Gemini says we need talk...

By Brickhouse27December 1, 2020 5:37am — 39 replies
You are on page out of 3
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

Who loves Gemini women more?
scorpio men or capricorn
can anyone tell me more about my Gemini man from his Birthchart placements ?
zodiac tropical sun gemini 17 37 moon aquarius 4 53 mercury cancer 9 58 venus taurus 1 52 mars leo 21 33 jupiter libra 4 50 saturn pisces 0 19 uranus capricorn 21 28 r neptune capricorn 20 37 r pluto scorpio 23
How do yall let go of people you are invested in?
i am a gemini sun moon mars taurus mercury with aries venus i find it so hard to let go even if they cut me off even if i get hurt i get my heartbroken then i fall into depression with my placements so much air i would be cutting people off left a
Aqua messing up w a Gemini man.
so yeah here it goes this is a very aqua thread language i started seeing a gemini man heres the butter i drove to his house we sat down he jumped all over me i didnt even have time to realize if i really liked him but he kissed me tou
Loved by Scorpio women appreciation thread
gemini men appreciation thread
I need help with Gemini guy?
hi there i met him 6 weeks ago he s intelligent well traveled witty speaks different languages very passionate and outgoing we talked and hung out couple times and he came over once to help me with furniture he asked me to join his friends drive b
Wishlist Wednesday
i want one of leonid afremovs painting i love the sailboat rainy day at the park and the bull paintings
How do I let go... 😩
i love her my gem partner but i know it may not work out and i don t think she has my kids best interest etc i can t seem to let go of her
Come to the realisation
think i have come to the realisation that there isn t a future there with my current partner i broke with my ex who is a female sag and if you have been following my recent posts you ll know all about my current relationship anyway my ex who is the mother
Hmmm... WTF Gems???
https youtu be tfxu9ucerdk does this resonates with anyone