He spend more time with his mother than he does with me

My boyfriend spends more time with his mother than me.He drives her to work during the week, and then weekends he has to drive her to funerals , parties, or he have to go paint her house or go buy groceries for her. It's really depressing since this ma
AquasticMay 28, 2018 7:43am
119 replies
You are on page out of 6
  • Aquastic
    2010

It's really depressing since this makes me feel like I'm his second best every time.

To add to that ,he has not introduced me to his mother since he claims that his mother is rude and judgmental towards his girlfriends*(referencing to his Exes) ,so he stopped introducing girls to her.
  • Arielle83
    Good c.u.n.t.
    Ya he’s her second husband.

Forever guilting him into helping her because she raised him.
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by Lioness18881
    😕 what's he worried about his mother being rude about and judging you on?

I don't know really, I am not ugly or anything . Cause he does not even speak nicely on the phone when I call him when he visit her.
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by PotHeadVirgo27
    I've had to deal with that before and my gawd does it suck hairy balls.

Make you feel like Moses. Let my people goooo!!! ***Shakes Fist***

On the flipside, maybe you don't wanna meet her? Ijs he's hiding her for a reason.

When she comes to visit him and I'm in the house , he never opens the door he would rather wait for her to leave. I am really tired of this really!
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by Juliiette
    sorry but this is funny. one day to funeral the other to the party. lmao

• I think he’s worried about the smell
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by exsqueezeme
    I think he’s worried about the smell

his mother's smell or my smell?
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by Juliiette
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Juliiette
    sorry but this is funny. one day to funeral the other to the party. lmao

YEP! she is always going somewhere,sometimes its church service, the likes........ oh and it's her car by the way ,she can drive it herself she just prefers that her son drive her everywhere! click to expand

she doesn't know you exist i'm sure. click to expand

• Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by exsqueezeme
    I think he’s worried about the smell

his mother's smell or my smell? click to expand

• Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by exsqueezeme
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by exsqueezeme
    I think he’s worried about the smell

his mother's smell or my smell? click to expand

It could be either. It could be. Have you recently had a sniff along the armpit follicles? click to expand

no no no..... if I smell bad then he would not go down on me every time we have sex.

besides my friends wud tell me if I smell we are open
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by Juliiette
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Juliiette
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Juliiette
    sorry but this is funny. one day to funeral the other to the party. lmao

she doesn't know you exist i'm sure. click to expand

He does not live far from his granny, so his granny have seen me a couple of times and she knows my car. So the granny probably told his my mother about me. click to expand

the granny is probably hiding as well. massive conspiracy! who know how crazy that woman is. lol click to expand

• Timon
    Mama's boy. What sign is he?
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Juliiette
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Juliiette
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Juliiette
    sorry but this is funny. one day to funeral the other to the party. lmao

she doesn't know you exist i'm sure. click to expand

lol ! but if she was so crazy, how come ex girlfriend use to borrow money from her then? click to expand

He claims that he learned a lot from his previous relationship, so he wants to officially introduce me when we get engaged.....?
  • Aquastic
    2010
    Posted by Timon
    Mama's boy. What sign is he?

Pisces
  • Timon
    Posted by Aquastic
    Posted by Timon
    Mama's boy. What sign is he?

Pisces click to expand

Oh just saw this was in pisces forum. Yeh not a surprise. I couldn't be with a guy like that. He seems like a little child that's afraid of what his mother thinks. Weak.

There is big difference having a strong band with your family wanting to help them because you love them vs doing things because you're too afraid what mom would say.

What if she doesn't like you and has opinions about him being with you. Can you stand him picking her side?

Pisces Details

PEOPLE

Pisces, Pisces Man, Pisces Woman, Pisces First Decan, Pisces Second Decan, Pisces Third Decan, Pisces Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Pisces and Aries, Pisces and Taurus, Pisces and Gemini, Pisces and Cancer, Pisces and Leo, Pisces and Virgo, Pisces and Libra, Pisces and Scorpio, Pisces and Sagittarius, Pisces and Capricorn, Pisces and Aquarius, Pisces and Pisces

PLANETS

Pisces Moon, Pisces Ascendant, Pisces Mercury, Pisces Venus, Pisces Mars, Pisces Jupiter, Pisces Saturn, Pisces Uranus, Pisces Neptune, Pisces Pluto

Recent Pisces Topics