Would a lady scorpio please show some light in darkness. Please guide a most possible way

Yes I meet a lady in 2003..She is a scorpio lady. We were madly in love and she was 28 and I was 24, She asked me promise that I will be hers till next life to which I agreed. This is the first love of my life and I did faced some communication issues which had solved a bit with age. She a extrovrert and I a Introvert. I was like on top of my life and was a youngest businessman in my circle. She was a school teacher. She was my life and my heart...She had a bad relationship earlier so I always acted good with her....and thought that I will take very good care of her...never fight with her or hurt her anyways. She informed me she has cancer and is going to die..promised myself and god that I will do everything to save her. I collected money and ended up in big loans...I am the only Son to my parents and thought that Its my responsibility to take care of them in thier old age..however being a Indian our parents stay with us in old age. And I knew my father would never accept that am marrying someone who already has a prostrate cancer and would have childbearing difficulties and on another hand I could not leave someone alone just because she had cancer.( I thought whatif after marraige my wife is discovered of cancer). I was ready to fight with the whole world ...I had a big struggle in day to day life..I knew if I married her my friends and family members all would be upset with me and blame her, just cause she was older than me. So I thought of acting the bad man all the time..however I lost track of everything....became a diffrent person and use to lose track of reality vs originality. She accused me of not being funny the way I use to be earlier( being a capricorn am more worried in such situations) (She started saying she was getting bored with me). Later on I was the one who use to be quiet and it use to be her...that did all the talking. Once she said..that one of her male colleague asked her the meaning of "deep" and I dont know meaning of deep...just to make me realise that she has so good conversations with her male colleagues and they were interested in her. 3rd day she said me that we should find diffrent friends . On 4th day she said she will beleive me that I love her only if I love her the same way for another 10 years. On consecutive 5th day she said me she thinks am very possesive and her friends asked her to leave me. On 6th day she mentioned that her ex is trying to get back to her and as I was already gloomy, badly hurt by the situation and now by her. I lost my mind and instead of explaining her things as usual..I told her okay...get out of my life and I thought I will forget her and get back to life as I use to be earlier. Its 14 years passed..I still cry remembering everything...I lost track of my career and I also lost track of my life. Whenever I listen to songs I think of her and whenever I see a happy girl in weedings or I see a couple around I think about her. I am live my life without her ..but there is no happiness. Life is without colours. I just want to meet her and tell whatall happened...

Shall I tell meet her in her office directly and ask her to meet me for a coffee of 10 minutes.( I feel she may respond as if she dont know me..cause she may see me after 10-15years, or she may call security or polize to get rid of me or she may insult me ..I dont know.)

Or Shall I chase her car and stop her on the street and ask her for a lift and then talk with her while she may drive ( If she panics ...other travellers or drivers may hand me to cops)

I want to talk with her for 15mins..dont know why this has became a motto of my life. I had thought of not doing this ever in my life...but dont know why. Maybe after this I can focus back on work.
Posted by exo
can i have your username?

What?
Posted by exo
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by exo
can i have your username?

What?

not you lmao.

I know but nothing in this tread makes any sense! And now you want his name...
Why?
Posted by exo
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by exo
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by exo
can i have your username?

What?

not you lmao.

I know but nothing in this tread makes any sense! And now you want his name...
Why?

he misses his scorp from 14 years ago. classic.

best username ever.

And the longest too.
Wasn't this woman kind of wacko?
Which makes him a double wacko for missingvher for 14 years?
I think someone just messing with everyone.
Posted by exo
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by exo
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by exo
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by exo
can i have your username?

What?

not you lmao.

I know but nothing in this tread makes any sense! And now you want his name...
Why?

he misses his scorp from 14 years ago. classic.

best username ever.

And the longest too.
Wasn't this woman kind of wacko?
Which makes him a double wacko for missingvher for 14 years?
I think someone just messing with everyone.

i'm wacko, you're more wacko. people still love us, right? such is life.

I am a wacko with a lot of sense!
See the difference? And nobody even knows OP.
@Gemitati had me read this thread and i was googling about female prostates and butter. learned something new today.
DeadInside
they'll bend the knee
Posted by exo

that thread is so sad,
I was happy to see 18 replies and when I read them' found out how waste they are...ok am wacko..lol most successful people are. Why someone wants my name
imnotvirgo
Was it Putin? Voldemort Putin? Of Russia?
Posted by capricornlovescorpiotillnextlife

Because it shows your undying love ;d Which I don't understand. How are you able to still think about and love so much someone who treated you that way before? Was she ever thankful for what you did for her? Did she knew how much you sacrificed? I suggest you move on,14 yrs ago, and now too. You wasted your time, she does not deserve what you did.
ellesbelles
aries moon, petty af
Awww Man....@exo called it!
DeadInside
they'll bend the knee
Posted by capricornlovescorpiotillnextlife

you should start to being selfish
DeadInside
they'll bend the knee
being pure in this life only brings you pain
lightseed
Uranus/-Pluto person•the bubble is real
Do you know where she is now?
Aliensusedourbogroll
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Posted by capricornlovescorpiotillnextlife

She had prostate cancer?

Before I get met with all the HELL NAWS! Hear me out! As a relationship it'd be hard, but as friends we learn a lot from each other. We really are opposites. Seeing each other's points of view really does help both signs.
but her threads and replies can't be seen. Please help her. :(
https://media.giphy.com/media/FlhnLlRubA5CE/giphy.gif Happy Birthday to all the Pisces swimming around this pond. May you solar return bring positivity, love, and whatever else your heart desires. Or if you already have everything you need and dreamt o
theres this Sag sun/ Taurus moon/ scorpio venus i adore.. i know Taurus sun people can be NOTORIOUSLY slow with everything, just wondering if that's the same with Taurus moon people because he is showing CLASSSSIC Taurus "i REEEEALLY like you" signs (supe
if it's not the weekend? do you think it could be okay to sleep around 3-4 hours a day? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbFzL-0pEeU
I know the first sentence will be 'she won't forgive you' or something. I know scorpio always remember these kind of things but what basically happened is; we ran into a conflict which wasn't really so dangerous it is just that we both had a strong person
Hello, what can you say about this person? https://i.imgur.com/by7MgHd.jpg I am very interested if this person's overal view and facade will be described. Then i will tell if its true or not. Its important. The most about relationships= coup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI This is the actual game play thread. If you wish to find a team/placement to represent or would like to discuss the going ons in the league please go to the DXPIL Players Lounge here: https://www.dxpnet
we travelled most of the time in those years, so we have been sort of living together. He never used one and i thought he was fine with it. we're both 30+ yrs old already have jobs except that of course he resigned from his work to travel. we never have b
Let me get straight to the questions, then explain. Do Cancer men show off their significant others? We haven’t exactly defined the relationship yet but we have been on about 5 dates now. On the end of the last one he said how you he would like to take me
I have venus in aries, Leo moon and a Gemini sun... The attraction is always there but at some point i piss these chicks off and they do a total 360 like, abruptly. I met an older aries woman a few months ago that politely kicks me out if her apt be