It's just really bugging me - Aquarius girl not replying

Long story short, Tinder > swapped phone numbers > texted back and forth a few times a day > shes ignoring my texts We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I

We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I wouldn't care if someone decided to not talk to me anymore but there was a day where she didn't reply to my text for a couple of hours and sent me texts like:

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

and now it's going on to like day 3 or 4 of no replies. She's not even viewed my messages.

I'm not bothered about the fact that she isn't replying but I want to know what's happened so suddenly lol, it's just really bugging me because normally I can easily tell if something went wrong but in this case there are just no signs and I'm pretty confused

Hope everyone's having a good day!
hbbrnaqua
Aqua sun, Leo moon
Sounds like she somehow felt that the relationship was about to get more stable and then suddenly got insecure about it...
Just be upfront and ask her why she acts like that
Capmercury87
Aquari-ass
I used to do this to guys I was interested in at first.
Honestly it was out of laziness, I would rather sleep, work or see friends then put more effort in.
That's me tho.
Aqua sun
Pisces moon
Sag mars
Cap venus
LadyNeptune
🌵🍋🌿
All the talk about meeting face to face...have you made concrete steps to see her?? She's starting to back off because your dragging your feet. Talk is just talk at the end of the day.

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.
pinkbird03
Cancer 💕
She’s busy. You’re not a priority.
justagirl
Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this
LadyNeptune
🌵🍋🌿
Posted by justagirl
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this

Gorgeous avi!
justagirl
Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
Posted by LadyNeptune
Posted by justagirl
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

I tend to agree with this

Gorgeous avi!

AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Good defense is the best offense💨
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.
Posted by LadyNeptune

Either make plans with her or keep swiping right.

Yes I have, I asked her when she was free and she said she would let me know. She's currently in the process of moving so wasn't sure if she would be free before or after.
Posted by AerialView
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Good defense is the best offense💨
Posted by boomb
Posted by AerialView
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl

have you replied?
lisabethur8
"*** female, Married, i'm Aqua/Cap/Pisces/Taurus,to Scorpio/Leo/Sag/Virgo.
uh if she's not replying she is not interested in you.

there's nothing to puzzle. jeeez. i hate men like this.

Posted by lisabethur8
uh if she's not replying she is not interested in you.

there's nothing to puzzle. jeeez. i hate men like this.

Uhhhh... Thanks for reading the whole thread

jeeeez. i hate ppl who jump to conclusions like this.
pinkbird03
Cancer 💕
Posted by boomb
Posted by AerialView
Posted by boomb

"im super super sorry, ive been with my friends all day"
"i missed talking to you though"

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol typical aqua women mind games.

So she texted me yesterday night... With one single message

"Suck my p****"

What the treetrunk???? I am so intrigued and confused by this girl

Lol she just gave me idea to use on my aqua man

I swear the butter this dude says.... like, he cannot flirt worth a damn... the Scorpio and Taurus guys that we’re chatting me up laid it on thick... Aqua is just awkward. He prefers to tease me mercilessly. Any of you aqua guys smooth? I have yet to m
Has anyone seen a successful happy Virgo Leo couple? I've been a round a few and it just seems like they get along as friends, but not much else. Some even get violent with each other.
Are any astro aspects or attributes that can determine whether I'll get a handsome partner in the future?
Hi. Im new here. New to numerology as well. Ive found some pretty intriguing information and was hoping to find more. My birthday is 9/9/1989 my name is Christopher Rutt. So far i know im lifepath 9. Not quite sure where to go from here. I appreciate any
should I bury myself now or later he had gemini and sag placements he gemini/sun dom
Any positive experiences? I’m a Scorpio sun, Aries moon gal dating an Aquarius sun, Capricorn moon man and I adore him. There was a bit of conflict initially, but we definitely seem to get along better and better as time passes. We always come to the same
How many moving boxes do you think you would need? These past days I've been getting rid of most of my things. I have to admit watching my ex taking most of our furniture and things is harder than I thought. In the end I would have zero furniture left and
https://media.giphy.com/media/FlhnLlRubA5CE/giphy.gif Happy Birthday to all the Pisces swimming around this pond. May you solar return bring positivity, love, and whatever else your heart desires. Or if you already have everything you need and dreamt o
we travelled most of the time in those years, so we have been sort of living together. He never used one and i thought he was fine with it. we're both 30+ yrs old already have jobs except that of course he resigned from his work to travel. we never have b
Any Leo with a Taurus ? If so how’s the relationship what’s the most thing is hard to bare with in the relationship? Like what’s the main source of disagreements??
I have venus in aries, Leo moon and a Gemini sun... The attraction is always there but at some point i piss these chicks off and they do a total 360 like, abruptly. I met an older aries woman a few months ago that politely kicks me out if her apt be