@Centaur12
5 Years500+ Posts
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by AbbyNormal
She’s running all over you, dude. I understand you may think you love her, but love isn’t one sided and this situation certainly is. Stop being her doormat, I hate the saying but “grow a pair”, and make some personal boundaries for yourself. Someone who loves you will respect those—anyone else can fuck right off, especially someone as wishy-washy as this! Do yourself a favor and get out now. Show her you mean business. She will either A.) Come to see the error of her ways—maybe correct the problem, maybe not. Or B.) She bounces and doesn’t have to be the “bad guy”. Either way, you are better off. Seriously, don’t take this kind of treatment from anyone. Learn to speak your needs or they will never get met.
Yeah your right but what should I do about her texting me about my daughters present etc ?
click to expand
Breaking up is hard particularly when the feelings of children are involved. If it were me, I would make a final statement that if she wishes to give your daughter a gift, that is her decision and I certainly wouldn’t penalize my kids for my own situation. But—I would not make myself available to her at all. She knows where you live so she can drop off any gifts at your doorstep. If you daughter is old enough to explain things to, you might just tell her that you had hoped things worked out but they haven’t and that you are trying to do your best for yourself and your daughter. Break ups are never easy but you take it one step at a time and keep your cool. As long you know you are doing the right thing for you and your daughter, don’t let anything else matter. She certainly doesn’t need a mother-figure like that. She deserves better. And so do you. Do better for yourself and for your daughter.
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Now she's text me a few minutes after saying what does my daughter want for her birthday and it's tomorrow. Why does she care ? Is it because I bought her daughter something for her birthday in July.
Don't reply and she will apologize and chase you.
Wtf is that all about why is she asking me this I don't understand.
It's to keep contact by bringing up trivial things.
Yeah but why would she want to keep contact of she told me she doesn't want to see me.
She doesn't want to feel like she's the bad guy.
But why would she feel like the bad guy if in her eyes she's done nothing wrong in the beginning. Lol
I think that could be the attitude of a psycopath 🥴
I just duno what to text her back
N o t h i n g!
What not bother texting back at all
click to expand
Yes
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
You fell into the trap. Shouldn't have replied. She just wants attention. I have a friend not seen him for donkeys though and he had an abusive gf who accused him of cheating. I told him not to reply an hour later the texts change from (paraphrased) "are you sniffing around your Emma boo" to "sorry I've been a bitch".
He is Taurus leo moon I think. Not sure about her.
click to expand
She's a
Gem sun
Virgo moon
Gem Venus
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
You fell into the trap. Shouldn't have replied. She just wants attention. I have a friend not seen him for donkeys though and he had an abusive gf who accused him of cheating. I told him not to reply an hour later the texts change from (paraphrased) "are you sniffing around your Emma boo" to "sorry I've been a bitch".
He is Taurus leo moon I think. Not sure about her.
click to expand
I didn't replied for 3 hours that's was the first text I text back your right tho I did gall into the trap and now I am not sure what to say back.
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Your charts awesome. Date me instead ☺️
click to expand
Thanks 🤭 I just duno what to reply to her now I have fallen into her trap 🙄
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
This should be your reply. "Listen, I don't care what you buy for my daughter, hell, you really don't have to buy her butter. I don't care...I really don't care what my daughters get in life...All I care about is Yoooooooou...
Posted by Easha23000us
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
This should be your reply. "Listen, I don't care what you buy for my daughter, hell, you really don't have to buy her butter. I don't care...I really don't care what my daughters get in life...All I care about is Yoooooooou...
click to expand
You taking the piss or what 😅
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
You fell into the trap. Shouldn't have replied. She just wants attention. I have a friend not seen him for donkeys though and he had an abusive gf who accused him of cheating. I told him not to reply an hour later the texts change from (paraphrased) "are you sniffing around your Emma boo" to "sorry I've been a bitch".
He is Taurus leo moon I think. Not sure about her.
She's a
Gem sun
Virgo moon
Gem Venus
click to expand
Sun square moon
Venus square moon
Ick.
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by Easha23000us
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
This should be your reply. "Listen, I don't care what you buy for my daughter, hell, you really don't have to buy her butter. I don't care...I really don't care what my daughters get in life...All I care about is Yoooooooou...
