Ask a Cap Male

You have questions, we'll try to have answers. No question is too strange or taboo. :)
male
Cap Sun, Aries Ascend, Cancer Moon, Venus Aqua
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
....
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
I will start out light ...
whats your favorite color?
male
Cap Sun, Aries Ascend, Cancer Moon, Venus Aqua
Lol, mine is Red
Silent nights, of afternoon delights.
Posted by daron76

Woohoo. I'll go with the most common one.

Why do Cap male go silent or disappear?
why are cap male obsessive
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
so who is capricorn favorite sign?
Posted by leowww
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

Are you still in contact with the cap?

no... I guess it was clear I had moved on
male
Cap Sun, Aries Ascend, Cancer Moon, Venus Aqua
Posted by sakuraflowers
Posted by daron76

Woohoo. I'll go with the most common one.

Why do Cap male go silent or disappear?

Well for me, that used to happen when I was busy or needed to work on some personal issues. Now that I am older, I know better than to just up and disappear- I'll let my partner know what I need to work and the space I'll need to do it.

The other reason this happens is that there is either something I realized or something she did that made me lose interest and/or respect. Loss of interest would generate distance. Loss of respect would generate a disappearing act- cause I couldn't care less about that persons feelings at that point.
male
Cap Sun, Aries Ascend, Cancer Moon, Venus Aqua
Posted by UndauntedSoul88
Would you think less of a woman if she initiated physical contact first? I'm asking for a friend's cousin.

Oh sure you are my dear

No, not at all. I prefer it actually. My goal is to please her (especially in that department) and getting a feel for her pace is really helpful I have found.
male
Cap Sun, Aries Ascend, Cancer Moon, Venus Aqua
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

Ummm that only happens when I love someone. I don't obsess over women I don't love. I don't obsess over the women I have had crushes on either.
male
Cap Sun, Aries Ascend, Cancer Moon, Venus Aqua
Posted by Cancan26
so who is capricorn favorite sign?

For me it goes like this; 1 Scorpio, 2 Cancer, 3 Taurus. I wish I had met a virgo to see what they are like ( I hear they are awesome) but it hasn't happened yet.
Posted by leowww
Posted by aquapiscescusp
Posted by leowww
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

Are you still in contact with the cap?

no... I guess it was clear I had moved on

Tu fais bien !!

ouiii écoute it was great to hear from him even if it was after so many years, the reminiscing and all but quite strange at the same time

do you have a cap in your life?
Posted by daron76
Posted by aquapiscescusp
why are cap male obsessive

and when you love them, you tell them ? or you make them wait forever??
The Cap (who I thought was a lost cause) msgd me last night saying some excuse about how he thought he had replied to my last msg instead of leaving me hanging bla anyways idc if he was just covering his ass because I don't hav expectations nor care really... I know he's just making sure I know he exists etc... But the question is:

Is there anything I can do to get this ball rolling?
I'm not going to chase him or ask him out btw

Hey there. I was just wondering if Im the only one that believes that a sexual relationship is an open relationship based off sex but it's still an relationship? I don't believe in the friends with benefits thing cause we all human as humans we h
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7940876/britney-spears-statue-petition-louisiana-confederate-replace Thoughts? I think it's for the best. https://media.tenor.com/images/3a84aacb2ca1c51794130b5f7715ccd7/tenor.gif
Hey Libras. Why Libras are the most sign i see that are narcissistic? Im just going by experience.
i want to ask what is shut-in person be like? and what should i do if i want to make a relationship with them?
A few weeks ago my Leo friend (girl) started to try and cause trouble for me with my Aqua friend (guy). I know it isn't like him to diss me. Anyway she told me what he was saying and made it out like he was a two faced prick! So I talked to him about it
Do you guys find yourself just caring about everyone? Literally anyone and everyone. No matter if they're nice as hell to you, or butterty from the start. That's a problem of mine. I love everyone. I care about everyone. I see the hate in this w
Hey Leo's. I have a guy friend that's a Leo he is very prideful i notice everytime we talk we don't really engaged in much. He hits me up a lot i don't know if he likes that attention or what. But i think hes very spiteful and we don't really co
Hey there Taurus's. I know Taurus's love sex like mostly every sign but you guys love it the most. When you have sexual relationships how long they last ? Could you see some one in a fwb for potential mate ?
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
What Crab would move abroad to be with someone who they really love? Or is that one of the more hidden aspects of Cancer? they will literally give up being patriotic, in their shell and will go after what they know is real? Sag midheaven though coul
Good quality and multi-speed.
I don't know why I love this video so much. I just think it matches the song perfectly. I love the visuals, the colors, the fashion, the dancing, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
Let's see. Have a face off based on astro.com walter pullen chart declination. How strong is Pisces in your chart? Also Neptune? Im interested in seeing fellow Pisceans sign power. I want to see who has the strongest Pisces influence on dxp. [IMG]http:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wtOOIO9jMm Post your theories...past characters that died that you wished hadn't... sequels in the works... characters that you'd wish made it to the small screen... etc
I'd exclusively probably date black women. Best hair, bodies, style, confidence. Most gorgeous women. Came to this realization drunk in Vegas last night. When I was drooling over our bartender. Then I realized I am my fathers daughter. My grandf