Animals vs Car

33 years old male from USA
♒ sᴜɴ ♑ᴍᴏᴏɴ ♑ʀɪsɪɴɢ
This is bugging me. I was driving on the freeway, going 65 mph to Ft. Lauderdale. A cat randomly bolt out in front of me. I hit the cat. It happened in a split second. No I didn't slam on the breaks because it happened so fast. There was nothing I could have done to prevent or stop it.

All this time I couldn't stop thinking about it. The cat, it's possible owner. How do you get over this butter? I had pets all my life. I never ran an animal over. If I see them and if I had time to stop, I'd slow down and wait for them to cross. I got a sense of remorse for killing it. If you hit an animal. Say like a pet. Cat or Dog. How would you handle it?
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
I would cry but try not to blame myself. These things happen.
male
Marine Sun, Virgin Moon, Centaur Ascendant

Count your blessings.
Pisces sun, Aries moon, Leo rising
I was on the 10 heading east from dtla and I drove past a dead Pitt on the freeway. Kinda tragic.
Posted by Aquistorm

You don't handle it. There is road kills control who does.
And please, I avoid every cheapmonk but there are people killed daily...get real man!
33 years old male from USA
♒ sᴜɴ ♑ᴍᴏᴏɴ ♑ʀɪsɪɴɢ
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
I would cry but try not to blame myself. These things happen.

I'm just in deep thought because of it. I know it is not my fault. But some kid or elderly woman is without their pet.
33 years old male from USA
♒ sᴜɴ ♑ᴍᴏᴏɴ ♑ʀɪsɪɴɢ
Posted by LadyNeptune

Ikr? I'll have to sit and soak these thoughts in.
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Posted by Aquistorm
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
I would cry but try not to blame myself. These things happen.

Yeah I understand. It sucks.
33 years old male from USA
♒ sᴜɴ ♑ᴍᴏᴏɴ ♑ʀɪsɪɴɢ
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
Posted by Aquistorm
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
I would cry but try not to blame myself. These things happen.

Yeah I understand. It sucks.

Good time to get some weed and try to smoke and chill from this. Or just sit and think.
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Posted by Aquistorm
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
Posted by Aquistorm
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
I would cry but try not to blame myself. These things happen.

Yeah I understand. It sucks.

When stuff like that happens I always become introspective or thinking really deep thoughts. Death is weird like that.
Sun/Aries. Pisces/Moon. ACS/Virgo. Merc/Pisces. Venus/Aqua
I would be upset but know it's not my fault.. U couldn't stop, what can u do? Yes, that may be someone else's pet & it's devastating to lose one, I just lost one myself.. It wasn't done purposely .. I understand why u feel sad about it though. Dogs & cats are like humans for some ppl , of course not all ppl, only the caring nice ones
No I haven't but ..

1. My brother almost but did not, but instead he hit a stop sign and he had to pay out of pocket because insurances doesn't cover it. And to avoid hitting the cat one morning that's what he did. His car was messed up and every now and then he goes that's the spot when we pass it.

2. My cat got ran over 2 feet from my house. My brother found her instead, and I was at work. I am a cat inside owner only. But no one brought the cat in because well well they didn't care. My mom told me when I got home. She wrapped it in a box so I could say bye and I dug a grave for in our backyard. The whole family was grieving especially my brother.

3. I was on my way to work on night. I happened to be driving and the truck in front of me hit something thumped the cat or dog with its back tire or front something like that. He pulled over and I was damn someone just lost a pet porridge thing. i bet the owner of the truck felt just like you too because it happens so fast.
38 years old male from The Sun
DXP's Town Drunk
You should count yourself lucky for not hitting the breaks or swerving at 65 mph.
Yeah there are donkeys that block the road over here by me, and I have seen many patients of mine in hospital, broken bones, and damaged cars for driving on a canyon where the donkeys just sit there and can't do anything about it either. If you don't watch it they come out of nowhere and you would be driving 65 and bam in my hospital as my patient.
33 years old male from USA
♒ sᴜɴ ♑ᴍᴏᴏɴ ♑ʀɪsɪɴɢ
Posted by FirstDecanTaurianWomen0428

If I slammed on the breaks or swerve, there would been some bad consequences. Me getting hurt/killed, getting anyone behind me killed just to avoid the cat. I think in this situation it is ether me or the cat. The force of hitting the cat at 65 mph actually knocked my fender slightly off.

The way you Libra's complain about us, you would think that most of you would avoid this place like the plague. But NOPE, you're here, in every single thread. Mostly just to talk butter about us. I just don't get it. You despise us, but can't stay away from
Yay, I didn't want to live anyway. Seriously though, I live in the Baltic States in Eastern Europe. As of right now, all 3 of the states are members of NATO as well as European Union. However, with Donald coming to power, I'm strongly afraid of the fac
how do you satisfy both these planets when their inconjunct. Settle? Which one to settle for long term? I don't want what I need. And I don't need what I want.
Because people lie so we stop (caring) giving a
If you are yet to connect, please state your age. Responses from all genders please.
Being born in 21st century is butter, all fun activity, you need money for it. i wish my life stop, not like a suicide,i mean. like a bad tv show with not enough audience' God: ParisianCappy, We are watching youe life with angels n shyt, and honestly it
I am libra and i really like a Virgo man.he said he really likes me but cant have any relationship. He is so busy working n never has day off.so he usually wants to meet up when he finish working early in the closest area to mine. Usually he invites me
Eg, you go into a store where there's no line and you're the only person there, just looking at what they sell (and you barely have 5 seconds looking) before buying and an employee/cashier yells at you "what do you want?!" as in "hurry the treetrunk up"? An
Which one does it often but act like they don't?
Planned for an early night, ending up spending with her for hours. She even brought up kids. And then after we went on about it for 30 mins she steps back and says it's way too early to talk about it. :) Always talk daily. I feel right at home
So what do think is the main sign that a taurus guy likes you more than a friend except sex, I mean in the beginning - is it compliments, small gifts, constant texting etc, what's your experience guys?
Like I think back to people who I had no interest in the past who kept pursuing me and now I'm like, meh, I should have given them a chance. Like I didn't want them when they wanted me but now that they don't I kind of do. What do you think sunshines?