I don’t think cancer men are emotional, i think we are the coldest

Hello there: I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are. I read recently on more than one website that cancer men were emotional, they sulk, they smother women, and they are protective, and not compatible with air signs or fire signs
Mr1March 17, 2018 6:10am
22 replies
You are on page out of 2
  • Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    Yet my personal experience is this, i am more logical than any other person i met, i am not overly protective, i never sulk, i am a vicious person, successful person, i care about success, meeting people being dominant, i can take a lot of what seems to be harsh words to others and not feel anything.
    Usually, me and my other cancer friends make fun of the people in the air signs and the fire signs for being too emotional, and staying home and being sulky.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    To people who have more experience in this than me. Can you explain why every cancer i know which is more than 10 people is more outgoing, more “fire like” and less emotional than the other signs?
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.
  • aquaglass
    Aqua sun - Taurus moon - Scorpio rising - 6 Capricorn Stellium
    Coldest? Nice try 👍
  • Ellygant
    Ascendant in Clumsy, Sun/Mercury/Venus in Scary, Moon in Comfort, Mars in Giddy
    Every cancer I know is super social, well liked and ambitious.

But if they don’t have a partner/family, deeper spiritual practices or some philosophical hobby/endeavor than they do appear to be severely depressed or have some sort of drinking problem. Sometimes both.

Emotional energy isn’t bad. But I feel like crabs need to have that outlet, and in doing so it makes them appear less emotional than the stereotype. They’re not less emotional they’re just more productive about their feelings. Cardinal water, they must be actively engaging emotions in order to have a sense of peace.

Just my two cents tho.
  • Mbb
    That's becouse many of Cancers have venus in Gemini neighbour sign
  • Argentum
    Sun-Cancer 2. Decan, Moon-Virgo, Asc-Libra, Venus-Leo, Mars+Mercury-Gemini
    male
    In my whole life, I haven't stumbled upon 10 people that wouldn't know what their sun sign is. Being all of them crabs and also in my friend circle is like 1:1000000 chance.

Either you live in some country where tropical zodiac isn't implemented in your culture and therefore you need to take into account your cultural specifics and how they influence the behavior of people around you, or you are just plain simple exaggerating as us crabs are known to, and your statistics are a fault.
  • coldwateryvirgo
    Virgo Sun •Scorp Asc •Aqua moon •Scorp Venus •Libra Merc •Cancer Mars
    Cancer I know are social and liked individuals .

When it comes to emotion they act cold but they’re not. You only find out this in a romantic relationship, you would never guess it upon meeting them .
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.

User Submitted Image
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?

Let's hear his idea before bashing him

How are people giving their perspective bashing him? The closest thing to bashing him is me making fun of him for the bolded part.
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?

Let's hear his idea before bashing him

Every person has bashed his claim that crabs can be cold

One even said coldest person nice try

I just want to hear what he got to say

Unfortunately he's gone. Probably a troll

No they didn’t. They just gave their experience with cancer people. And that person didn’t say coldest person. They said coldest. As in the sign in general. Which is what he was trying to get at. The cancer men in general. These people aren’t saying there aren’t any cancer men who are cold, there definitely are. They’re just saying in their experience cancer men aren’t cold.

I reckon you’re right though, probably a troll.
  • aquarius09
    Sun: Aqua Moon: Aqua Mercury: Aqua Venus: Aqua Mars: Sagittarius
    Posted by WittyGem88
    Posted by Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    To people who have more experience in this than me. Can you explain why every cancer i know which is more than 10 people is more outgoing, more “fire” and less emotional than the other signs?
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.

I can already feel the emotions lurking in this post. You said it yourself. You are vicious, care about success, being dominant — thats already a lot of emotions. Cold people like air signs dont giveAF about those things. We just live and do things not minding what other people think unless we have strong fire or water in our charts.

The most accurate post ever on air signs! It’s the lack of care that’s perceived as cold from air signs.

• nikkistar
    My baby moon is sensitive
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?

Let's hear his idea before bashing him

Every person has bashed his claim that crabs can be cold

One even said coldest person nice try

I just want to hear what he got to say

Unfortunately he's gone. Probably a troll

Most people are laughing at this, because if you truly don't give a butter, like he claims, the last thing you are going to do is make a thread about how big of a butter you don't give, and then list the reasons why you don't.

