Aloe Vera Gel

I have started to use this as a moisturiser for the past couple of days and have noticed a change in my complexion.. My skin looks smoother and seems to have a glow. Has anyone tried it? :)
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus

Has anyone tried it?

"Masked, I advance."
Yes...the ones I tried were greasy though. I get dry skin in cold weather and have tried a lot of different stuff. A nurse told me to try Palmer's cocoa butter with vitamin E. Best for my skin so far. Very absorbent.
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon
It's simply great. I use it on scar tissue. It's useful as to moisturizing and somehow skin just looks better. I think it's anti-inflammatory too.

Great for burns too.....amazing stuff

Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by EnochtheWise

Sounds good

I love the aloe because it comes straight from the plant.
It's great for burns and it's an antibacterial

I've always used vitamin E gel for my skin but maybe I'll try aloe instead.
LEO Sun ♌ Pisces Moon ♓
Interesting... you're using straight from the

plant though right?

Not the gel?
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by Montgomery
Interesting... you're using straight from the

plant though right?

Not the gel?

Not at the moments Monty,,,,the gel, which is pure. Am looking to buy a plant soon
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by DivaCanLeo
What kind. There's so many options

Will get a link to the one I use....Back soon
" http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
Like from the plant or is it like a new moisturizer cream
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
...I got it from the health shop and it was on offer....cost less than 4 euros.
LEO Sun ♌ Pisces Moon ♓
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Montgomery
Interesting... you're using straight from the

plant though right?

Not the gel?

Oh good.

I have a hard time keeping plants alive.

Good to know I wouldn't have to bother just

to give it a try. 😊

It's kind of sticky though either way-- wonder if

there's something neutral you could cut it with.

Wonder also how it well it would sit under

makeup.

Thanks, starry. ☆♡

Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon

Made by whom pls?
"Double Pisces, double delight. Sag rising VIA MIA
I'm using the gel straight from the plant as well, by cutting 1 cm of the leave and opening it up to scoop its content.

Plants are easy to look after, I only water them every 2 weeks.

It's good stuff. Aloe is not only for every day cosmetical use, but also completely depuffs eyelids and makes little blemishes disappear.

I was actually wondering why is that only few are using it. I once found a pdf with all the components in the gel and there were many of them, some even with collagen stimulating properties. Meaning that the texture of your skin will get better, noticeable if you are over 35.

"Double Pisces, double delight. Sag rising VIA MIA
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon

Made by whom pls?

By the plant itself, lol!

Loser scorpio over a crab I'm shocked y'all would date devils minions It must be the sex plus you bore us cancer girls You know what never mind Have at it
Hey there. I was just wondering if Im the only one that believes that a sexual relationship is an open relationship based off sex but it's still an relationship? I don't believe in the friends with benefits thing cause we all human as humans we h
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7940876/britney-spears-statue-petition-louisiana-confederate-replace Thoughts? I think it's for the best. https://media.tenor.com/images/3a84aacb2ca1c51794130b5f7715ccd7/tenor.gif
Hey Libras. Why Libras are the most sign i see that are narcissistic? Im just going by experience.
i want to ask what is shut-in person be like? and what should i do if i want to make a relationship with them?
A few weeks ago my Leo friend (girl) started to try and cause trouble for me with my Aqua friend (guy). I know it isn't like him to diss me. Anyway she told me what he was saying and made it out like he was a two faced prick! So I talked to him about it
Do you guys find yourself just caring about everyone? Literally anyone and everyone. No matter if they're nice as hell to you, or butterty from the start. That's a problem of mine. I love everyone. I care about everyone. I see the hate in this w
Hey Leo's. I have a guy friend that's a Leo he is very prideful i notice everytime we talk we don't really engaged in much. He hits me up a lot i don't know if he likes that attention or what. But i think hes very spiteful and we don't really co
Hey there Taurus's. I know Taurus's love sex like mostly every sign but you guys love it the most. When you have sexual relationships how long they last ? Could you see some one in a fwb for potential mate ?
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
What Crab would move abroad to be with someone who they really love? Or is that one of the more hidden aspects of Cancer? they will literally give up being patriotic, in their shell and will go after what they know is real? Sag midheaven though coul
Good quality and multi-speed.
I don't know why I love this video so much. I just think it matches the song perfectly. I love the visuals, the colors, the fashion, the dancing, etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE