*Jupiter* transits through the houses...

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Saturday, August 17, 2019 and has 33 replies.

What Does Jupiter Transiting Your Houses Mean

Jupiter transiting a house indicates a period of growth and opportunity in that life area. It can bring increased energy, success, and new experiences related to the house's focus, such as education during a ninth house transit. Understanding your Jupiter transit helps you make the most of this expansion phase.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Where is Jupiter transiting in your chart? This planet brings expansion and often luck. I am going through a 9th house transit which has culminated in me studying subjects i have wanted to qualify in for a while and since the transit began i am finding my energy and attention is very focused on those studies.

Check here to see which area of your life is expanding ~

https://cafeastrology.com/jupiter_transits_houses.html

✨

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

I think Jupiter transits have to be initiated....for example i could have not bothered to study but am taking advantage of that energy, if that makes sense? It feels like looking for opportunities to expand yourself and life

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Another example, i know someone who is going through a 7th house transit, a great time to initiate a relationship, but he aint doing anything about it....

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Antiphates

Nope.

Nope in what way? Which house?

3rd house and I haven't experienced anything of the described.

click to expand

How long have you been going through the transit?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Antiphates

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Antiphates

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Antiphates

Nope.

Nope in what way? Which house?

3rd house and I haven't experienced anything of the described.

How long have you been going through the transit?

Around 15° degrees.

Don't know to what time that translates with Jupiters "speed".

click to expand

You'd have to check with the ephemeris when it leaves, but it's halfway through the third

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by tastemy

Mine is in my 8th house and honestly

I don’t feel luck in this area.

If anything the opposite

Hopefully it'll change for you

What is happening?

Profile picture of VenusX
@VenusX
7 Years

Posted by tastemy

Mine is in my 8th house and honestly

I don’t feel luck in this area.

If anything the opposite

Ditto. In fact the last two years have been terrible financially. No benefits from partnerships etc. I have had more opportunities for sexual activities. Men are finding me more irresistible. But since they're men I'm not interested in, there was no gain their either.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by tastemy

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by tastemy

Mine is in my 8th house and honestly

I don’t feel luck in this area.

If anything the opposite

Hopefully it'll change for you

What is happening?

Thank you.

Possibly might be getting laid off at work, and sex/love life is doomed lol

click to expand

I just thought because the 8th is about transformation, to get the good, you have to go through the not so good..so hang on in there...the transformation may prove to be fortunate at some stage..

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

Profile picture of Anihp
@Anihp
7 Years

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

click to expand

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

click to expand

Saturn in the 5th....party pooper 😒

Profile picture of Anihp
@Anihp
7 Years

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

Saturn in the 5th....party pooper 😒

click to expand

Am I correct that it's transiting in my 5th house? I've been hating it for making me so bloody down in the -ship.

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

Saturn in the 5th....party pooper 😒

Am I correct that it's transiting in my 5th house? I've been hating it for making me so bloody down in the -ship.

click to expand

I don’t know...where’s your chart?

Profile picture of SeaLion
@SeaLion
8 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by SeaLion

It is going through my first house right now.

How’s it affecting you?

click to expand

Not sure. I mean, I have been having a somewhat good year so far. Have been loosing weight. More active esp in my TKD. Been busy with social activities. I did travel for the first time in a few years which felt great.

Like
Profile picture of Anihp
@Anihp
7 Years

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

Saturn in the 5th....party pooper 😒

Am I correct that it's transiting in my 5th house? I've been hating it for making me so bloody down in the -ship.

I don’t know...where’s your chart?

click to expand

Just uploaded it to my profile, could you check it?

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

Saturn in the 5th....party pooper 😒

Am I correct that it's transiting in my 5th house? I've been hating it for making me so bloody down in the -ship.

I don’t know...where’s your chart?

Just uploaded it to my profile, could you check it?

click to expand

Cap in Saturn at moment so it’s in your 4th....

Profile picture of AerialView
@AerialView
9 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by AerialView

Experiencing my 2nd Jupiter return now lol.

Edit infact it's my 3rd haha

How’s it affecting you?

click to expand

I don't think there's a significant things happening in my (10th house). The Jupiter is still in the middle of it so there's still six months left.

Likes
Profile picture of Anihp
@Anihp
7 Years

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by Anihp

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by alexscaries

4th house.

If for example, you were looking to move or sell a home, this transit would be positive. It is also good for for family matters if you choose to deal with these?

I believe it's in my 4th house as I have Virgo rising, and I've been looking for the end of the year, for it may bring luck for the love/relationship aspect, since Saturn has been in my 5th house for more than 1 yr and I've been negatively affected...

Saturn in the 5th....party pooper 😒

Am I correct that it's transiting in my 5th house? I've been hating it for making me so bloody down in the -ship.

I don’t know...where’s your chart?

Just uploaded it to my profile, could you check it?

Cap in Saturn at moment so it’s in your 4th....

click to expand

WHAT— So it's not his fault that I've suffering in a -ship?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by AerialView

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by AerialView

Experiencing my 2nd Jupiter return now lol.

Edit infact it's my 3rd haha

How’s it affecting you?

I don't think there's a significant things happening in my (10th house). The Jupiter is still in the middle of it so there's still six months left.

click to expand

How did you find Jupiter to the 9th transit?

Like
Profile picture of AerialView
@AerialView
9 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by AerialView

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by AerialView

Experiencing my 2nd Jupiter return now lol.

Edit infact it's my 3rd haha

How’s it affecting you?

I don't think there's a significant things happening in my (10th house). The Jupiter is still in the middle of it so there's still six months left.

How did you find Jupiter to the 9th transit?

click to expand

Sorry I don't remember 😆

Likes
Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Just realized I have a 8th/9thhouse Transit....

I’ve been feeling an irresistible urge since the beginning of the year to buy a 2nd home/house on a bigger parcel of land while keeping my current one as a rental. It feels like I’d be going against my better judgement but the gut is screaming at me to follow through. Hmmm... 🤔

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by saggurl88

I never know how to read this shit! 😩😩😩

Just look at the house Saturn in transiting and then apply the lessons to that house, ie to the 7th could be restrictions or lessons to learn about rships.

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by saggurl88

I never know how to read this shit! 😩😩😩

Just look at the house Saturn in transiting and then apply the lessons to that house, ie to the 7th could be restrictions or lessons to learn about rships.

click to expand

Thank you! I shall try again!