I don’t think cancer men are emotional, i think we are the coldest

Hello there: I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are. I read recently on more than one website that cancer men were emotional, they sulk, they smother women, and they are protective, and not compatible with air signs or fire signs
You are on page out of 2
  • Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    Yet my personal experience is this, i am more logical than any other person i met, i am not overly protective, i never sulk, i am a vicious person, successful person, i care about success, meeting people being dominant, i can take a lot of what seems to be harsh words to others and not feel anything.
    Usually, me and my other cancer friends make fun of the people in the air signs and the fire signs for being too emotional, and staying home and being sulky.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    To people who have more experience in this than me. Can you explain why every cancer i know which is more than 10 people is more outgoing, more “fire like” and less emotional than the other signs?
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.
  • aquaglass
    Aqua sun - Taurus moon - Scorpio rising - 6 Capricorn Stellium
    Coldest? Nice try 👍
  • Ellygant
    Ascendant in Clumsy, Sun/Mercury/Venus in Scary, Moon in Comfort, Mars in Giddy
    Every cancer I know is super social, well liked and ambitious.

But if they don’t have a partner/family, deeper spiritual practices or some philosophical hobby/endeavor than they do appear to be severely depressed or have some sort of drinking problem. Sometimes both.

Emotional energy isn’t bad. But I feel like crabs need to have that outlet, and in doing so it makes them appear less emotional than the stereotype. They’re not less emotional they’re just more productive about their feelings. Cardinal water, they must be actively engaging emotions in order to have a sense of peace.

Just my two cents tho.
  • Mbb
    That's becouse many of Cancers have venus in Gemini neighbour sign
  • Argentum
    Sun-Cancer 2. Decan, Moon-Virgo, Asc-Libra, Venus-Leo, Mars+Mercury-Gemini
    male
    In my whole life, I haven't stumbled upon 10 people that wouldn't know what their sun sign is. Being all of them crabs and also in my friend circle is like 1:1000000 chance.

Either you live in some country where tropical zodiac isn't implemented in your culture and therefore you need to take into account your cultural specifics and how they influence the behavior of people around you, or you are just plain simple exaggerating as us crabs are known to, and your statistics are a fault.
  • coldwateryvirgo
    Virgo Sun •Scorp Asc •Aqua moon •Scorp Venus •Libra Merc •Cancer Mars
    Cancer I know are social and liked individuals .

When it comes to emotion they act cold but they’re not. You only find out this in a romantic relationship, you would never guess it upon meeting them .
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.

User Submitted Image
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?

Let's hear his idea before bashing him

How are people giving their perspective bashing him? The closest thing to bashing him is me making fun of him for the bolded part.
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?

Let's hear his idea before bashing him

Every person has bashed his claim that crabs can be cold

One even said coldest person nice try

I just want to hear what he got to say

Unfortunately he's gone. Probably a troll

No they didn’t. They just gave their experience with cancer people. And that person didn’t say coldest person. They said coldest. As in the sign in general. Which is what he was trying to get at. The cancer men in general. These people aren’t saying there aren’t any cancer men who are cold, there definitely are. They’re just saying in their experience cancer men aren’t cold.

I reckon you’re right though, probably a troll.
  • aquarius09
    Sun: Aqua Moon: Aqua Mercury: Aqua Venus: Aqua Mars: Sagittarius
    Posted by WittyGem88
    Posted by Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    To people who have more experience in this than me. Can you explain why every cancer i know which is more than 10 people is more outgoing, more “fire” and less emotional than the other signs?
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.

I can already feel the emotions lurking in this post. You said it yourself. You are vicious, care about success, being dominant — thats already a lot of emotions. Cold people like air signs dont giveAF about those things. We just live and do things not minding what other people think unless we have strong fire or water in our charts.

The most accurate post ever on air signs! It’s the lack of care that’s perceived as cold from air signs.

• nikkistar
    My moral compass acts like its in the Bermuda Triangle
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Lol at the reactions

Why do you guys have a problem with his perspective?

Stop pigeon holing ppl

Wut?

Let's hear his idea before bashing him

Every person has bashed his claim that crabs can be cold

One even said coldest person nice try

I just want to hear what he got to say

Unfortunately he's gone. Probably a troll

Most people are laughing at this, because if you truly don't give a butter, like he claims, the last thing you are going to do is make a thread about how big of a butter you don't give, and then list the reasons why you don't.

• ariesbee
    🐰🌱
    My dad is a Cancer and he is soooo emotional and needy for affection and attention. He too much sometimes but I love my little dad.
  • whateverthemoonsays
    Just a cancer bro trying to figure out how he got down this rabbit hole.
    Posted by Mr1
    Hello there:
    I’m new to the zodiac, I’m a cancer andost of my friends are.
    The only unusual thing is that none of them knows even what their zodiac are.
    Could it be that when reading the zodiac a self fuffilomg prophecy occurs?
    Thank you.

The internet I've noticed is extra-cat lady when it comes to water (especially male) sun signs. Its as if all other placements don't matter.

I'm mostly water and by some of the forum(s) descriptions I would be infinitely crying while permanently fixed onto my mother's back.

• Dreamyboy
    I hate Teena. Teena likes me
    30 years old male from California, USA
    The cancers in my life are cool. Very outgoing and great at networking. They’re a very lively crowd and love meeting new people. When it comes to hanging out though, they much prefer hanging out with close friends. I think cancers ARE emotional, but to the people they are close to. The cancers I know, men and women, come off as tough and hardened folks, but literally, once you know them very well, they are mushy in feelings and very deep thinkers and can get hurt by criticism from friends. I value the Cancers that I know.
  • Recent Cancer Topics

• Triple cancer

So I found out I am a triple cancer. I have always related very strongly to my sun sign so it didn't surprise me. Question, is that pretty rare? Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing? I am very intuitive of peoples emotions, and most the time als
  • What does it take for an immature cancer to mature?

What does it take for an immature cancer to mature? I'm in love with an immature cancer. She fits the description very well --- every emotion is a negation of the last, hypersensitive, etc. I'm just wondering what does it take for an immature cancer to ma
  • Cancer Girl Confusing

So I went to a party a week ago with my neighbors and they brought some friends. One of the girls they brought was kinda interesting to me but I didn't realize until a little later into the party that this girl could be kinda cool. We definitely vibed at
  • pisces here

just wanna say fk yall, my chart is all fked cuz im cancerous! http://astro.cafeastrology.com/graphic.php?type=24&x=1200&y=1600&index=32461775&lang=en
  • He Loves Me?

Cancer man nodded his head & said “yes” when I asked him multiple times “do you love me?”... But I reckon his ignorant behaviours over text & lack of communication/contact will not cease.
  • The Mood Swing Thread

You know what to do! :) I've got them, you've got them, let's share them all. Our joys, sorrows and whatever life t
  • Signs a Cancer Man is Interested?

I’ve been in contact with a Cancer man for the past few months. We live about 2 hours away from each other so we usually communicate over text. Each time we text, I’m always the one initiating the conversation. He responds promptly, but would stop texting
  • How to deal with a Cancer man early on and for the first time.

I met a cancer man and have been talking to him for about two months. I've never dated or gotten to know a cancer man before so I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into. I am a Pisces woman. We met through work and only talked on conference
  • Hey Cancerians

Hey Cancerian women out there, Does that stereotype that you tend to 'tree-branch' from one love interest to another hold any weight in your experience? Do you end a relationship before you pursue another one or do you look for other potential partners
  • How to win Cancer woman back after I broke up with her because I was angry at her.

Hi, I'm a Virgo man who's been with lovely Cancer woman for over two years. The beginning of our relationship was like an extraordinary experience - never met such a lovely person in my life, also other aspects were super-good. We were happy, and love
  • My best friend got incarcerated today.

Was falsely accused. And after 2 years and a lot of money he was sentenced today for 2 years. Got taken right away, I had to watch his mom break down as they wouldn’t let her hug her son goodbye. Clinging to her inhaler I wrapped my arms right around her.