Cancer women and man stealing...

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by Easha23000us on Tuesday, May 11, 2021 and has 12 replies.

Understanding Cancer Women and Men Who Steal

Cancer women are nurturing and protective, but if a man is stealing, it may indicate emotional insecurity or relationship issues. Recognizing these signs can help address underlying problems and promote healthier connections. It is important to consider individual circumstances and motivations behind such behavior.

Profile picture of Easha23000us
@Easha23000us
12 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by DMV

Who did she steal?

A divorced man

It’s a non issue for me

The issue for me is that she was all up in ole girl's face, eating her food, drinking her wine, all the while plotting to become the next Mrs.. No respect. And then have the nerve to state that they were not friends, once the damage was done. I use to like Porsha...

Like
Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Raises a good question,

How long does the status quo think that a cooling off period should be?

How should you approach dating an ex of a acquaintance?

Like
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

A month is a little fast but at least he is going to marry her.

That doesn't seem like stealing to me, seems like he found someone who he knew and preferred, that was in his friend circle already. He proposed and is ready to be married again. I like that he was firm in his decision to make her his wife instead of just having her as a girlfriend.

Both of them are divorced, single, and were ready to mingle.

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by WarAngel

One man's trash is another man's treasure. 😁

Is this what you think of women, since you've dated women who have had previous relationships? That a person you treasured was trash previously?

Image Not Found

Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

To each their own, but I could never.

I've always chosen to date far far FAAArrrrrr out of the social circle. I need a fast escape if things go south.

Likes
Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Living in Atlanta too, it could be hard finding successful, rich men who prefer women only. 🥴 I don't think it's going to last but they are still both divorced and single and can do what the want.

I could never be with an exs freind cause I prefer not to "keep it in the family", so to speak.

I wonder if they have kids together. I don't watch the housewives, but that tension alone could create a wedge in their dynamic. If there are no kids, then hopefully the two women can keep their distance from each other.

I'd want to beat Porshas ass every time I saw her if I was the ex wife 😆

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Hamsthetics

Posted by DMV

Look at Hollywood, the richer and more famous you get the smaller the dating circle.

TIL

Hollywood A listers have similar luck in love like Capricorns 😛

click to expand

Jlo is doing well with her recycled relationship, since she dropped him for going to a strip club! 😆 She's lucky he accepted her back!

Like