What sign is your Mars in, and how do you feel you act when you handle anger?

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by VampiricVirgo on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 and has 37 replies.

What Your Mars Sign Reveals About How You Handle Anger

Your Mars sign influences your assertiveness and anger management. For example, Mars in Aries tends to be impulsive and quick to anger, while Mars in Taurus is more patient but stubborn. Understanding your Mars sign helps you recognize your natural reactions and find healthier ways to cope with anger.

Profile picture of VampiricVirgo
@VampiricVirgo
7 YearsVirgo

Just taking notes on different Mars placements and thought it would be interesting to create a thread where people can share.

Profile picture of Weeds
@Weeds
11 Years1,000+ Posts

Virgo mars plans out murders in silence...

After about an hour of figuring everything out I'm not mad anymore...

Likes
Profile picture of heliumfiasco
@heliumfiasco
14 Years1,000+ Posts

Virgo Mars.... I am totally cool, until I'm totally not. I give you a methodical overview of how fucked-up you are, on levels you probably hadn't even considered. Its all painfully true and not exaggerated at all, so its quite shocking. I then fade off for a bit and analyze my own actions to death and probably come to some crazy explanation that it could have all been my fault.

My Gemini Moon makes me forget about it all relatively quickly....

Likes
Profile picture of Jules-ll
@Jules-ll
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by alexscaries

Scorpio Mars. I don't handle anger, it handles me.

Ooh I like this. Although I'm more lover than fighter. I wish someone would come at me so I can unleash tons of repressed anger. I'd do damage without regret.

But my scorp mars is in the 12th house, where is yours?

Profile picture of TurnedOn
@TurnedOn
7 Years

Posted by VampiricVirgo

Just taking notes on different Mars placements and thought it would be interesting to create a thread where people can share.

Mars in Libra.

I bring destruction.

Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Dreamy88

I have a Capricorn Mars and people can’t believe how calm I am. I’m extremely calm under terrible situations and it takes a lot of effort to make me mad.

Cap mars here too. And yes, same.

I'm slow to anger but once I get there I will outlast you.

Profile picture of LadyNeptune
@LadyNeptune
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Hey side note tho, Aries moon lets me let go and move on fairly quickly. So most minor tiffs are forgotten almost immediately.

Profile picture of Jules-ll
@Jules-ll
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by alexscaries

Posted by Jules-ll

Posted by alexscaries

Scorpio Mars. I don't handle anger, it handles me.

Ooh I like this. Although I'm more lover than fighter. I wish someone would come at me so I can unleash tons of repressed anger. I'd do damage without regret.

But my scorp mars is in the 12th house, where is yours?

Mines in the third, so it manifests itself in insults, put down and really on point humour.

click to expand

I bet you're great fun to have a pint with!

I'm more of a plotter of your downfall, take you to the depths of hell with me as a spectator type. Especially if someone hurts my loved ones. Or I cut you off with no explanation, and little to no chance of getting back into my life. But in either scenario I won't show how I feel. That darned 12th house hidden thingy, you know?

Profile picture of saggurl88
@saggurl88
13 Years25,000+ Posts

My Mars is in Leo. I’m a lover, not a fighter.

Takes a lot for me to get mad. But I’m quick to let the person have it and then quick to forgive. Life is too short. I’d rather be loving on them again.

Profile picture of Jules-ll
@Jules-ll
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by alexscaries

Posted by Jules-ll

Posted by alexscaries

Posted by Jules-ll

Posted by alexscaries

Scorpio Mars. I don't handle anger, it handles me.

Ooh I like this. Although I'm more lover than fighter. I wish someone would come at me so I can unleash tons of repressed anger. I'd do damage without regret.

But my scorp mars is in the 12th house, where is yours?

Mines in the third, so it manifests itself in insults, put down and really on point humour.

I bet you're great fun to have a pint with!

I'm more of a plotter of your downfall, take you to the depths of hell with me as a spectator type. Especially if someone hurts my loved ones. Or I cut you off with no explanation, and little to no chance of getting back into my life. But in either scenario I won't show how I feel. That darned 12th house hidden thingy, you know?

I can use Scorpio energy and do the puppet master thing if I really want to, most of the time I don't sometimes playing a slow game is fun. I said on another thread I basically gave a bit of information to a Libra male to see what he would do, yep couldn't keep his mouth shut, it wasn't personal or sensitive, but he wasn't smart enough - it was related to work and would have benefited everyone if he kept quiet. Basically, someone fucked up and instead of having them guess who to keep them on their toes so it didn't happen again, he told them who it was - I told him who it was and not to tell. Guess what? Same mistake happened again a fortnight later. I still consider him a friend, but he will never be let into my world as a result.

