Signs a GEMINI man or woman are falling in love...

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by Brickhouse27 on Friday, August 9, 2019 and has 67 replies.

How to Tell if a Gemini Is Falling in Love

A Gemini in love often shows increased communication, playful teasing, and genuine interest in your thoughts. They may seek more time with you and share personal stories. Their behavior becomes more open and expressive as they develop deeper feelings. Recognizing these signs can help you understand if a Gemini is falling for you.

You are on page out of 2 | Reverse Order
Profile picture of neves
@neves
10 Years1,000+ Posts

With women - you'll have to check their underwear. If they change it at least once a week (normally - they wear the same pair the whole month) - they're in love.

With men - it's the almost same but with socks.

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Oh shit, I’ve been being stalked the last few months.

Posted by emeraldgem

I will stalk you....................learn everything about you.

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

They bug the hell out of you and don't leave you alone

😂😂😂😂

How do you know THAT? Are we THAT obvious? 🤷‍♀️

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

They bug the hell out of you and don't leave you alone

😂😂😂😂

How do you know THAT? Are we THAT obvious? 🤷‍♀️

click to expand

lol Because I've had one in love with me before 😄

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

They bug the hell out of you and don't leave you alone

😂😂😂😂

How do you know THAT? Are we THAT obvious? 🤷‍♀️

lol Because I've had one in love with me before 😄

click to expand

Was he utterly annoying?

How did it go?

Like
Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

You know what? I’ve seen the same socks for a while now.

Posted by neves

With women - you'll have to check their underwear. If they change it at least once a week (normally - they wear the same pair the whole month) - they're in love.

With men - it's the almost same but with socks.

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by neves

With women - you'll have to check their underwear. If they change it at least once a week (normally - they wear the same pair the whole month) - they're in love.

With men - it's the almost same but with socks.

Why do I have to change underwear at all like if I didn’t shower every season?

🤷‍♀️

Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by neves

With women - you'll have to check their underwear. If they change it at least once a week (normally - they wear the same pair the whole month) - they're in love.

With men - it's the almost same but with socks.

Why do I have to change underwear at all like if I didn’t shower every season?

🤷‍♀️

click to expand

You wear the same draws for a month? 😷

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Jumpin_Jupiter

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by neves

With women - you'll have to check their underwear. If they change it at least once a week (normally - they wear the same pair the whole month) - they're in love.

With men - it's the almost same but with socks.

Why do I have to change underwear at all like if I didn’t shower every season?

🤷‍♀️

You wear the same draws for a month? 😷

click to expand

That’s how I am saving for my retirement because according to CC I will be donated to the Chinese science...🧐

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

They bug the hell out of you and don't leave you alone

😂😂😂😂

How do you know THAT? Are we THAT obvious? 🤷‍♀️

lol Because I've had one in love with me before 😄

Was he utterly annoying?

How did it go?

click to expand

No. I need the clinginess. I don’t mind it. Gemini men love being treated like babies. Lol. I like doing that.

We broke up for other reasons but we were together for a long time. He just never grew up and was responsible.

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

They bug the hell out of you and don't leave you alone

😂😂😂😂

How do you know THAT? Are we THAT obvious? 🤷‍♀️

lol Because I've had one in love with me before 😄

Was he utterly annoying?

How did it go?

No. I need the clinginess. I don’t mind it. Gemini men love being treated like babies. Lol. I like doing that.

We broke up for other reasons but we were together for a long time. He just never grew up and was responsible.

click to expand

Treated like babies? They don’t let you licking their lollipop? 🤷‍♀️

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by saggurl88

They bug the hell out of you and don't leave you alone

😂😂😂😂

How do you know THAT? Are we THAT obvious? 🤷‍♀️

lol Because I've had one in love with me before 😄

Was he utterly annoying?

How did it go?

No. I need the clinginess. I don’t mind it. Gemini men love being treated like babies. Lol. I like doing that.

