@Adreamuponwaking
11 Years5,000+ Posts
Choosing a favorite sex position depends on comfort and personal preference. Common options include missionary, doggy style, and cowgirl. Exploring different positions can enhance intimacy and pleasure. Understanding your and your partner's comfort levels helps identify what works best for both of you.
what is sex?
Scorpio Venus
Aqua Mars
Telepathic...
Scorp moon & Mars
The good ol' trio: him on top, me on top, & doggy. I also really like chair positions like if he's sitting in a chair/sofa and me on top.
Cap Sun
Aqua Venus
Sag Mars
Standing where Iβm bent forward grabbing my ankles. It tickles my insides so I like to end a romp session in this position or else things will become painfully intense π³
Scorpio sun & venus, Sagittarius mars

Posted by bumboklatt
Missionary cause foot fetish
Lately ive been liking that sideways spooning and slip in surprise
Sun aqua
Venus cap
Mars taurus
slip in surprise! LMAO.
Posted by KimboSlice
The lincoln position, setting them free when im done.
gemini mars n veen.
as opposed to what? Holding them against their will? I suppose that could be Scorpio's thing.
Riding with a boob in his mouth. π©ππ₯°

Posted by saggurl88
Riding with a boob in his mouth. π©ππ₯°
hawt
what is your venus and mars?
Posted by Adreamuponwaking
Posted by saggurl88
Riding with a boob in his mouth. π©ππ₯°
hawt
what is your venus and mars?
click to expand
Did you see the gif that they erased when you quoted this? π
Scorpio Venus/Leo Mars
Posted by LaPetiteEtoile
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by Adreamuponwaking
Posted by saggurl88
Riding with a boob in his mouth. π©ππ₯°
hawt
what is your venus and mars?
Did you see the gif that they erased when you quoted this? π
Scorpio Venus/Leo Mars
I want to explain some of my favorites but itβs hard to explain and Iβd have to essentially post porn gifs. π
click to expand
I posted a porn gif and it didnβt even show anything and they deleted it ππ₯Ί
her kneeling
positioned above my face
thighs pressed firmly against the sides of my head
riding my tongue.
Pisces sun
Taurus Venus
cap mars
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by Adreamuponwaking
Posted by saggurl88
Riding with a boob in his mouth. π©ππ₯°
hawt
what is your venus and mars?
Did you see the gif that they erased when you quoted this? π
Scorpio Venus/Leo Mars
click to expand
No π’
Posted by LaPetiteEtoile
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by Adreamuponwaking
Posted by saggurl88
Riding with a boob in his mouth. π©ππ₯°
hawt
what is your venus and mars?
Did you see the gif that they erased when you quoted this? π
Scorpio Venus/Leo Mars
I want to explain some of my favorites but itβs hard to explain and Iβd have to essentially post porn gifs. π
click to expand
TRY!!!!
Posted by Adreamuponwaking
her kneeling
positioned above my face
thighs pressed firmly against the sides of my head
riding my tongue.
Pisces sun
Taurus Venus
cap mars
I love doing this at the head of the bed with his head on a pillow and my π π€ on the wall for grip, as I ride it.
Kids, if you are not 18+, a Sag or a Pisces moon please don't watch



Me against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist as he pounds me till my legs get weak and I can't hold them up anymore.
Leo sun/venus
Cancer mars
Posted by KimboSlice
The lincoln position, setting them free when im done.
gemini mars n veen.
πππππ
Doggy while he's grabbing my hair
Second is me on top
Virg sun, roar Venus and Mars
Posted by saggurl88
Posted by Adreamuponwaking
her kneeling
positioned above my face
thighs pressed firmly against the sides of my head
riding my tongue.
Pisces sun
Taurus Venus
cap mars
I love doing this at the head of the bed with his head on a pillow and my π π€ on the wall for grip, as I ride it.
click to expand
Exactly!!!!
or with one hand gripping the headboard and one hand behind my head guiding me to that sweet spot/adjusting to the right amount of pressure she wants or rather needs π
Cowgirl. I want some boobs to look, feel and suck on as she rides this bull
Posted by LentoBull91
Cowgirl. I want some boobs to look, feel and suck on as she rides this bull
Add slight hair pull and and ass grab. Then I agree Γ1000000
Posted by LibraSupreme
Posted by LentoBull91
Cowgirl. I want some boobs to look, feel and suck on as she rides this bull
Add slight hair pull and and ass grab. Then I agree Γ1000000
click to expand
Yes and yes
Posted by stillstillwater
The good ol' trio: him on top, me on top, & doggy. I also really like chair positions like if he's sitting in a chair/sofa and me on top.
Cap Sun
Aqua Venus
Sag Mars
Oh, you are definitely my favorite buddah call!!!

Posted by Still_FISK
Posted by TheSag
Kids, if you are not 18+, a Sag or a Pisces moon please don't watch
So, what did you do with your action figures when you were a child...
click to expand
pp..pl...played cowboys and robbers?

Posted by HeavyEntertainmentShow
Posted by stillstillwater
The good ol' trio: him on top, me on top, & doggy. I also really like chair positions like if he's sitting in a chair/sofa and me on top.
Cap Sun
Aqua Venus
Sag Mars
Oh, you are definitely my favorite buddah call!!!
oooooh there's my babeh!
That phone call was so fake because i don't think immigrants go around saying American this and American that lmao
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account β
What's your favorite position?
And state your Sun Venus and Mars****