Underrated Astrology Couple

which couple in astrology do you think is underrated? Especially in the astrology sites/forums? name them and maybe post them, add celebrities if you like.
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.

name them and maybe post them,

add celebrities if you like.
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by Sleepless
Same sign couples

Taurus/Taurus?

I don't see many of this.
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by Sleepless
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by Sleepless
Same sign couples

Taurus/Taurus?

I don't see many of this.

No power couples coz they bang too much

I see Cancer/Cancer a lot.

and Gemini/Gemini are the top two.

"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

I don't really get the feeling that Capricorn males on this forum really like the Gemini energy, they probably find the energy too unstable. which is weird because in real life I know two couples who are Capricorn male/Gemini woman.

If they had gotten into astrology and got influenced, before marrying the woman, they would probably get cold feet and run away thinking that they are going to be subjected to a life of instability.

I definitely don't see Scorpio woman/libra man, I read from scorpio astrology site, like scorpio.org, that even the authoress there says, scorpio woman would find libra man TOO weak for her.

which is also weird cause I know one couple in real life who is scorpio woman/libra man, and she has leo mars/cancer moon.

maybe if she got into astrology she would get influenced thinking...ohhh he may not be strong enough for me. and RUN.

Taurus male/Sag female, well I saw the famous couple Tatum channing and his Sagittarius wife.

and I know one in real life who likes Sagitarius female, but he has Aries and Leo in his chart and Aquarius.

I have seen quite a few Pisces females, with Gemini male,

but not in astrology sites as much. once they get a reading of Gemini male, they will get afraid.

"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
here is an underrated one, I never see or hear of it...

Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by marshmallow
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion

what if the Gemini has Capricorn energy with scorpio? I know Capricorn loves scorpio and vice versa.

and what if the Capricorn has Gemini energy?

would the Capricorn dislike their own energy??
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by marshmallow
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Capricorns in general do not like gemini energy . Or may be its just my opinion

and what if the Capricorn has Gemini energy?

would the Capricorn dislike their own energy??

But that holds true for every sign compatibility . Compatibility influenced by not just sun sign but other placements.

I have a very close gemini friend who is very important to me and whom i love . Her ex Boy friend whom she dated for the longest was a Taurus so yes may be she has earth or water energy . However In general i am not too fond of Gemini .
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by yupvirgoo
Aries and Cancer so underrated when they could totally be power couples but then again when you're with an Aries, it's almost always a given.

Kim Tae Hee (Aries) and Rain (Cancer)

Kim Woo Bin (Cancer) and Shin Min Ah (Aries)

I think you're right.

if you get with an Aries...

but what about Anne Hathaway and Adam Schulman (she's the scorpio and he's the aries) do you think they are a power couple??

Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Guilty as charged...

*hangs head in shame*

"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by Gob_buttere
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Guilty as charged...

*hangs head in shame*

yeah I read you will stay away from air/fire signs and especially air moons. lol

"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by aquanib
Gem F/ Aqua M

Underrated in the eyes of gem f.

lol

Single Gemini females on this forum like the Capricorn males and the Scorpio males.

and even cancer and leo males.

you are an aqua male...

you like Gemini females?

Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by Gob_buttere
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Guilty as charged...

*hangs head in shame*

Well, there comes a time, in life, when you just have to gravitate more towards what works for you.

Time and time again, people say that astrology shouldn't influence a relationship or your choice in a partner. As idealistic as that may sound, many of us know that this isn't the case. Personally, I think most of those very people are either inexperienced, ignorant of astrological influences or are simply fooling themselves.

"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
Posted by yupvirgoo
Posted by lisabethur8
Posted by yupvirgoo

Kim Tae Hee (Aries) and Rain (Cancer)

Kim Woo Bin (Cancer) and Shin Min Ah (Aries)

I think you're right.

if you get with an Aries...

well... he does have Pisces moon

it's hard to see where his rising is...

but he does like the scorpio/libra energy, it's probably in his 7th house.
Posted by NotSoInstant
Posted by Gob_buttere
Posted by NotSoInstant
Aries m/Cancer f
Gemini f/Capricorn m
Taurus m/ Sag f
Pisces f/Gemini m
Libra / Scorpio
Aqua f / Scorpio m

Guilty as charged...

*hangs head in shame*

I guess she tried to stop you from taking three left turns....

My favourite number...

Hypothetically of course, please feel free to share. I've notice that there's a difference between when people are initially crushing on someone than actually developing feelings for them.
so, apparently I have never dated any of you mofos. Tell me something will you? Will you even wanna date the Gemini women? Will you date the crazy like me? I mean, we can be annoying but eh we are loyal too. XD Shoot me with your sarcasm or whatever
Post pictures of anything that makes you think Virgo. For you fellow Virgos also post pics of things you like.
I was wondering if any of my Taurian equals are dating and/or involved with a Libra. According to everything I read and find, we are not supposed to be compatible. While I try NOT to let this be the focus of my relationship, I am curious to know if ther
Hello folks. It's that time of the year when we all gather in one topic to show gratitude and shade towards our fellow dxpers and to hand them trophies that are worth gold in internet bragging. Topic will run until this Sunday, the 17th of December
Also please state your Venus, Mars, and Moon sign. I notice that mens ideal type usually seem to combine mainly their Venus AND Moon traits. For instance this one guy I know's ideal type is a woman that is quiet, calm, wise, likes music, and are a str
So this is kind of like those threads that say ask a Leo, ask a Cancer, etc. When people find out I have danced they ask me a million questions so let’s just get this out of the way. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I http://i.imgur.com/UNDY
HALLLLOOOO Virgos What are your thoughts on Geminis? Tell me the good, bad and the sexy 😢
Happy Birthday to my BFF, My numero UNO!!!!!! I hope you have a great day with whatever girl gets graced with your fabulous presence today!!! XD 🎢 Cause you're my right hand, you my go to!!! 🎢 @hellosaggy https://media.giphy.com/media/qFNcv6c05EPO8