Does anyone feel they are growing........

This topic was created in the Astrology forum by MyStarsShine on Thursday, November 21, 2019 and has 31 replies.

Understanding Emotional Growth Through Your Moon Sign

Feeling more relaxed and comfortable may reflect emotional growth influenced by your Moon sign. Moon in Taurus or Scorpio can enhance stability and deep emotional awareness, leading to personal development and a sense of calm. Changes in your environment and self-perception often mirror this inner growth, helping you connect more with your emotions.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

......into their moon?

I do🌛

Moon in Taurus/Scorpio dominant

I've become very calm, more comforable with myself and seem a lot more relaxed with life 😎.

Also my candle, fairy lights and furry cushion/rug collection seems to be increasing 😛

Anyone else?

🙂

Like
Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

gosh i hate my sisters Taurus moons - candles everywhere

lotions everywhere

it's like smelling a rose garden 24/7

Oh God lol

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by borzoi

Posted by bumboklatt

Yeah ive let go of the superficiality of scorpio moon (brooding emo stare) and embraced the true emotional side of it.

A big theme with scorpio placements is realizing there is no such thing as control, just the illusion of it

click to expand

Are you a Scorpio?

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by borzoi

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by borzoi

Posted by bumboklatt

Yeah ive let go of the superficiality of scorpio moon (brooding emo stare) and embraced the true emotional side of it.

A big theme with scorpio placements is realizing there is no such thing as control, just the illusion of it

Are you a Scorpio?

i'm scorpio's narcissistic cousin

click to expand

I don't know what that means...

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by borzoi

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by borzoi

Posted by MyStarsShine

Posted by borzoi

Posted by bumboklatt

Yeah ive let go of the superficiality of scorpio moon (brooding emo stare) and embraced the true emotional side of it.

A big theme with scorpio placements is realizing there is no such thing as control, just the illusion of it

Are you a Scorpio?

i'm scorpio's narcissistic cousin

I don't know what that means...

A fancy way of saying Leo :')

click to expand

Oh right....lol

What was your user name before?

Profile picture of Soul
@Soul
11 Years10,000+ Posts

I care less about my opinion in conversation with people. Not saying I have no opinion, its just I find there is no point. 90% of the time when people describe their opinion it just starts and argument. Lately I find it a waste of time. It's made me a bit more silent. Also I've been self improving myself. First I quit smoking, then I quit eating bad food, then I quit drinking, and replaced all of it with exercising and dieting healthy. I stopped focusing on the things outside of myself I have no control over, and put all my focus into the things I do have control over. Which are the choices I make and the way I take in life. I've also felt much better mentally and physically, and find myself donating money much more often. I feel less selfish and more genuine. I also feel less awkward in public, and way less insecure in general. All the changes I've made and self improvement has made me feel extreamly confident, and less isolated. I feel extreamly odd when I stay inside, and feel like I need to be out and active.

Does any of this sound like a Scorpio moon?

Likes
Profile picture of Gemitati
@Gemitati
11 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by MyStarsShine

......into their moon?

I do🌛

Moon in Taurus/Scorpio dominant

I've become very calm, more comforable with myself and seem a lot more relaxed with life 😎.

Also my candle, fairy lights and furry cushion/rug collection seems to be increasing 😛

Anyone else?

🙂

I don’t think you can grow into Leo moon...

Like
Profile picture of MikeNYNYC
@MikeNYNYC
8 Years500+ Posts

Posted by Soul

I care less about my opinion in conversation with people. Not saying I have no opinion, its just I find there is no point. 90% of the time when people describe their opinion it just starts and argument. Lately I find it a waste of time. It's made me a bit more silent. Also I've been self improving myself. First I quit smoking, then I quit eating bad food, then I quit drinking, and replaced all of it with exercising and dieting healthy. I stopped focusing on the things outside of myself I have no control over, and put all my focus into the things I do have control over. Which are the choices I make and the way I take in life. I've also felt much better mentally and physically, and find myself donating money much more often. I feel less selfish and more genuine. I also feel less awkward in public, and way less insecure in general. All the changes I've made and self improvement has made me feel extreamly confident, and less isolated. I feel extreamly odd when I stay inside, and feel like I need to be out and active.

