Ask a Cap Male

You have questions, we'll try to have answers. No question is too strange or taboo. :)
male
My fire is bright, My air is calm, My water is deep and I stay grounded
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
....
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
I will start out light ...
whats your favorite color?
male
My fire is bright, My air is calm, My water is deep and I stay grounded
Lol, mine is Red
♈️
Posted by daron76

Woohoo. I'll go with the most common one.

Why do Cap male go silent or disappear?
why are cap male obsessive
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
so who is capricorn favorite sign?
Posted by leowww
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

Are you still in contact with the cap?

no... I guess it was clear I had moved on
male
My fire is bright, My air is calm, My water is deep and I stay grounded
Posted by sakuraflowers
Posted by daron76

Woohoo. I'll go with the most common one.

Why do Cap male go silent or disappear?

Well for me, that used to happen when I was busy or needed to work on some personal issues. Now that I am older, I know better than to just up and disappear- I'll let my partner know what I need to work and the space I'll need to do it.

The other reason this happens is that there is either something I realized or something she did that made me lose interest and/or respect. Loss of interest would generate distance. Loss of respect would generate a disappearing act- cause I couldn't care less about that persons feelings at that point.
male
My fire is bright, My air is calm, My water is deep and I stay grounded
Posted by UndauntedSoul88
Would you think less of a woman if she initiated physical contact first? I'm asking for a friend's cousin.

Oh sure you are my dear

No, not at all. I prefer it actually. My goal is to please her (especially in that department) and getting a feel for her pace is really helpful I have found.
male
My fire is bright, My air is calm, My water is deep and I stay grounded
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

Ummm that only happens when I love someone. I don't obsess over women I don't love. I don't obsess over the women I have had crushes on either.
male
My fire is bright, My air is calm, My water is deep and I stay grounded
Posted by Cancan26
so who is capricorn favorite sign?

For me it goes like this; 1 Scorpio, 2 Cancer, 3 Taurus. I wish I had met a virgo to see what they are like ( I hear they are awesome) but it hasn't happened yet.
Posted by leowww
Posted by aquapiscescusp
Posted by leowww
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

Are you still in contact with the cap?

no... I guess it was clear I had moved on

Tu fais bien !!

ouiii écoute it was great to hear from him even if it was after so many years, the reminiscing and all but quite strange at the same time

do you have a cap in your life?
Posted by daron76
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

and when you love them, you tell them ? or you make them wait forever??
The Cap (who I thought was a lost cause) msgd me last night saying some excuse about how he thought he had replied to my last msg instead of leaving me hanging bla anyways idc if he was just covering his ass because I don't hav expectations nor care really... I know he's just making sure I know he exists etc... But the question is:

Is there anything I can do to get this ball rolling?
I'm not going to chase him or ask him out btw

I am talking to 2 different guys, 1 is a fellow Scorpio and the other is a Capricorn. I like them both for different reasons. The Scorpio shares the same interests as I do and has a similar sense of humor....which to me, is amazing. The Capricorn is
Share your thoughts on anything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdOI9__uGJc 1. @Scruffles 2. @Tiziani 3. @justagirl 4. @Damnata 5. @CaramelizedCoffee 6. @sakuraflowers 7. @DepthAndDeath 8. @UnusualVaginalDischarge 9. @FknNerd 10. @LiveAndLove I will post the rules to
This is my first topic on this forum so if I made any mistake, please forgive me. I am an 18 male with Libra sun and an Aries moon and I have a really hard time coping with my Aries moon. It's so bothersome and annoying. And since my Sun sign opposites m
The Hanged Man 4 of Wands Knight of Cups I understand that the Hanged Man is telling me to wait or 'surrender' the universe and let things fall as they may but i don't fully understand the next 2 cards. 4 of wands is celebration and being content
What do you like right now?
During this time you probably feel hurt, offended or ignored ... deep down you want to participate, enjoy life, love and be loved. ... you should boldly seek the cause of your present mood and condition. ... Mostly this has to do with feelings of inadequa
Post in here whenever you're eating something or drinking something or both. If you want. If you feel like it and you're not too lazy, post a pic. I'm eating cold SEEDLESS black grapes. I can't eat grapes with seeds in them... Hell no. And no grapes
...or is it something over time? Like if you are seeing someone exclusively how long does it take typically until you fall for them? Are there certain signs like a Cancr Sun would you emotionally connect better? How does one know if you are really feeling
Im a Scorpio.. I've read lot about our dynamic and it's so true! Both good and bad.. Now we've hit a wall and I want to get advice on what to do. I care for him deeply but he is a dj, dating a dj is harder than it seems. Late nights, late mornings, busy w
Any other pisces moon ppl tend to get random waves of depression? I'm exhausted from trying to fight it over and over everytine I feel like it comes back much stronger then the last or Idk I've heard that piscean depression is very optimistic and that's v
Has been a long time acquaintence since I moved North when I was younger. We've always kept each other at arms length but always caught up with each other every blue moon. Nothing serious just light hearted conversation. 6/17/1978 @ 2:12 am Never
But led to your death to save the world, would you do it?