Fun to have a pint with? That's nice. Last person I had a pint with, put it this way the conversation could have got us arrested.

click to expand

The fun is in the sitting back and waiting for people to hang themselves. I try to never react right away when angry or upset, need time to simmer down and plan the best spot to watch them fall from.

And those are the best kind of conversations. No shallow talk.

Profile picture of LostinmyMind11
@LostinmyMind11
15 Years10,000+ Posts

Leo Mars which conjucts my Leo Moon

I try to let a lot of shit roll off my back and depending on my mood and what made me mad...I can be quick to anger and get over it. But if I'm pissed the fuck off...run!

Like
Profile picture of Biboroon
@Biboroon
9 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Jules-ll

Posted by alexscaries

Scorpio Mars. I don't handle anger, it handles me.

Ooh I like this. Although I'm more lover than fighter. I wish someone would come at me so I can unleash tons of repressed anger. I'd do damage without regret.

But my scorp mars is in the 12th house, where is yours?

click to expand

I have the same placement and my anger often comes out only when someone comes at me. I can’t say I don’t get angry often but it’s usually repressed or I show it passive agressively

Like
Profile picture of Jules-ll
@Jules-ll
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Biboroon

Posted by Jules-ll

Posted by alexscaries

Scorpio Mars. I don't handle anger, it handles me.

Ooh I like this. Although I'm more lover than fighter. I wish someone would come at me so I can unleash tons of repressed anger. I'd do damage without regret.

But my scorp mars is in the 12th house, where is yours?

I have the same placement and my anger often comes out only when someone comes at me. I can’t say I don’t get angry often but it’s usually repressed or I show it passive agressively

click to expand

It takes a real lot to make me angry, it's usually when I feel majorly disrespected or someone wrongs a loved one. Mine is repressed as well, that's what they say about the 12th house placement. We have to find healthy ways to vent like yoga, meditation, being in nature because there's a strong tendency to bury our feelings in alcohol or other substances...

Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Taurus...

I don’t know. I don’t remember and only know how bad I was by people talking...

I use to be worse and me making to my age is pure accident.

Nowadays I am milder but everyone is mentioning my face...when I was told at the restaurant we can’t sit there where I wanted to sit and booth was empty...after some time we were lead to that table and I’ve asked my Aries how come we CAN sit here NOW he said...have you never seen your face? 😂

He also said more than once that he agreeing with me because he isn’t ready to die yet.

Once I said I am not mad I am just upset and he said why is your ‘I am just upset’ face look like you about to kill me?

Now saying that I am thinking maybe that’s why we almost never arguing...🤔

He is Aries Mars.

It’s scary. I’ve read him once and I thought we are done but in 5 min he was talking like nothing happened.

And once in person I thought he is throwing me out but and when I’ve sneaked into the room and said I don’t want to fight he said - don’t mention it. I forgot it already...🤷‍♀️

I think we are perfect couple...😂🧟‍♀️😂👿💑

Like
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Silverado

Mars in Leo.

You haven't seen me angry yet, and I doubt any of you ever will.

When is the viewing?

Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Cancer Mars in 2nd house.

Slow to anger. But when I feel the anger building up, I try to walk away and go do something constructive with that emotion.

Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by Gemcapri

Posted by Ram416

Cancer Mars in 2nd house.

Slow to anger. But when I feel the anger building up, I try to walk away and go do something constructive with that emotion.

I’m Cancer mars as well... def rather get walked on then stand up for myself haha but I try to overcome my natural response to bounce from trouble and let people treat me like shit

click to expand

I know the feeling....took me awhile to learn to walk away and not give a shit.

Image Not Found

Profile picture of PuzzlePieces
@PuzzlePieces
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Cap mars - 12th house ... takes me along time before I get angry & I really hate being angry.

But when I do, oh boy! Always thought that was my aqua moon actually.

Tend to stand up for my kids or younger brothers.. ya know mama bear.

Like
Profile picture of Soul
@Soul
11 Years10,000+ Posts

Taurus mars square to Leo sun, opposition to Scorpio moon. I find I have full control over my emotions. It take a LOT to set me off. Mostly I just feel different levels of annoyance, which is where Virgo mercury comes into play. That is what decides everything, and it takes a certain type of person to truly anger me. It normally goes like this. Someone starts to push my buttons, and typically my first reaction is to try and turn it around, or withdrawal. If someone keeps pushing my buttons I'll start doing the same to them but harder, and in ways I know will piss them off. It's almost like I mentally check out feel like the challenge accepted. I still have full control over my emotions though, other then verbally tearing them down. It's only a matter of time till I break them down in tears, or piss them off so bad they want to physically attack me or break stuff. Up until this point I'm not even truly angry yet, just higley annoyed and fed up with a persons attitude. Which in all fairness I did nothing to help. It's the moment they attack me or break something I can feel adrenaline surge through my body. I still have full control though, which I why I can use peoples own blind rage against them. There have been a few times I lost that control of myself, and I broke a bunch of stuff, and scared the living hell out of everyone. I still had enough control over myself to not attack a human physically. I get really scared when I reach that level of anger, because I know if said "fuck it" and just went off physically on someone I might not be able to stop, and could potentially injure or even kill someone or myself. I've had a few crazy moments when true anger took over, and luckily was able to control it faster then it could control me.

Likes
Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by PuzzlePieces

Cap mars - 12th house ... takes me along time before I get angry & I really hate being angry.

But when I do, oh boy! Always thought that was my aqua moon actually.

Tend to stand up for my kids or younger brothers.. ya know mama bear.

Your moon has some influence over your mars and vice versa. So it could be a combo of both.

Like
Profile picture of Ram416
@Ram416
10 Years10,000+ Posts

Posted by HippeeGem

Taurus Mars, and I find myself going back and forth between being quick to anger maybe bc of my Aries Moon, to being completely calm no matter what’s happening. I can’t even explain it, lol.

For the most part I take it all in stride, soI don’t know if maybe the Mars placement overrides the emotions of your Moon placement.

Depends on your Mars/moon aspect and their houses.

Profile picture of CuddleBug1288
@CuddleBug1288
14 Years1,000+ PostsSagittarius

Mars in Aries, 5th house

Um, I really don't like confrontation but push comes to shove, I'm gonna shove back. I deflect heavy or 'negative' emotions until I can't (Sag sun/moon thing? Idk lol) but once I reach my breaking point I surprise people with how aggressive n angry I can be. I get over it quickly tho, as long as we handle it like mature adults. I also have no poker face so when I am being pushed to the limit, people can usually tell but I try to keep my cool...until I eventually pop off. I get loud and mouthy n will throw tantrums to get my point across too...lol eek 😅

Like
Profile picture of Weeds
@Weeds
11 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by jaymens933

Posted by Weeds

Virgo mars plans out murders in silence...

After about an hour of figuring everything out I'm not mad anymore...

First pull your pants up before you plan a murder

click to expand

Takes you 25 minutes to reply.... but you replied on the wrong thread genius.

Profile picture of BoomShakalakaBoom
@BoomShakalakaBoom
15 Years5,000+ Posts

Mars in Leo

I don't sweat the small stuff and I rarely get really angry, but when I do...you can be damn sure the whole neighborhood will know of it!

Profile picture of thecrazyariestaurus
@thecrazyariestaurus
12 Years1,000+ PostsTaurus

I’ve got a mars in cancer in the 10th house. I get annoyed easily and I’m super moody. So I would say I have a short temper. I can also be passive aggressive at times. Mainly to people I’m close to. But when I get angry I get ANGRY. It takes me a while to explode but when I explode I go into a black out rage and you can’t stop me. I get violent and I’m not afraid to fight if you’re provoking me. Whether you’re a man or a woman I don’t give a fuck. This stage rarely happens tho cause I can control my anger for the most part. I just try to think of things I don’t want to jeopardize lmao

Profile picture of BoomShakalakaBoom
@BoomShakalakaBoom
15 Years5,000+ Posts

Posted by HearttofTopazz

Posted by BoomShakalakaBoom

Mars in Leo

I don't sweat the small stuff and I rarely get really angry, but when I do...you can be damn sure the whole neighborhood will know of it!

Lawdz

Y’all is wild. The Gem has Leo mars

click to expand

Gem? LOL those "public" outbursts ought to be pretty verbose 😛

Profile picture of Lovelyy
@Lovelyy
7 Years

Posted by Jammerwheels

Sagittarius Mars. I rarely get mad. My anger is more of a build up of stress and my first instinct is to walk away or leave the situation. If I am really mad, I can punch a wall but I'd rather walk away cool down then address the problem

Same! . I Always walk away when I’m mad or leave the situation . Don’t try to stop me. That’s when the problem happens. I like to clear my head. I don’t like hurting people feelings.

Profile picture of Horsey
@Horsey
8 Years

Leo. I'm pretty easy going bc of my sun and I don't like confrontation but sometimes I just explode.

Profile picture of DMV
@DMV
15 Years25,000+ PostsSagittarius

Virgo Martian

I withdraw

I eat

I write

I go do something fun

....all.by myself

Misdirected anger is not fun

I'm not saying anything I will regret.

Push me and i may entertain you for sport.

Stupid humans

Like