It's just really bugging me - Aquarius girl not replying

Long story short, Tinder > swapped phone numbers > texted back and forth a few times a day > shes ignoring my texts We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I
You are on page out of 2
  • Long story short, Tinder > swapped phone numbers > texted back and forth a few times a day > shes ignoring my texts

We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I wouldn't care if someone decided to not talk to me anymore but there was a day where she didn't reply to my text for a couple of hours and sent me texts like:

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
    "i missed talking to you though"

and now it's going on to like day 3 or 4 of no replies. She's not even viewed my messages.

I'm not bothered about the fact that she isn't replying but I want to know what's happened so suddenly lol, it's just really bugging me because normally I can easily tell if something went wrong but in this case there are just no signs and I'm pretty confused

Hope everyone's having a good day!
  • hbbrnaqua
    Aqua sun, Leo moon
    Sounds like she somehow felt that the relationship was about to get more stable and then suddenly got insecure about it...
    Just be upfront and ask her why she acts like that
  • LadyNeptune
    🌵🍋🌿
    All the talk about meeting face to face...have you made concrete steps to see her?? She's starting to back off because your dragging your feet. Talk is just talk at the end of the day.

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.
  • pinkbird03
    Cancer 💕
    She’s busy. You’re not a priority.
  • justagirl
    Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
    Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this
  • LadyNeptune
    🌵🍋🌿
    Posted by justagirl
    Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this

Gorgeous avi!
  • justagirl
    Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
    Posted by LadyNeptune
    Posted by justagirl
    Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this

Gorgeous avi!

• AerialView
    Offense is the best form of defense💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
    "i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.
  • Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

Yes I have, I asked her when she was free and she said she would let me know. She's currently in the process of moving so wasn't sure if she would be free before or after.
  • Posted by AerialView
    Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
    "i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl
  • AerialView
    Offense is the best form of defense💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Posted by boomb
    Posted by AerialView
    Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
    "i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl

have you replied?
  • lisabethur8
    Married, middleaged parttime housewife, Aqua-sun/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,married to,S
    uh if she's not replying she is not interested in you.

there's nothing to puzzle. jeeez. i hate men like this.

• Posted by lisabethur8
    uh if she's not replying she is not interested in you.

there's nothing to puzzle. jeeez. i hate men like this.

Uhhhh... Thanks for reading the whole thread

jeeeez. i hate ppl who jump to conclusions like this.
  • pinkbird03
    Cancer 💕
    Posted by boomb
    Posted by AerialView
    Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
    "i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl

Lol she just gave me idea to use on my aqua man
  • AerialView
    Offense is the best form of defense💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Posted by pinkbird03
    Posted by boomb
    Posted by AerialView
    Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
    "i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message