• ariesbee
    🐰🌱
    My dad is a Cancer and he is soooo emotional and needy for affection and attention. He too much sometimes but I love my little dad.
  • whateverthemoonsays
    Just a cancer bro trying to figure out how he got down this rabbit hole.
    Posted by Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.

The internet I've noticed is extra-cat lady when it comes to water (especially male) sun signs. Its as if all other placements don't matter.

I'm mostly water and by some of the forum(s) descriptions I would be infinitely crying while permanently fixed onto my mother's back.

• Dreamyboy
    Pisces Sun, Gemini moon. I hate Teena. Teena likes me
    male from California, USA
    The cancers in my life are cool. Very outgoing and great at networking. They’re a very lively crowd and love meeting new people. When it comes to hanging out though, they much prefer hanging out with close friends. I think cancers ARE emotional, but to the people they are close to. The cancers I know, men and women, come off as tough and hardened folks, but literally, once you know them very well, they are mushy in feelings and very deep thinkers and can get hurt by criticism from friends. I value the Cancers that I know.
  • Unfu*k Yourself

Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life

Cancer Details

PEOPLE

Cancer, Cancer Man, Cancer Woman, Cancer First Decan, Cancer Second Decan, Cancer Third Decan, Cancer Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Cancer and Aries, Cancer and Taurus, Cancer and Gemini, Cancer and Cancer, Cancer and Leo, Cancer and Virgo, Cancer and Libra, Cancer and Scorpio, Cancer and Sagittarius, Cancer and Capricorn, Cancer and Aquarius, Cancer and Pisces

PLANETS

Cancer Moon, Cancer Ascendant, Cancer Mercury, Cancer Venus, Cancer Mars, Cancer Jupiter, Cancer Saturn, Cancer Uranus, Cancer Neptune, Cancer Pluto

Recent Cancer Topics

• Do you admire hardworking people?

There is a director at my job. Not my director. He goes out of his way to say hi and bye to me. He also comments frequently how quiet I am (yes I’m a quiet Aries lol) but he says it in a way that makes me think he admires it. We have a lot of chatty Cathy
  • HELP WITH A CANCER WOMAN PLEASE.

I have looked for answers and have come up empty. I dated this woman (37) for 5 years. I bought her a new car. We bought a house together. We started having issues about 6 months before she left me. The biggest issue was that she would not communicate wit
  • Dealing with Cancer mood swings

What is the best way to deal with a Cancer female mood swings? I'm a Virgo male. For example one moment she will be messaging me telling me all sorts of stuff about her day, that she misses me, calling me my nickname etc. I will then do all the same back
  • What Should I Do?

I tend to have a rough and uncaring personality and hurt my cancer man enough to the point where he actually broke up with me.. I basically cried my ass off which i typically never do and asked him to be back with me. He did but he is much colder of cours
  • Are Cancers perfectionists?

do they micromanage? my boss is outside the country right now but he is ever-present yo which is really cool coz he's attentive but man it's only my 3rd day as his secretary but he wants me to report everything and i mean.. EVERY thing that's going on, no
  • Dealing with Cancer mood swings and not taking them negatively

• Cancer Ex

Yup, it's one of those. Awesome. My boyfriend of two years just recently broke up with me two days ago (I'm obviously devastated and still sobbing about it when I can/am alone). We've been going through difficulties for a few months now, but we'd been tr
  • Crab guy hiding truth

So I've tried to post earlier here, don't really know what happened but here it goes. There was this crab guy I started speaking to via a dating site one year ago. Didn't take it seriously then, was not in the right place for dating but we started speaki
  • Mood Rhythms

• Deep Astrology: Cancers Have a Spider Form (The Water Trinity Pt. 1)

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WlZ3bRU.jpg[/IMG] I've been brainstorming for quite sometime over the dynamics of the signs. It's evident people really portray the Anamilia and objectivity of the zodiac sign chosen for this life time. Whether in looks or behavi
  • Do Cancer end up receiving hatred from many?

Is it true that many hates Cancer? Even the water signs itself? Like Scorpio? If yes why?