Aloe Vera Gel

I have started to use this as a moisturiser for the past couple of days and have noticed a change in my complexion.. My skin looks smoother and seems to have a glow. Has anyone tried it? :)
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus

Has anyone tried it?

Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon
It's simply great. I use it on scar tissue. It's useful as to moisturizing and somehow skin just looks better. I think it's anti-inflammatory too.

Great for burns too.....amazing stuff

Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by EnochtheWise
Yes...the ones I tried were greasy though. I get dry skin in cold weather and have tried a lot of different stuff. A nurse told me to try Palmer's cocoa butter with vitamin E. Best for my skin so far. Very absorbent.

Sounds good

I love the aloe because it comes straight from the plant.
It's great for burns and it's an antibacterial

I've always used vitamin E gel for my skin but maybe I'll try aloe instead.
LEO Sun ♌ Pisces Moon ♓
Interesting... you're using straight from the

plant though right?

Not the gel?
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by Montgomery
Interesting... you're using straight from the

plant though right?

Not the gel?

Not at the moments Monty,,,,the gel, which is pure. Am looking to buy a plant soon
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by DivaCanLeo
What kind. There's so many options

Will get a link to the one I use....Back soon
" http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
Like from the plant or is it like a new moisturizer cream
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
...I got it from the health shop and it was on offer....cost less than 4 euros.
LEO Sun ♌ Pisces Moon ♓
Posted by MyStarsShine
Posted by Montgomery
Interesting... you're using straight from the

plant though right?

Not the gel?

Oh good.

I have a hard time keeping plants alive.

Good to know I wouldn't have to bother just

to give it a try. ?

It's kind of sticky though either way-- wonder if

there's something neutral you could cut it with.

Wonder also how it well it would sit under

makeup.

Thanks, starry. ☆♡

Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon

Made by whom pls?
"Double Pisces, double delight. Sag rising VIA MIA
I'm using the gel straight from the plant as well, by cutting 1 cm of the leave and opening it up to scoop its content.

Plants are easy to look after, I only water them every 2 weeks.

It's good stuff. Aloe is not only for every day cosmetical use, but also completely depuffs eyelids and makes little blemishes disappear.

I was actually wondering why is that only few are using it. I once found a pdf with all the components in the gel and there were many of them, some even with collagen stimulating properties. Meaning that the texture of your skin will get better, noticeable if you are over 35.

"Double Pisces, double delight. Sag rising VIA MIA
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon

Made by whom pls?

By the plant itself, lol!
Posted by Undine
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by MonkeyInTheMoon

Made by whom pls?

By the plant itself, lol!

I have one. But too lazy to peel it!

Hypothetically of course, please feel free to share. I've notice that there's a difference between when people are initially crushing on someone than actually developing feelings for them.
so, apparently I have never dated any of you mofos. Tell me something will you? Will you even wanna date the Gemini women? Will you date the crazy like me? I mean, we can be annoying but eh we are loyal too. XD Shoot me with your sarcasm or whatever
Post pictures of anything that makes you think Virgo. For you fellow Virgos also post pics of things you like.
I was wondering if any of my Taurian equals are dating and/or involved with a Libra. According to everything I read and find, we are not supposed to be compatible. While I try NOT to let this be the focus of my relationship, I am curious to know if ther
Hello folks. It's that time of the year when we all gather in one topic to show gratitude and shade towards our fellow dxpers and to hand them trophies that are worth gold in internet bragging. Topic will run until this Sunday, the 17th of December
Also please state your Venus, Mars, and Moon sign. I notice that mens ideal type usually seem to combine mainly their Venus AND Moon traits. For instance this one guy I know's ideal type is a woman that is quiet, calm, wise, likes music, and are a str
So this is kind of like those threads that say ask a Leo, ask a Cancer, etc. When people find out I have danced they ask me a million questions so let’s just get this out of the way. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I http://i.imgur.com/UNDY
HALLLLOOOO Virgos What are your thoughts on Geminis? Tell me the good, bad and the sexy 😶
Happy Birthday to my BFF, My numero UNO!!!!!! I hope you have a great day with whatever girl gets graced with your fabulous presence today!!! XD 🎶 Cause you're my right hand, you my go to!!! 🎶 @hellosaggy https://media.giphy.com/media/qFNcv6c05EPO8