We broke up for other reasons but we were together for a long time. He just never grew up and was responsible.

Treated like babies? They don’t let you licking their lollipop? 🤷‍♀️

click to expand

I think all men like that lol.

Like
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

They show you their emotional side. They generally like to keep things light, however when you see those barriers start to break down and they show you the more serious/ hidden side and then see if they start getting emotional around you like they can’t contain their feelings for you any longer. I would say within 6 months you should know.

Likes
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

Most of this video is what happens when you court a female Gemini. At 4:15 is when the Gemini decides she cares back.

Edit: did anyone see that? Had the wrong video loaded. lol

Nah, that didn’t look right 👀 😆

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by LittleStar

#1 sign is planning activities with you or inviting you to literally everything in their life. They want to spend time with you and make you a part of their life.

But I find before that stage I typically act very abrasive or cold toward people I have feelings for. Or just act as rejecting and disinterested as possible. 😂🙄

Lol that’s the part that’s make you want to CHOKE them really bad! Why must they act like that, it’s not becoming.

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

So what’s the point of the coldness?

Posted by LittleStar

#1 sign is planning activities with you or inviting you to literally everything in their life. They want to spend time with you and make you a part of their life.

But I find before that stage I typically act very abrasive or cold toward people I have feelings for. Or just act as rejecting and disinterested as possible. 😂🙄

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

tand. How long does this last?

Posted by LittleStar

Posted by Brickhouse27

So what’s the point of the coldness?

Posted by LittleStar

#1 sign is planning activities with you or inviting you to literally everything in their life. They want to spend time with you and make you a part of their life.

But I find before that stage I typically act very abrasive or cold toward people I have feelings for. Or just act as rejecting and disinterested as possible. 😂🙄

I prefer to not feel emotionally vulnerable and prefer having control and the upper hand.

click to expand
Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

What a coincidence? I’m a Pisces and he’s a Gemini.

Posted by LittleStar

Having a Pisces husband with a much higher tolerance for my childishness and a much higher EQ has done wonders for me.

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

g everything to the tee. I didn’t have much patience before but darn it I have to learn some now. He’s always doing things to make me smile and laugh. He wants to be on the same plan, and the list goes on.

Posted by LittleStar

Posted by Brickhouse27

I can understand. How long does this last?

Posted by LittleStar

Posted by Brickhouse27

So what’s the point of the coldness?

Posted by LittleStar

#1 sign is planning activities with you or inviting you to literally everything in their life. They want to spend time with you and make you a part of their life.

But I find before that stage I typically act very abrasive or cold toward people I have feelings for. Or just act as rejecting and disinterested as possible. 😂🙄

I prefer to not feel emotionally vulnerable and prefer having control and the upper hand.

Your message is a little cut off but it really depends on how much time we spend together and how must trust gets developed. If we are only acquaintances it may never go away and it may never get said forever. But if we become closer or more comfortable then I might drop hints of the truth and then act exactly opposite of the hint so it’s not too obvious. 😂

So basic mixed messages to everyone else in the world.

If you view Geminis as teenagers when it comes to love you might be more than a bit accurate. You would need a lot of patience to wade through bullshit until eventually we mostly tell the truth.

It’s not lying to avoid consequences or to be shady it’s just to avoid being put into a box or discarded. We really like keeping a bit of ourselves to ourselves and then we really hate being disliked by those we care about. 🤷🏻‍♀️

click to expand
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

For me, I think they will see that look in my eyes and I actually get really nervous when I start to feel like I am falling for someone. That shit is scary!! Lol

Another way for me is if I have sex with you making deep eye contact, like I want to merge into your heart and soul.

Like
Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Yess omg this is all happening to me. Yesterday I got 49 text messages in less than 10 minutes.

Posted by WateryGem

For me, I think they will see that look in my eyes and I actually get really nervous when I start to feel like I am falling for someone. That shit is scary!! Lol

Another way for me is if I have sex with you making deep eye contact, like I want to merge into your heart and soul.

