male taurus strange behavior

i am obsessed w this taurus guy i met back in august. we matched on a dating app and he asked for my snapchat. i was so in awe of how hot this guy is, i call him the hottest guy i've ever dated. he's over 6ft tall, has long dirty blonde hair, quirky tee
aqua sun taurus moon *~
i am obsessed w this taurus guy i met back in august.
we matched on a dating app and he asked for my snapchat.
i was so in awe of how hot this guy is, i call him the hottest guy i've ever dated. he's over 6ft tall, has long dirty blonde hair, quirky teeth/super cute smile, skates and surfs, his energy is just magnetic. he's like a ball of sunshine.
he was dragging his feet on asking me out in august so i asked someting along the lines of "when are you gonna ask me out already?"
he gave me some weird excuse and i brushed it off, i don't take dating apps too seriously.
then the next day he's like i'll drive to you and take you out. so he did. he was even more attractive in person and it seemed like he was super into me (body language wise)
it was fun / chill...i felt pretty comfortable with him. when we got in the uber to the next location he immediately started kissing me and all this cute stuff, which normally, i'm not into.
then we get to the spot and are talking / chatting about our travels and fun stories.
me and this random passerby guy looked at eachother, i stare at everyone, so no big deal to me.
the taurus guy looked at us both and physically moved my chair closer to him and glared at the other guy.
i thought it was cute.
it was a nice/chill time, we are both goofy so i thought it went well.
so the next few days on snapchat were weird. he would watch al of my stories right away and started asking me stuff like "are you hanging out with another guy?" and all this unecessary jealous stuff...
i was like no what are you even talking about? and then he ignored me.
i asked him when we are going to hang out again and again he came up with the lame excuses, so i brushed it off.
however, he kept watching my snapchat stories and this got on my nerves and so i deleted him.
we got into an argument and it was awkward so i just tried to drop it because his behavior isn't logical to me. he's giving me excuses yet he wants to get jealous over nothing?
ok.
anyway in october i was going to another festival and i remember him telling me he was going, so i texted him like hey are you at this festival? he texted back right away and was like yeah i am! where are you?
we were supposed to meet up.
BUT THE UNIVERSE/MY PHONE SERVICE blocked me.
i left the area right after the festival and was sad i didn't hear back from the taurus. yet when i got home and smoked, i got a flood of texts from the taurus. saying "hey i'm at this location. where are you???"
i was so surprised and told him that i was sorry and just got home and my phone just delivered the messages.
he was like come to this beach and i was like YES!! i would love to but I just smoked (aka i can't drive) and told him i would hit him up later that week.
he ignored me after that.
i gave up yet again.
then a few weeks after that, one day when i'm hibernating, dead asleep, i get a text message saying "hey i'm by your house, what are you doing?"
i was shocked.
but i was asleep, so i didn't wake up and respond until hours later.
i was so sad!!!
i confronted him via text, like hey what's up? what's going on with us?
he proceeds to tell me he's still on and off with some girl for 2 years and is "unavailable" and is back to ignoring me again....
i tried to stand my ground and wish him goodluck with everything, then backtracked and told him i just wanted to be friends because he's one of the first people i met in this city.
he's still ignoring me.

normally, this is stupid and i would drop it, but i really admire him and am putting up with this for now.

any ladies experience something similar? any taurus men have any advice/input?
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Maybe things between you is dragging to him.

Boredom. So he goes n hangs out with someone else
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by DMV
Maybe things between you is dragging to him.

Boredom. So he goes n hangs out with someone else

What do you mean? I'm not sure how to move forward.
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by creed74
girls with Taurus moons always liked me...one a leo another a virgo. what do you feel about us?
and i dont really have advice ive been in anothe similar thing with a libra and i just stopped talking to her for weeks then hit her up and talked/texted for a few days then stopped again but i think the main reason was i felt like she wasnt a good match for me because she didnt understand to look beneath the surface when talking to me maybe that helps.

I have another taurus ex who will not let me go. I don't really understand his reasoning, but he won't let me go and always tries to find a way to pop up into my life. He's nice and polite. He is nothing like the other taurus that I am hooked on. I really like the guy I posted a topic about because 1)he's super attractive 2)i felt very comfortable talking to him 3)love his sense of humor and airheaded demeanor... seems very laidback

The last text conversation we had before he told me about his ex being in the picture was him telling me how depressed he was and lonely.. I thought it was extremely bizarre. I wanted to ask him more but I didn't want to press him or feel like I was being intrusive. Do you taurus guys like it when girls are more intrusive?
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by 4ever_confused
Posted by DMV
Maybe things between you is dragging to him.

Boredom. So he goes n hangs out with someone else

What do you mean? I'm not sure how to move forward.

When he calls be more available.

He probably gets bored by the pace of your dating.
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by creed74
Posted by 4ever_confused
Posted by creed74

see what im saying he told you he was depressed and lonley and you said it was bizarre? taurus are very ''there'' air signs are aloof he might see as you dont understand him so that might be why he is going back and forth insted of going alll the way

I've never thought of this possibility before. He's mentioned this to me several times about how is stuck in a rut and feeling sad. I would love to help him / be there for him, but I'm not sure how to? I've tried to cheer him up before by offering to take him out to do something fun but he just gives me an excuse so I've stopped trying. What should I do now?

aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by DMV
Posted by 4ever_confused
Posted by DMV
Maybe things between you is dragging to him.

Boredom. So he goes n hangs out with someone else

What do you mean? I'm not sure how to move forward.

When he calls be more available.

He probably gets bored by the pace of your dating.

I can do that. It's just weird because something always gets in the way of us hanging out. I was so excited to see him both times but for whatever reason I haven't been able to see him again.

male from USA
Sun in Bull, Moon in Fish, etc.
Some of the things I see on these forums make me shake my head.

