1) No matter how "pretty" you are, he didn't pick you. So stop telling us how unattractive his girlfriend is. Even with all the negative butter you list about his girlfriend, she is obviously better than you are. I find you a butter human being because all you ever do is post about his gf, and how you can't believe he would pick her "over you". The incessant need to find validation from DXP about how "hot you still are" is beyond annoying. Grow up.
2) Break yourself
3) We get it, the Cancer dude you dated 10+ exes ago was a douche bag.
4) We get it, the Scorpio dude was a bleep.
5) We get it, you can stare intensely.
6) We get it, you will delete and come back.
7) Random advice to no one in particular. Watch "The Boys" on Amazon Prime, its great.