Gems trying to call me it's 3.30 in the morning

By Centaur12January 16, 2022 3:14am — 72 replies
You are on page out of 5
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

How to get a Gemini woman to commit?
so i have been casually sleeping with this girl i met on bumble who is a gemini sun and gemini moon gemini women in general are fun for me really fun i love the one i am seeing because she has this strong natural smell of hazelnut when she doesnt show
Gemini man
sorry guess i posted multiple times by mistake just here to understand experiences with gemini men what are they like as friends and lovers unfortunately i have only attracted earth and water signs close to a pisces man but he is so secretive i hav
Gemini guys
what expriences have you had with gemini guys nothing serious any opinion on being great friends to lovers is welcome i have unfortunately always attracted water and earth signs which is not really going well pisces men are the most secretive and cli
Gemini guys
what expriences have you had with gemini guys nothing serious any opinion on being great friends to lovers is welcome i have unfortunately always attracted water and earth signs which is not really going well pisces men are the most secretive and cli
Scorpio OR Aries
the story was long posted discussed and finally i have a drastic change in all this bs so my 15 y old crash lover friend scorpio had finally been thrown away by his wife because he was cheating on her and she found out he had moved to another house
Well well well...Gemini Power is real after all!
so i bring to you a story of a lovely lady who was dying for the love of scorpio they were married and she had a short stick because her husband was a capricorn then this lady gem met this gorgeous scorpio and they loved each other for over decade th
Ask a Gemini anything
i know this version done been made before but the ppl that made this one has since deleted their accounts so um like im just reviving it any gemini or even non gemini for that matter can feel good and free to host this thread cus ima be honest i don
Question for you?
if you have followed my past posts well lets be honest i was spaming dxp with my crap for a while at one point lol anyway if you followed my past post about gem going away on a camping trip with the 43 year old guy from her kickboxing gym the danny dev
Does Gemini man always prioritize friends?
early days of dating a gemini man but i m starting to notice that time with friends seem to take a priority for him over dates even when sex is guaranteed lol i hear from him every day by text although the texts are usually brief we see each other a
Am I wrong for this ?
i havent posted on here for quite a while as i didnt want to annoy the shit out of you all like i did before with my problems with the gem in my life anyway most of you know our past so rencetly things have been worst than its ever been she told me