Underrated Astrology Couple

which couple in astrology do you think is underrated? Especially in the astrology sites/forums? name them and maybe post them, add celebrities if you like.
lisabethur8February 17, 2017 9:12am
89 replies
You are on page out of 6
  • lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S

name them and maybe post them,

add celebrities if you like.
  • lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by Sleepless
    Same sign couples

Taurus/Taurus?

I don't see many of this.
  • lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by Sleepless
    Posted by lisabethur8
    Posted by Sleepless
    Same sign couples

Taurus/Taurus?

I don't see many of this.

No power couples coz they bang too much

I see Cancer/Cancer a lot.

and Gemini/Gemini are the top two.

• lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by NotSoInstant
    Aries m/Cancer f
    Gemini f/Capricorn m
    Taurus m/ Sag f
    Pisces f/Gemini m
    Libra / Scorpio
    Aqua f / Scorpio m

I don't really get the feeling that Capricorn males on this forum really like the Gemini energy, they probably find the energy too unstable. which is weird because in real life I know two couples who are Capricorn male/Gemini woman.

If they had gotten into astrology and got influenced, before marrying the woman, they would probably get cold feet and run away thinking that they are going to be subjected to a life of instability.

I definitely don't see Scorpio woman/libra man, I read from scorpio astrology site, like scorpio.org, that even the authoress there says, scorpio woman would find libra man TOO weak for her.

which is also weird cause I know one couple in real life who is scorpio woman/libra man, and she has leo mars/cancer moon.

maybe if she got into astrology she would get influenced thinking...ohhh he may not be strong enough for me. and RUN.

Taurus male/Sag female, well I saw the famous couple Tatum channing and his Sagittarius wife.

and I know one in real life who likes Sagitarius female, but he has Aries and Leo in his chart and Aquarius.

I have seen quite a few Pisces females, with Gemini male,

but not in astrology sites as much. once they get a reading of Gemini male, they will get afraid.

• lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    here is an underrated one, I never see or hear of it...

• marshmallow

Gemini f/Capricorn m
    Taurus m/ Sag f
    Pisces f/Gemini m
    Libra / Scorpio
    Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion

what if the Gemini has Capricorn energy with scorpio? I know Capricorn loves scorpio and vice versa.

and what if the Capricorn has Gemini energy?

would the Capricorn dislike their own energy??
  • marshmallow
    Posted by lisabethur8
    Posted by marshmallow
    Posted by lisabethur8
    Posted by NotSoInstant
    Aries m/Cancer f
    Gemini f/Capricorn m
    Taurus m/ Sag f
    Pisces f/Gemini m
    Libra / Scorpio
    Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion

and what if the Capricorn has Gemini energy?

would the Capricorn dislike their own energy??

But that holds true for every sign compatibility . Compatibility influenced by not just sun sign but other placements.

I have a very close gemini friend who is very important to me and whom i love . Her ex Boy friend whom she dated for the longest was a Taurus so yes may be she has earth or water energy . However In general i am not too fond of Gemini .
  • lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by yupvirgoo
    Aries and Cancer so underrated when they could totally be power couples but then again when you're with an Aries, it's almost always a given.

Kim Tae Hee (Aries) and Rain (Cancer)

Kim Woo Bin (Cancer) and Shin Min Ah (Aries)

I think you're right.

if you get with an Aries...

but what about Anne Hathaway and Adam Schulman (she's the scorpio and he's the aries) do you think they are a power couple??

• lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by Gob_buttere
    Posted by NotSoInstant
    Aries m/Cancer f
    Gemini f/Capricorn m
    Taurus m/ Sag f
    Pisces f/Gemini m
    Libra / Scorpio
    Aqua f / Scorpio m

Guilty as charged...

*hangs head in shame*

yeah I read you will stay away from air/fire signs and especially air moons. lol

• lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by aquanib
    Gem F/ Aqua M

Underrated in the eyes of gem f. Big Grin

lol

Single Gemini females on this forum like the Capricorn males and the Scorpio males.

and even cancer and leo males.

you are an aqua male...

you like Gemini females?

• lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by yupvirgoo
    Posted by lisabethur8
    Posted by yupvirgoo

Kim Tae Hee (Aries) and Rain (Cancer)

Kim Woo Bin (Cancer) and Shin Min Ah (Aries)

I think you're right.

if you get with an Aries...

well... he does have Pisces moon

it's hard to see where his rising is...

but he does like the scorpio/libra energy, it's probably in his 7th house.
  • marshmallow
    Posted by NotSoInstant
    Posted by marshmallow
    Posted by lisabethur8
    Posted by NotSoInstant
    Aries m/Cancer f
    Gemini f/Capricorn m
    Taurus m/ Sag f
    Pisces f/Gemini m
    Libra / Scorpio
    Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion

Inconjunct energies don't mesh easily and I can see why Geminis won't be thrilled by Cap energy, but irl I have seen this combo.

There is some thing i read in a Linda Goodman book many years back . It was about 8-4 /4-8 sun signs in zodiac circle. Eg

Capricorn - Leo > Jan 1, Feb 2, March 3, April 4 , May 5, June 6, July 7, Aug 8
    Gemini - Capricorn > June 1, July 2, Aug 3, Sep 4 , Oct 5 , Nov 6, Dec 7 , Jan 8

Aries - Scorpio > 1 being aries to 8 being scorpio
    Scorpio - Gemini > 1 being scorpio to 8 being Gemini

Now in this kind of combo there is always some sort of attraction and many a times we will see couples with this combo. These may not be ideal for each other but this kind is a very common combo. There is one more thing i have noticed. In this 1 to 8 combo the sign on 1 no is more attached to sign on 8 no than the other way round. For eg An aries will care more for Scorpio than a scorpio for aries .

Just a thought came to me now that this combination could be more of a karmic relationship than that of a soul mate
  • marshmallow
    Libra / Scorpio
    Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion

Capricorn - Leo > Jan 1, Feb 2, March 3, April 4 , May 5, June 6, July 7, Aug 8

Aries - Scorpio > 1 being aries to 8 being scorpio
    Scorpio - Gemini > 1 being scorpio to 8 being Gemini

I stopped reading the minute I noticed gem-sxorp coupling!
    treetrunk NO!
    I'm not looking now, but I may date one of my Cap friend...

LOL

But like i said scorpio as per this combination would be more int in gemini than a gemini in scorpio . Only if you woudnt have stopped reading Winking

• lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    Posted by NotSoInstant
    Posted by lisabethur8
    Posted by aquanib
    Gem F/ Aqua M

Underrated in the eyes of gem f. Big Grin

lol

and even cancer and leo males.

you are an aqua male...

you like Gemini females?

Who is the single gem female on this forum? Im None I believe... I'm single but I shouldn't count...And Gemitati is a troll accountLaughing

you're single Gemini female but you don't count?? Confused

but don't you have a preference?

Recent Relationships & Astrology Topics