddy issues?
img https i ibb co jjm07cp dylanminnette-20200921-0001 jpg img img https i ibb co dmw54xl analuisacorrigan-20200921-0001 jpg img
YouTube tarot monthly readings
what s your opinion on them do you use them to guide you if so who do you find does good monthly readings i watched a couple this weekend all on a similar line some shuffled the cards until they fell out while asking questions and some just shuffl
Transit Jupiter crossing over your asc/rising
i m dreading jupiter crossing my asc i ve read it can cause big weight gain i really don t want that so i m trying to be very mindful of it what were your experiences when jupiter crossed over your asc my rising is 3 aquarius thanks
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
happy sunday to ya id like to take the personal planets and describe in one word sorta the good the bad and the ugly for your placements heres my first shot at it the good capricorn ascendant ageless scorpio sun charming leo moon endea
Sun and Moon or Moon to Moon?
in your opinion which has worked better for you harmonious sun and moon aspects or harmonious moon to moon aspects
Job in birthchart
hello everyone ive been jobless ever since i graduated ive a degree in electrical engineering decent gpa but i get turned down so ive been trying my birthchart to see where i could find a decent job im a gemini ascendant and have jupiter in the 4
Women of dxp come here
i have a question for all of you have you ever been harrassed sexually or not in the street by men lets debate over it feel free to share your experience if you feel comfortable enough
Memory
hello one astrologer said i must have a terrible memory is it true that everything is so bad 04 03 2001 10 30 saint petersburg russia