Venus in Fire signs VS Mars in Fire signs? Which one do you think more attractive and hot?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Pari23 on Monday, June 8, 2020 and has 28 replies.

Venus in Fire Signs vs Mars in Fire Signs Attraction Comparison

Venus in fire signs enhances charm and romantic appeal, making individuals more attractive and expressive. Mars in fire signs boosts passion and assertiveness, creating a hot and energetic presence. Both influence attractiveness differently, with Venus focusing on love and beauty, and Mars on physical attraction and drive.

Profile picture of Pari23
@Pari23
7 Years

Venus in Fire signs VS Mars in Fire signs? Which one do you think more attractive and hot?

Profile picture of Pari23
@Pari23
7 Years

Posted by Aqua-Marine

I prefer fire venus. Fire mars is definitely a no for me.

why?

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by 7thHouse

The ones in water signs 😂

Are you for real about this? Or is this your way of telling a funny joke?

The latter is ok cus I admit as both my Venus and Mars in water I'm not hot.

Profile picture of HeavyEntertainmentShow
@HeavyEntertainmentShow
9 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Aqua-Marine

Posted by HeavyEntertainmentShow

Posted by Aqua-Marine

I prefer fire venus. Fire mars is definitely a no for me.

Afraid of a lil bit of heat, are ya?

Image Not Found

#FireInDaHole

Lol They’ve got their own charm just not for me 😂

click to expand

Image Not Found

Oh.....we'll get you yet, my dear barracuda.

Profile picture of Pari23
@Pari23
7 Years

Posted by 7thHouse

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by 7thHouse

The ones in water signs 😂

Are you for real about this? Or is this your way of telling a funny joke?

The latter is ok cus I admit as both my Venus and Mars in water I'm not hot.

Water Venus or Mars tend to be sexy but not over the top. I dunno. Its my personal preference. I find fire venus and Mars a bit too much sometimes. Too intense. Not as smooth as water.

click to expand

whats your venus and mars sign?

Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Aqua-Marine

Posted by Pari23

Posted by Aqua-Marine

I prefer fire venus. Fire mars is definitely a no for me.

why?

Too aggressive and energetic!

click to expand

I agree

What's your mars?

Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

But you know, now that I'm thinking

Sex is really good with fire mars...

LoL

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hmmm Aries or Sag—

Aries rough sex

Sag spontaneous sex

🤔🤔🤔🤔😋

Like
Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Fanta

Posted by ELIGAB

But you know, now that I'm thinking

Sex is really good with fire mars...

LoL

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hmmm Aries or Sag—

Aries rough sex

Sag spontaneous sex

🤔🤔🤔🤔😋

Leo ravenous sex

click to expand

That's the only one I didn't experience!!!!!!

I could only imagine it will do well with my leo venus

🔥🔥🔥🔥😊

😮

Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Fanta

Posted by ELIGAB

Posted by Fanta

Posted by ELIGAB

But you know, now that I'm thinking

Sex is really good with fire mars...

LoL

🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hmmm Aries or Sag—

Aries rough sex

Sag spontaneous sex

🤔🤔🤔🤔😋

Leo ravenous sex

That's the only one I didn't experience!!!!!!

I could only imagine it will do well with my leo venus

🔥🔥🔥🔥😊

😮

Yeah, would likely be fire!

It is a selfish and aggressive energy, though. Can't deny that. Probably what makes it so horny.

click to expand

Lol

Don't forget the lust to get things all heated up

🔥🔥🔥😊

Lusty lions 🤣🙃

Profile picture of ELIGAB
@ELIGAB
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Aqua-Marine

Posted by ELIGAB

Posted by Aqua-Marine

Posted by Pari23

Posted by Aqua-Marine

I prefer fire venus. Fire mars is definitely a no for me.

why?

Too aggressive and energetic!

I agree

What's your mars?

Libra! I guess that explains it lol

click to expand

Lmaoo

Wow I'm Gemini, so I getcha!!

Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

IDK if its a fire mars/venus thing but sometimes he can be a bit needy in wanting my attention and affection. I don't mind cause he makes me feel ultra wanted which is a level of security my earth venus/mars craves.

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by 7thHouse

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by 7thHouse

The ones in water signs 😂

Are you for real about this? Or is this your way of telling a funny joke?

The latter is ok cus I admit as both my Venus and Mars in water I'm not hot.

Water Venus or Mars tend to be sexy but not over the top. I dunno. Its my personal preference. I find fire venus and Mars a bit too much sometimes. Too intense. Not as smooth as water.

click to expand

I think we just quiet about it I don't know. Some people might find me sexy and just don't say nothing about it but honestly I don't see it. Im obsessed with my muscular physique but I wouldn't say they sexy.

Profile picture of Chessmess
@Chessmess
6 Years500+ Posts

I don’t know.

I am clueless about this subject but I’ll try...

I’m an Aquarius Venus. I like intellect And romance so , fire for me, might be a little rough even though I am an Aries.

Profile picture of Pesto101
@Pesto101
6 Years

Sag Mars owns.

Sag Mars in the first house rules.

Ask a Leo Mars!

Profile picture of Emilia_Libra
@Emilia_Libra
7 Years

I have Sag Mars. It’s interesting to read what others write about those with Sag Mars.

I’ll be honest, being with a Fire Venus was too crazy. We were just too intense together.

I like being with an Earth Venus more, but I’ve never been with another fire Mars, so I don’t know how that would be.

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Loyal

Posted by Pesto101

Sag Mars owns.

Ask a Leo Mars!

Is this true? @saggurl88

click to expand

I wouldn't know, I've never been with a Sag Mars. But if it's anything like a Sag Venus, we would be great together.