You taking the piss or what 😅
click to expand
Not as much as you are😉
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
click to expand
If she wants to loose me then yeah 👍
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
click to expand
Mars Sag?
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
If she wants to loose me then yeah 👍
click to expand
I repeat, you’re not going anywhere
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mars Sag?
click to expand
Sagittarius tactics and strategy with the Mars sign.
Fun loving, happy go lucky, short attention span, friend with everyone. Probably likes active first dates. Competition, no problem. Addicted to mini cupcakes
Mars Sag isn’t fixed so he maybe >>>> 😀 >>>>
Posted by DMV
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mars Sag?
Sagittarius tactics and strategy with the Mars sign.
Fun loving, happy go lucky, short attention span, friend with everyone. Probably likes active first dates. Competition, no problem. Addicted to mini cupcakes
click to expand
You said he had a fixed Mars?
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by DMV
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mars Sag?
Sagittarius tactics and strategy with the Mars sign.
Fun loving, happy go lucky, short attention span, friend with everyone. Probably likes active first dates. Competition, no problem. Addicted to mini cupcakes
You said he had a fixed Mars?
click to expand
My bad, I’ve corrected to say Moon & Venus
Posted by DMV
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by DMV
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mars Sag?
Sagittarius tactics and strategy with the Mars sign.
Fun loving, happy go lucky, short attention span, friend with everyone. Probably likes active first dates. Competition, no problem. Addicted to mini cupcakes
You said he had a fixed Mars?
My bad, I’ve corrected to say Moon & Venus
click to expand
Oh right 👍
She has paypal me the money for my daughters birthday and said we are playing with eachothers emotions I'm hurting inside and I'm really struggling so here's the money take care.
Posted by xiongmao
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by xiongmao
What cycle number are we on?
Like 6 - 7 🥱😔
Are you going for 10?
click to expand
What round 10 😅 am I fuck
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Now shew text saying I am out shopping now are you going to pick it up or am I wasting my time.
Don't reply.
click to expand
I'm betting a pair of my favourite stilettos he completely ignored this advice and did....
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Now she's text me a few minutes after saying what does my daughter want for her birthday and it's tomorrow. Why does she care ? Is it because I bought her daughter something for her birthday in July.
Don't reply and she will apologize and chase you.
Wtf is that all about why is she asking me this I don't understand.
It's to keep contact by bringing up trivial things.
Yeah but why would she want to keep contact of she told me she doesn't want to see me.
She doesn't want to feel like she's the bad guy.
But why would she feel like the bad guy if in her eyes she's done nothing wrong in the beginning. Lol
I think that could be the attitude of a psycopath 🥴
I just duno what to text her back
N o t h i n g!
click to expand
And he ignored this too....
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .

See...smh.
Posted by Easha23000us
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by Easha23000us
Posted by Centaur12
Yes but I said my daughter would probably of liked you to give it to her but I am going to be pretty busy as its her birthday and she said well if your going to busy then I won't be able to give it to her anyway lol and I duno what to say back .
This should be your reply. "Listen, I don't care what you buy for my daughter, hell, you really don't have to buy her butter. I don't care...I really don't care what my daughters get in life...All I care about is Yoooooooou...
You taking the piss or what 😅
Not as much as you are😉
click to expand
*like*
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
If she wants to loose me then yeah 👍
click to expand

That's what it's going to take to lose you? Not the disrespect, the dislike of your children, the random bickering over your ex wife, the back and forth games or the trip with "Danny DeVito"....?

Stop frontin'.
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
If she wants to loose me then yeah 👍
I repeat, you’re not going anywhere
click to expand
This.
Posted by xiongmao
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by xiongmao
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by xiongmao
What cycle number are we on?
Like 6 - 7 🥱😔
Are you going for 10?
What round 10 😅 am I fuck
Are you? 😛 I mean I get it's hard but...if you do the same thing, you get the same result. History do tend to repeat itself.
click to expand
I didn't do anything I have stood strong on this and left her alone.
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
She has paypal me the money for my daughters birthday and said we are playing with eachothers emotions I'm hurting inside and I'm really struggling so here's the money take care.
Spend the money on a lapdance. 🤑
click to expand
😅😂
Posted by PhoenixRising
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Mars
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
If she wants to loose me then yeah 👍
That's what it's going to take to lose you? Not the disrespect, the dislike of your children, the random bickering over your ex wife, the back and forth games or the trip with "Danny DeVito"....?
