It's just really bugging me - Aquarius girl not replying

Long story short, Tinder > swapped phone numbers > texted back and forth a few times a day > shes ignoring my texts We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I

We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I wouldn't care if someone decided to not talk to me anymore but there was a day where she didn't reply to my text for a couple of hours and sent me texts like:

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

and now it's going on to like day 3 or 4 of no replies. She's not even viewed my messages.

I'm not bothered about the fact that she isn't replying but I want to know what's happened so suddenly lol, it's just really bugging me because normally I can easily tell if something went wrong but in this case there are just no signs and I'm pretty confused

Hope everyone's having a good day!
Aqua sun, Leo moon
Sounds like she somehow felt that the relationship was about to get more stable and then suddenly got insecure about it...
Just be upfront and ask her why she acts like that
Aquari-ass
I used to do this to guys I was interested in at first.
Honestly it was out of laziness, I would rather sleep, work or see friends then put more effort in.
That's me tho.
Aqua sun
Pisces moon
Sag mars
Cap venus
🌵🍋🌿
All the talk about meeting face to face...have you made concrete steps to see her?? She's starting to back off because your dragging your feet. Talk is just talk at the end of the day.

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.
Cancer 💕
She’s busy. You’re not a priority.
Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this
🌵🍋🌿
Posted by justagirl
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this

Gorgeous avi!
Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
Posted by LadyNeptune
Posted by justagirl
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this

Gorgeous avi!

male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

Yes I have, I asked her when she was free and she said she would let me know. She's currently in the process of moving so wasn't sure if she would be free before or after.
Posted by AerialView
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl
male from Arlong Park
We don't apologize for being right🚬
Posted by boomb
Posted by AerialView
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl

have you replied?
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
uh if she's not replying she is not interested in you.

there's nothing to puzzle. jeeez. i hate men like this.

Posted by lisabethur8
uh if she's not replying she is not interested in you.

there's nothing to puzzle. jeeez. i hate men like this.

Uhhhh... Thanks for reading the whole thread

jeeeez. i hate ppl who jump to conclusions like this.
Cancer 💕
Posted by boomb
Posted by AerialView
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl

Lol she just gave me idea to use on my aqua man

What countries immediately signal to you that their products are of good quality?
This is a topic for the award nominations. We're not voting for people yet. Any and all ideas for awards this year. You want to see "Most tryhard user", here is the place to submit that award idea. I'll let the topic run til Monday the 20th of Novem
she's a pharmacy assistant at the drug store. she keeps on staring at me. i kinda like her. she seems like she has this CC attitude. a while ago, i caught her staring at me again. something draws me to her. she's not pretty i doubt she's not smart
Talk me out of it. Also, happy thanksgiving america. Kthnxbai.
Is it a way to show someone that you are interested in them when you are not? Excuse me...what’s the point of this? Ego boost? Or just lots of time on ones hands? Or it is actually coming onto someone but when they don’t respond - pretending it’s jus
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
It seems like on every thread you gotta pop up and remind everybody for the millionth time about your opinion about Libras. Why u so hard up on Libras? We get it. You despise em. And naw, I can honestly say I dont fit your description of what you think or
Ands + Damnata = Cloudy Gemitati + hydorah = LittleFairy, Ands, firebunny, Teena I'm your uncle, Cloudy! :)
Hey! Saw you in my dream. You told me you are engaged and showed me the ring with blue stone. Square shape. Beautiful. And my Mom told me someone calls you Tara.ike a nickname. But when we were talking you had been with another man who you said wa
Went on a first date with this Capricorn man and he asked me a lot of questions including what I like to do with friends, where we go and where they live. When I asked what about himself. He goes I don't have many friends. I work from home and at my free
i’m trying not to be a cookiemonster & snap & cut him off like i usually would by now because i really do like him. he told me that he likes that i’m really nice, affectionate, and goofy when i recently asked him what he liked about me, so i feel like i’m doing o
Hello our beautiful opposite ♥ I'm here trying to understand how gemini "feelings" work I know how he think, and he is so smart, I never met anyone who is fast as he is :mercury gemini in 3th house 🔥😁 The thing is .. I do love him, but I can't