what do you think about this scorpio? help me guys what do you think about this ? should i give up?

By noobsterMay 9, 2021 5:52am — 175 replies
You are on page out of 12
Learn more about the compatibility between Taurus and Scorpio.

Related Topics

Taurus man confusing scorpio woman-HELP please!!!
Hello all! I need some insight please! I have been seeing a Taurus man since August, the connection has been crazy from the start and for the first couple of months, the communication was on point. We talked multiple times a day all day everyday. Text me
Taurus and Scorpio attraction
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this forum. I wanted to discuss some wild magnetic attraction I've always felt toward scorpio natives. Wanted tonseenif any brave scorpios are willing to share their side of their experiences with Tauruses. I'm my early 20s I fe
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this forum. I wanted to discuss some wild magnetic attraction I've always felt toward scorpio natives. Wanted tonseenif any brave scorpios are willing to share their side of their experiences with Tauruses. I'm my early 20s I fe
Scorpio Woman dating a Taurus man
So I’m dating a Taurus man ,,I’m 20 and he’s 26,, we met on tinder and from the very beginning he’s been very attentive wanting to be in a relationship with me from the start...we had sex our second meet up and he asked me if I would be his queen,,,,,fast
Why can't I resist this Scorpio lady
I'm so attracted to this Scorpio girl for about 2 years now we've been talking it's long distance strong connection but we just decided to keep thing physical cause of distance but I come visit her in any chance I can we just can't keep our hands off each
Taurus/Scorpio mixed signals
Hi everyone im a Scorpio woman and am interested in a Taurus male. We have known each other fir a year and have mutual friends. The second we met we had serious chemistry and i couldn't stop thinking about him even though i was in a relationship with a vi
Do Taurus and Scorpios Needs align?
Hi, I get to observe several Taurus / Scorpio Relationships in my Social Circle. I noticed that the taurusses always end up calming down and nurturing the Scorpios, because they Scorpios typically get more worked up and emotional. They seem to
Should I declare my love (again) to this Taurus man???
Him: Taurus sun, Pisces moon, Leo rising Me: Scorpio sun, Aquarius moon, Cancer rising So, I have a crush on this guy at work since October. He is very shy and awkward around girls, but he is also aware that he is very attractive (he does bodybuilding