Does any of this sound like a Scorpio moon?

Yes. avery mature scorpio moon. What's your sun sign and how old are you?

Profile picture of Lostthoughts
@Lostthoughts
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Skeleton

Posted by Black-Mamba

gosh i hate my sisters Taurus moons - candles everywhere

lotions everywhere

it's like smelling a rose garden 24/7

Good. Until you changed the moon signs...

lol im like stop buying candles - the bish buys 20 candles at the same time

like what - she buys 30 lotions from body works at one time

she stocks up

but her lotions do smell good man

all fresh and beautiful

click to expand

My God. If your into candles Quality>quantity. Sonoma brand is excellent. After they have been used you can smell them 3 feet away when they are not lite.

Find yourself a hippie soy candle marker. The good ones always are backlogged but it's worth it. They last longer, stronger smell, and cleaner.

Wait, is she one of those who has so many candles she doesn't even half to lit one?

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Mesquite

No, more like my mid-haven.

I’m glad to hear someone shares my sentiments.

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by CuddleBug1288

What if I have the same sun n moon?

Massage from the universe 😄

Image Not Found

Like
Profile picture of Lostthoughts
@Lostthoughts
6 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Lostthoughts

Posted by Black-Mamba

Posted by Skeleton

Posted by Black-Mamba

gosh i hate my sisters Taurus moons - candles everywhere

lotions everywhere

it's like smelling a rose garden 24/7

Good. Until you changed the moon signs...

lol im like stop buying candles - the bish buys 20 candles at the same time

like what - she buys 30 lotions from body works at one time

she stocks up

but her lotions do smell good man

all fresh and beautiful

My God. If your into candles Quality>quantity. Sonoma brand is excellent. After they have been used you can smell them 3 feet away when they are not lite.

Find yourself a hippie soy candle marker. The good ones always are backlogged but it's worth it. They last longer, stronger smell, and cleaner.

Wait, is she one of those who has so many candles she doesn't even half to lit one?

Thanks for the heads up. Let me know the brands. I'll check Sonoma. I like my candles to smell all around me not just in one area.

i especially love masculine scents - woodsy - smoky

No she uses her candles, the problem is it's clutter - cause candles take forever to burn down

im the type of person use one thing forever - finish - then buy

i don't need 1000 options in my face = clutter

click to expand

how do you feel about sandlewood?

Profile picture of hippiecrite
@hippiecrite
9 Years1,000+ Posts

Think it’s more like my moon grew into me? When I was younger, it ran the show, for sure. Then I learned to put it in the corner, though it never *really* went away. Now, it’s there, but I know better than to listen to it. lol

Was thinking it might have to do with my progressed chart, but my progressed moon’s in Aries, so that’s def not it. I’m about as Aries as the Cowboys are legit America’s team. 🙄

Like
Profile picture of Jumpin_Jupiter
@Jumpin_Jupiter
7 Years5,000+ Posts

I can't tell. I got both my moon and sun in the same sign making me balanced I reckon. And my ascendant also air so I would come off a bit too airy. In terms of looks, that has changed drastically as I wasn't considered good looking as a youngin. But still somehow manages to pull girls and women. Um. I grew much more into my rising far more than anything I wanna say.

Profile picture of MyStarsShine
@MyStarsShine
10 Years25,000+ Posts

Posted by bmoon8

Where is your progressed moon? My progressed moon is in Taurus.

I feel that I have grown into my Libra moon more, too.

Leo....🤩

Profile picture of Argus
@Argus
7 Years1,000+ Posts

Posted by Mesquite

Posted by Argus

Posted by Mesquite

No, more like my mid-haven.

I’m glad to hear someone shares my sentiments.

Great minds think alike. 😊

click to expand

Image Not Found

Welcome back...btw!

Profile picture of SirHorns
@SirHorns
12 Years5,000+ Posts

My Taurus Moon has too much power as it is.

"Have you considered becoming a councilor?"

"You're so chill!"

"You have the quiet dominance about you-"

...shoves face full of food.

I have made no (okay maybe a little) effort to go against my inner Taruean impulses.