most common couples

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by twinkletoes on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 and has 22 replies.

Profile picture of twinkletoes
@twinkletoes
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Stealing thunder like whatever -- in the spirit of the most rare thread, what are the most common ones?

i'm not interested in flukes or luck, what are the proven, tried and true pairings?

Profile picture of Kaiam98
@Kaiam98
6 YearsAquarius

I honestly can’t believe how common the Aquarius/Cancer combo is. I’ve met a few cancer woman in the past and I always found them attractive just didn’t think they could commit. Plus I didn’t want a clingy woman when I was a boy, funny how fast that changes as you become a man 🤣 and I wasn’t aware of just how feminine the sign was

Like
Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

click to expand

Exqueeze me

Like
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

click to expand

how come?

Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by LadyNeptune

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

Exqueeze me

click to expand

I mostly meant for the first two tbh, mutables deserve each other :p

Like
Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

how come?

click to expand

Virgo and Aries... Proper and improper ??

Cancer and Aquarius... Idk it's just insulting, they need to stick to their own water signs

Last one is actually ok

Likes
Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

how come?

Virgo and Aries... Proper and improper ??

Cancer and Aquarius... Idk it's just insulting, they need to stick to their own water signs

Last one is actually ok

click to expand

but they're so common

Like
Profile picture of SassyKiwi
@SassyKiwi
10 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

how come?

Virgo and Aries... Proper and improper ??

Cancer and Aquarius... Idk it's just insulting, they need to stick to their own water signs

Last one is actually ok

but they're so common

click to expand

I've seen the last pairing quite common, the others really baffle me

Like
Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by LadyNeptune

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

Exqueeze me

I mostly meant for the first two tbh, mutables deserve each other :p

click to expand

lol no your right total trainwreck

Like
Profile picture of aquarius09
@aquarius09
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Cancer and Aqua? 🤔🥱🤯

I’ve had a lot of Cancer male friends in the past but I wasn’t attracted to any of them romantically. I don’t even find this pairing common, tried and tested to be true

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by aquarius09

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Cancer and Aqua? 🤔🥱🤯

I’ve had a lot of Cancer male friends in the past but I wasn’t attracted to any of them romantically. I don’t even find this pairing common, tried and tested to be true

click to expand

there's so many threads about them tho

just something i've noticed

Profile picture of aquarius09
@aquarius09
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by aquarius09

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Cancer and Aqua? 🤔🥱🤯

I’ve had a lot of Cancer male friends in the past but I wasn’t attracted to any of them romantically. I don’t even find this pairing common, tried and tested to be true

there's so many threads about them tho

just something i've noticed

click to expand

You mean my cancer man left thread or aqua zoning out on them threads? LOL. I don’t see positive threads.

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by aquarius09

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by aquarius09

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Cancer and Aqua? 🤔🥱🤯

I’ve had a lot of Cancer male friends in the past but I wasn’t attracted to any of them romantically. I don’t even find this pairing common, tried and tested to be true

there's so many threads about them tho

just something i've noticed

You mean my cancer man left thread or aqua zoning out on them threads? LOL. I don’t see positive threads.

click to expand

yeah but there's a fascination i guess

Like
Profile picture of DonnaLibra
@DonnaLibra
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by SassyKiwi

Posted by virgoOPPP

virgo/aries

cancer/aquarius

gemini/pisces

Why do all those pairs sound so cringe

how come?

Virgo and Aries... Proper and improper ??

Cancer and Aquarius... Idk it's just insulting, they need to stick to their own water signs

Last one is actually ok

click to expand

Not really because Pisces will end up hurt.

Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Virgo/Pisces

Virgo/Aries

Aquarius/Scorpio

Saggitarius/Scorpio

Most common pairings I've come across on my end, Virgo/Pisces being the most frequent of the 4.