post anything Instrumental or Classic

male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
cause words are overrated

i'll start with Bach
male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
Words are indeed definitely overrated. Love that Bach. I'll post mines later. Nice of you to thought of this thread .
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
What's left of romance...

... *sigh*
Something for this Mercury in Taurus retrograde (might help if ye have some Pisces/Neptune influence as well)

Hope you don't mind for some 3 hour classical guitar music. I listen to this a lot. One of my favorites

male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
Posted by TheTinMan

i won't mind if she can play 24hrs let alone 3hrs.
women with musical instruments are quality.
male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

male from Nj
Gem Sun Scorp Moon
Posted by AerialView
Posted by TheTinMan

i won't mind if she can play 24hrs let alone 3hrs.
women with musical instruments are quality.

Ain't it the truth. I also think they cute with a guitar. Especially left handed ones.

male from Nj
Gem Sun Scorp Moon
male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
Posted by TheTinMan
Posted by AerialView
Posted by TheTinMan

i won't mind if she can play 24hrs let alone 3hrs.
women with musical instruments are quality.

yeahhh i will download your video. thanks for sharing

This is a topic for the award nominations. We're not voting for people yet. Any and all ideas for awards this year. You want to see "Most tryhard user", here is the place to submit that award idea. I'll let the topic run til Monday the 20th of Novem
So let’s say your interested in man and you find he could be a potential but you have a child and you’ve been a single mom for a while. My experience is I like the guy, at that time the relationship is decent but I can’t find it in me to see him long term
What countries immediately signal to you that their products are of good quality?
she's a pharmacy assistant at the drug store. she keeps on staring at me. i kinda like her. she seems like she has this CC attitude. a while ago, i caught her staring at me again. something draws me to her. she's not pretty i doubt she's not smart
At my favorite table, my favorite eating place. I can't finish eating and I ask for the check. I go out to have a smoke. The female Maitre d' waits for me. ''I ve been meaning to tell you this since long - but you'll get sick one day and when you do it's
Talk me out of it. Also, happy thanksgiving america. Kthnxbai.
Is it a way to show someone that you are interested in them when you are not? Excuse me...what’s the point of this? Ego boost? Or just lots of time on ones hands? Or it is actually coming onto someone but when they don’t respond - pretending it’s jus
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
It seems like on every thread you gotta pop up and remind everybody for the millionth time about your opinion about Libras. Why u so hard up on Libras? We get it. You despise em. And naw, I can honestly say I dont fit your description of what you think or
Ands + Damnata = Cloudy Gemitati + hydorah = LittleFairy, Ands, firebunny, Teena I'm your uncle, Cloudy! :)
Hey! Saw you in my dream. You told me you are engaged and showed me the ring with blue stone. Square shape. Beautiful. And my Mom told me someone calls you Tara.ike a nickname. But when we were talking you had been with another man who you said wa
Went on a first date with this Capricorn man and he asked me a lot of questions including what I like to do with friends, where we go and where they live. When I asked what about himself. He goes I don't have many friends. I work from home and at my free