Stop frontin'.
click to expand
Well when you put it like that... lol
Posted by PhoenixRising
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Now she's text me a few minutes after saying what does my daughter want for her birthday and it's tomorrow. Why does she care ? Is it because I bought her daughter something for her birthday in July.
Don't reply and she will apologize and chase you.
Wtf is that all about why is she asking me this I don't understand.
It's to keep contact by bringing up trivial things.
Yeah but why would she want to keep contact of she told me she doesn't want to see me.
She doesn't want to feel like she's the bad guy.
But why would she feel like the bad guy if in her eyes she's done nothing wrong in the beginning. Lol
I think that could be the attitude of a psycopath 🥴
I just duno what to text her back
N o t h i n g!
And he ignored this too....
click to expand
Did he? I didn’t notice 😀
Patient: Doctor, doctor! I keep thinking that people are ignoring me!
Doctor: Next please.
😆
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
click to expand
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
click to expand
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
click to expand
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
click to expand
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
Posted by xiongmao
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by xiongmao
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by xiongmao
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by xiongmao
What cycle number are we on?
Like 6 - 7 🥱😔
Are you going for 10?
What round 10 😅 am I fuck
Are you? 😛 I mean I get it's hard but...if you do the same thing, you get the same result. History do tend to repeat itself.
I didn't do anything I have stood strong on this and left her alone.
Depends...is it gonna last😝🧐
click to expand
Yup
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
click to expand
It read as though you meant generally
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
It read as though you meant generally
click to expand
I know sorry lol
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
click to expand
Asked after reply to his 6,66 thread discussing the same issues.
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by PhoenixRising
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by Centaur12
Now she's text me a few minutes after saying what does my daughter want for her birthday and it's tomorrow. Why does she care ? Is it because I bought her daughter something for her birthday in July.
Don't reply and she will apologize and chase you.
Wtf is that all about why is she asking me this I don't understand.
It's to keep contact by bringing up trivial things.
Yeah but why would she want to keep contact of she told me she doesn't want to see me.
She doesn't want to feel like she's the bad guy.
But why would she feel like the bad guy if in her eyes she's done nothing wrong in the beginning. Lol
I think that could be the attitude of a psycopath 🥴
I just duno what to text her back
N o t h i n g!
And he ignored this too....
Did he? I didn’t notice 😀
Patient: Doctor, doctor! I keep thinking that people are ignoring me!
Doctor: Next please.
😆
click to expand
Lol.
If he had, this thread would have ended shortly after. This thread probably would never have even been created because he would have taken the advice of all the people that advised him of the exact same thing in his previous threads when a similar situation occurred. And the time before that.
Posted by PhoenixRising
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Asked after reply to his 6,66 thread discussing the same issues.
click to expand
😈
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
It read as though you meant generally
I know sorry lol
click to expand
Don’t be sorry, be careful 😃
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
It read as though you meant generally
I know sorry lol
Don’t be sorry, be careful 😃
click to expand
Careful of what 😅
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
It read as though you meant generally
I know sorry lol
Don’t be sorry, be careful 😃
Careful of what 😅
click to expand
Yourself 😀
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Centaur12
Posted by DMV
Posted by alexscaries
Posted by DMV
Posted by Centaur12
My chart
Sun Sag
Moon Aqua
AC Scorpio
MC Virgo
Mars Sag
Venus Scorpio
Jupiter Virgo
Merc Sag
Fixed moon & Venus
You’re not going anywhere.
But she is. She gonna do whatever she wants with whoever.
Mutable sun though.
Saggis are notorious for giving good advice meanwhile taking none of it themselves
Present company included
I can vouch for that 😅🤭
So everyone who has taken the time to post here is wasting their time?
Nope because I have contacted her I was referring to the old posts of mine that I just kept going back every bit of advice I have received has made me much stronger.
It read as though you meant generally
I know sorry lol
Don’t be sorry, be careful 😃
Careful of what 😅
Yourself 😀
click to expand
Trying too 😂
Discover insights, swap stories, and find people. dxpnet is where experiences turn into understanding.
Create Your Free Account →
What not bother texting back at all