I call out all Moon Signs. What does your moon need?

This topic was created in the Moon Signs forum by Tubu_ on Thursday, September 10, 2020 and has 28 replies.

Profile picture of Tubu_
@Tubu_
6 Years

What does your moon sign need to keep you satisfied?

Profile picture of Tubu_
@Tubu_
6 Years

Posted by _Dazed

Good cooking.

Let me guess. Taurus?

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Tubu_

Posted by _Dazed

Good cooking.

Let me guess. Taurus?

click to expand

How dare you

Likes
Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by BlueStar

Sag Moon 7th House -

Honesty even if it hurts

Learning

Spend more time sciencing.

Profile picture of Tubu_
@Tubu_
6 Years

Posted by BlueStar

Is this romantic or personal needs?

personal needs

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by BlueStar

Posted by Tubu_

Posted by BlueStar

Is this romantic or personal needs?

personal needs

Oh okay.

I mean I love having a partner (7th house Moon) but it’s bad for me.

So I think I covered my personal needs.

click to expand

I hope you can suck your own fries.

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by _Dazed

Posted by BlueStar

Posted by Tubu_

Posted by BlueStar

Is this romantic or personal needs?

personal needs

Oh okay.

I mean I love having a partner (7th house Moon) but it’s bad for me.

So I think I covered my personal needs.

I hope you can suck your own fries.

click to expand

eat*

Profile picture of _Dazed
@_Dazed
7 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by BlueStar

Posted by _Dazed

Posted by BlueStar

Posted by Tubu_

Posted by BlueStar

Is this romantic or personal needs?

personal needs

Oh okay.

I mean I love having a partner (7th house Moon) but it’s bad for me.

So I think I covered my personal needs.

I hope you can suck your own fries.

I can suck my own tits, does that count?

click to expand

Image Not Found

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Calm, comfort, sensuality, enough of everything, privacy and security, peaceful and beautiful environment, garden with flowers and herbs, lots of books and music, natural living, fluffy cushions and throws😀

Taurus Moon in house 2

Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Privacy but also convenience/accessibility

Control of my time

Comfortable minimal home of my making

Dogs, always

Aries moon 2nd house

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Redbull

Posted by MyStarsShine

Calm, comfort, sensuality, enough of everything, privacy and security, peaceful and beautiful environment, garden with flowers and herbs, lots of books and music, natural living, fluffy cushions and throws😀

Taurus Moon in house 2

This doesnt sound too different from Taurus sun. Yep among other things Im too old to be running around stressed out and crazy now that I know what its about haha. Ima get my peace and do it my way. Things could be way less crazy if people slowed down and simplified and stuff but whatever Im doing it. It can be so "against the grain" feeling in the fast paced stressed out city I live in now. I been very fortunate for that other way thats really developing. My moon Aquarius doesnt mind the "going against the grain" part I get a kick out of being so different around here. Looking to be in a more relaxed atmosphere more to go along with who I am.

click to expand

Yes, i relate to this. I’m growing into my Moon.

Life was a bit frantic especially romantically until i decided to change that. Ive found inner peace, thankfully...🌈

Profile picture of Isolde
@Isolde
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Aqua-Marine

Posted by Isolde

Mental stimulation

In which way?

click to expand

Constantly need new ideas, and creative new ways of doing things. Routine makes me absent minded and I don’t like the feeling of being on auto pilot, so I need to keep breaking patterns.

Profile picture of twinkletoes
@twinkletoes
9 Years1,000+ Posts

probably a vacation, the rest of me is is falling apart and dragging ass

i take that back, I need a vacation. my moon sign needs independance... but it feels like the rest of me wants to vote it off the island right now.

Like
Profile picture of chris19
@chris19
8 YearsPisces

I need people to stop telling me their problems. I need to finish what I start. I need to be practical. I need my own space, territory. I need to claim it. I need to defeat, push away, scare, intimidate those trying to take my space and territory. I need to take what is mine. Leo Moon