"Is this a Taurus thing? Are all Scorpio men like this? If I make my Pisces feel more secure, will he stop passive-aggressively dicking me around and commit? Will my Sag stop cheating on me eventually if I'm patient?"

Smdh.

This guy sounds like he has a big problem with jealousy and now he's trying to make you jealous. He can't handle you having other guys in your life, so now he's got this other girl-maybe-and he's using her-if she's even real-to hurt you because he thinks you might have other guys in your life.

The fact that you couldn't get simpatico and meet up at the festival or subsequently probably adds to it for him.

When I was younger, jealousy was a bigger issue for me. It would bug me if I thought my girlfriend was flirting with someone else, but I never would say anything. It would stew inside me and the girl could usually tell, but I would deny it.

As I got older, I stopped getting so jealous. I think a couple of the girls I dated when I was younger really were too flirtacious with other people. The women I've dated as a full-blown adult haven't acted that way.

Hate to say it, but that contrast-super chill one minute, jealous bastard the next-is kind of a Taurus thing. I think we have a tendency to be placid and harmless as a rule, but easily triggered by certain things to be jerks.

That isn't an excuse, though. Your dude needs either time to grow up or someone to get in his face and tell him his bullbutter won't fly. Personally, I respect women who won't take my butter. Maybe he needs you to call him out on his jealousy issue, let him know you'll leave him in the dust if he doesn't cut the crap.
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by creed74
do u know his moon sign

no i don't. :/
male from USA
Sun in Bull, Moon in Fish, etc.
No, I hate when anyone tries to pry information out of me. I don't know if that's a Taurus thing, though.
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by Bricks195
Some of the things I see on these forums make me shake my head.

Smdh.

haha! i like how annoyed this is making you feel too! yes!!
i thought he was joking about there being other guys bit, i mean, is he serious? i never chase this much, but i really dig him.
i never saw it from that point of view, i wasn't being flakey because of another guy, it was literally the worst timing. my phone service cut off during the festival and i was dead asleep the second time. i can see it from his point of view though...
well for now he's ignoring me :/ i've tried giving him an ultimatum before but he will just drop me so hence why i've backpeddaled.
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by Bricks195

I'm the same way. So I figured he will open up to me if he wants me to know something. For now all I know is that he's depressed, stuck in a rut, stuck with some girl on and off for 2 years, and lays around at home all day because he's sad.
male from USA
Sun in Bull, Moon in Fish, etc.
I'm still stuck on the jealousy thing.

Sad, lonely, depressed, etc., not sure if you should feel bad or keep your distance. He's this great looking guy who's lonely and depressed and has a troubling jealous streak.

Something might be going on upstairs with him. Don't ghost him or anything, but maybe you should keep things as casual as possible and don't spend much one-on-one time with him until you figure this out.
aqua sun taurus moon *~
Posted by Bricks195
I'm still stuck on the jealousy thing.

Yeah maybe... It was a little strange to hear this, seeing as how in person he's pretty happy go lucky and laidback like me.
He's ignoring me at the moment.
But a few weeks ago he just showed up around my house, I was asleep so I wasn't able to hang out with him.
I just sent him a fb friend request to try to talk to him again, but I will keep all this advice in mind. Such as be more available and ask him more in-depth questions.

Our ego can get in the way so when this happens you both need to talk and come up with a mutual respectful and honest chat.

Don't ever play games where I'll try to make a Taurus or anyone else jealous. It will back fire. And then we get stubborn.

He is a bit fast but if you can handle it go with the flow, but don't put out right away. Just be friends, get to know each other, ask him if he is seeing someone, ask him questions about his life.

We have known each other for 7 months been dating since November. He asked me to be his girlfriend officially last week. The same day we run into my ex and some drama happened but we talked about it and both agreed to brush it off. We decided to take a tr
very questions? much answers.
What's the sign of your bestfriend? Mine is Aquarius ❤
Because people lie so we stop (caring) giving a
I just want to make sure my boyfriend doesn't manipulate me. I mean I'm too nice sometimes and end up doing a lot of things for him, and I want to be there for him, but I also want to set boundaries. I want to make sure he knows he can't walk all over me,
I saw this question on personalitycafe, and I was wondering what the dxp's INTJs think about this. "INTJs, do you become even MORE detached and aloof when you really like someone ?" I know that for me, unless I choose to make it obvious, the other w
Hi I have no life I need your opinions on this serious matter please: Tina- triple Capricorn Louise- Aries Gene- Pisces or Cancer Lin- Pisces Bob- ? Taurus? Mr. Fishcoder: virgo Jimmy Jr.- Gemini Tammy- Sagittarius
What do they like/dislike? How can one keep them hooked? I'm just being a little bit curious, as I kinda like one.
I need either 23-25 players. This is NOT the game thread--JUST sign up 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25)
If you are yet to connect, please state your age. Responses from all genders please.
I want to go somewhere nice this summer, maybe somewhere not too busy and somewhere to have your own space. obviously with beautiful sunny weather too! what holidays have you been on with your baes? how was it? where did you go?
Compliment a fellow DXP user. Drama is often easily spread here within this godforsaken place. Well, why not spread the love as well. Remember to tag them so they would be able to receive your kind words. Let us make each others day a little bet
Something I have been thinking on a lot lately. What is friendship to my fellow Aquas? Is it hard for you to truly open up to others? Let your guard down? Not just with emotions, but with letting anyone get close to you. I know for me I am VERY selecti
So I was recommended here by a friend to try and get insight on a buddy of mine, as to not embaress him IRL. We're both men, him being the virgo and myself the gemini and have been close for about six years. However, his behavior has become more and more