Where is nanobit?

This topic was created in the Gemini forum by WateryGem on Sunday, November 10, 2019 and has 16 replies.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by bumboklatt

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by bumboklatt

Whats the name of that scorpio girl everyonr has a boner for?

I only know 2 Pisces women who everyone had boners for

Ands was really into her. She was here for a while too.

click to expand

Tag Ands and ask him....

Profile picture of hydorah
@hydorah
13 Years10,000+ PostsPisces

Posted by bumboklatt

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by bumboklatt

Whats the name of that scorpio girl everyonr has a boner for?

I only know 2 Pisces women who everyone had boners for

Ands was really into her. She was here for a while too.

click to expand

teeeena

Profile picture of HeavyEntertainmentShow
@HeavyEntertainmentShow
9 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by AnotherTaurusGuyReturns

Posted by ideatit

werent people rude to her to the point where she didnt want to come on here anymore??

I think that’s what has happened to Lady Netpoon.

click to expand

And the worldwide interweb is less smelly for it. The less retarded feminists in it, the better.

Image Not Found

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by AnotherTaurusGuyReturns

Posted by Black-Mamba

ppl do this ALL the time

no big deal

eventually they come back

ladyneptune deleted? interesting

She didn’t delete, just not been around for a couple of weeks.

Weird wonder why...

I actually like nanobot hope she comes back

click to expand

Me too!!

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by WateryGem

Where did she go?

Did I miss something?

Yep! You’ve missing your life...

Worrying about members maybe having life? 🤦‍♀️

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by WateryGem

Where did she go?

Did I miss something?

Yep! You’ve missing your life...

Worrying about membe

rs maybe having life? 🤦‍♀️

click to expand

Hmm, pretty sure I'm not, but ok. I think your snarky shit is old.

Nothing but a passing thought and posted it, i liked Nano, sorry you don't give two shits about anything or anyone besides your kid, aries and yourself, so it seems.

Pls move on and take your shit elsewhere

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by WateryGem

Where did she go?

Did I miss something?

Yep! You’ve missing your life...

Worrying about membe

rs maybe having life? 🤦‍♀️

Hmm, pretty sure I'm not, but ok. I think your snarky shit is old.

Nothing but a passing thought and posted it, i liked Nano, sorry you don't give two shits about anything or anyone besides your kid, aries and yourself, so it seems.

Pls move on and take your shit elsewhere

click to expand

You right...I DONT give a shit about anything that is real like my kid, my Aries and myself:..

You shouldn’t as well unless you just...lonely

Like
Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

I don't pay attention to people who feed misinformation to others just so they can get a laugh out of it.

Likes
Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by WateryGem

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by WateryGem

Where did she go?

Did I miss something?

Yep! You’ve missing your life...

Worrying about membe

rs maybe having life? 🤦‍♀️

Hmm, pretty sure I'm not, but ok. I think your snarky shit is old.

Nothing but a passing thought and posted it, i liked Nano, sorry you don't give two shits about anything or anyone besides your kid, aries and yourself, so it seems.

Pls move on and take your shit elsewhere

You right...I DONT give a shit about anything that is real like my kid, my Aries and myself:..

You shouldn’t as well unless you just...lonely

click to expand

Lol so I can't like anyone on the internet? 🤣🤣🤣

Why are you here then? Are you lonely?

Profile picture of WateryGem
@WateryGem
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Ram416

I don't pay attention to people who feed misinformation to others just so they can get a laugh out of it.

What do you mean?

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Ram416

I don't pay attention to people who feed misinformation to others just so they can get a laugh out of it.

OMG! Where are all the members who were here and they no mo?

Should we all take a poison or continue on living?

Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Ram416

I don't pay attention to people who feed misinformation to others just so they can get a laugh out of it.

OMG! Where are all the members who were here and they no mo?

Should we all take a poison or continue on living?

click to expand

🤷

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Ram416

Posted by Gemitati

Posted by Ram416

I don't pay attention to people who feed misinformation to others just so they can get a laugh out of it.

OMG! Where are all the members who were here and they no mo?

Should we all take a poison or continue on living?

🤷

click to expand
Like