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

t even said anything. He was looking for me.

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yess omg this is all happening to me. Yesterday I got 49 text messages in less than 10 minutes.

Posted by WateryGem

For me, I think they will see that look in my eyes and I actually get really nervous when I start to feel like I am falling for someone. That shit is scary!! Lol

Another way for me is if I have sex with you making deep eye contact, like I want to merge into your heart and soul.

Were the two of you having a dialogue?

click to expand
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

uote> Posted by Phantom_Dangus

Posted by Brickhouse27

No I hadn’t even said anything. He was looking for me.

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yess omg this is all happening to me. Yesterday I got 49 text messages in less than 10 minutes.

Posted by WateryGem

For me, I think they will see that look in my eyes and I actually get really nervous when I start to feel like I am falling for someone. That shit is scary!! Lol

Another way for me is if I have sex with you making deep eye contact, like I want to merge into your heart and soul.

Were the two of you having a dialogue?

That's too much. That's just too damn much.

click to expand
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Wait, he sent you 49 texts messages saying what? Were they funny? Serious? Memes? What do you mean looking for you? How old is he?

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

It was him talking and a lot of emojis. He is 42.

Posted by WateryGem

Wait, he sent you 49 texts messages saying what? Were they funny? Serious? Memes? What do you mean looking for you? How old is he?

Profile picture of virgoOPPP
@virgoOPPP
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Brickhouse27

It was him talking and a lot of emojis. He is 42.

Posted by WateryGem

Wait, he sent you 49 texts messages saying what? Were they funny? Serious? Memes? What do you mean looking for you? How old is he?

click to expand

you gonna let this man win?!

don't be weak, send him 50 in return!

Like
Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

t!

Posted by virgoOPPP

Posted by Brickhouse27

It was him talking and a lot of emojis. He is 42.

Posted by WateryGem

Wait, he sent you 49 texts messages saying what? Were they funny? Serious? Memes? What do you mean looking for you? How old is he?

you gonna let this man win?!

don't be weak, send him 50 in return!

click to expand
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

click to expand

What are you not used to?

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

rsonalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

click to expand
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

click to expand

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

quarius and how is Taurus. I’m not certain on the Venus signs for us.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

click to expand
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

click to expand

I agree with you, I don't know why most act like they are the same personality all the time. My mars is in Virgo, virgo/scorpio dominant, I'm pretty calm for the most part, with a nice tough of happy Gemini energy. :-)

I am concerned that a 42yr old sent so many texts so fast, that's weird. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

been dealing for a year now but it got serious in October of last year. That was the first time he has ever done that.

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

I agree with you, I don't know why most act like they are the same personality all the time. My mars is in Virgo, virgo/scorpio dominant, I'm pretty calm for the most part, with a nice tough of happy Gemini energy. :-)

I am concerned that a 42yr old sent so many texts so fast, that's weird. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

click to expand
Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Brickhouse27

My Mars is Aquarius and how is Taurus. I’m not certain on the Venus signs for us.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

click to expand

Agh the post cut off... we’re you saying your moon is aqua and his is Taurus? It’s important to find out his Venus sign, that holds the key to his love, and what he looks for in a mate 😉 and your Mars shows what you look for in the ideal partner.

Profile picture of virghost
@virghost
7 Years

they're always there ALWAYS for a sign said to want their space they definitely take up a lot of yours if they're into you

source: my gem smothers me but I love that about him

Like
Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

My Mars is Aquarius and how is Taurus. I’m not certain on the Venus signs for us.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

Agh the post cut off... we’re you saying your moon is aqua and his is Taurus? It’s important to find out his Venus sign, that holds the key to his love, and what he looks for in a mate 😉 and your Mars shows what you look for in the ideal partner.

click to expand

What’s the site that used a lot to find the Venus and Mars?

Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Brickhouse27

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

My Mars is Aquarius and how is Taurus. I’m not certain on the Venus signs for us.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

Agh the post cut off... we’re you saying your moon is aqua and his is Taurus? It’s important to find out his Venus sign, that holds the key to his love, and what he looks for in a mate 😉 and your Mars shows what you look for in the ideal partner.

What’s the site that used a lot to find the Venus and Mars?

click to expand

Try Alabe.com

Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

I agree with you, I don't know why most act like they are the same personality all the time. My mars is in Virgo, virgo/scorpio dominant, I'm pretty calm for the most part, with a nice tough of happy Gemini energy. :-)

I am concerned that a 42yr old sent so many texts so fast, that's weird. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

click to expand

Yup, in fact, I would think someone moody would appreciate a dual personality or at least understand it 💁🏻‍♀️😆

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

My Mars is Aquarius and how is Taurus. I’m not certain on the Venus signs for us.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

Agh the post cut off... we’re you saying your moon is aqua and his is Taurus? It’s important to find out his Venus sign, that holds the key to his love, and what he looks for in a mate 😉 and your Mars shows what you look for in the ideal partner.

What’s the site that used a lot to find the Venus and Mars?

Try Alabe.com

click to expand

This one charges.

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

I agree with you, I don't know why most act like they are the same personality all the time. My mars is in Virgo, virgo/scorpio dominant, I'm pretty calm for the most part, with a nice tough of happy Gemini energy. :-)

I am concerned that a 42yr old sent so many texts so fast, that's weird. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yup, in fact, I would think someone moody would appreciate a dual personality or at least understand it 💁🏻‍♀️😆

click to expand

LOL your right I’m saying I’ve never experienced this until now with him so it’s like geesh, am I’m like this?

Profile picture of Brickhouse27
@Brickhouse27
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Phantom_Dangus

So, I can tell what it's really like for me, but it's embarrassing, and I don't know which placements cause it. Once I feel "allowed" to admit I'm falling for someone, I get so knocked out by the hormones involved in the "falling in love" stage I start acting like a stereotypical lovesick fool, thinking everything about that person is great. They can do no wrong. I hang on their every word. I am always excited to hear from them and panic if too much time passes. I can't sleep or eat properly and begin to lose weight. I do everything in my power to keep them from knowing how bad it is, so I've never been sure how much it shows. Eventually, if things progress between us, and he makes me feel loved back, that feeling eases into a deeper love. I know I've reached it when I feel a mixture of irritation and "d'aw" when he does one of his annoying habits, instead of not even noticing he can be annoying, and I relax and feel secure enough not to get jealous easily. I've only made it that far three times. Things would usually blow up in the middle of the infatuation stage. I've been married for a very long time now, so we've been through many other stages.

Aww this is so cute. This looks similar to what I’m noticing and it’s getting worse. How long you been married?

Profile picture of Moonbutter
@Moonbutter
11 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by Brickhouse27

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

My Mars is Aquarius and how is Taurus. I’m not certain on the Venus signs for us.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

The split personalities. I’m a pisces so I’m more so moody than the split personalities.

Posted by Moonbutter

Posted by Brickhouse27

Yeah I didn’t understand, I’m just not use to it. It’s very different.

Posted by Moonbutter

Put simply, I think if you have to question it then either it’s one of two things; He’s either not falling for you oooor you don’t understand him and or/Gems and that’s an Epcot coaster ride awaiting you 🤣

What are you not used to?

🤔 I get Gemini have that dual personality rep, but I don’t really see it like that because really most people have diff sides to them anyway. What is your Mars and moon? Do you know what his Venus and moon is?

Agh the post cut off... we’re you saying your moon is aqua and his is Taurus? It’s important to find out his Venus sign, that holds the key to his love, and what he looks for in a mate 😉 and your Mars shows what you look for in the ideal partner.

What’s the site that used a lot to find the Venus and Mars?

Try Alabe.com

This one charges.

click to expand

Scroll to free Astro chart.

First
Previous
Next
Last