To do or not

I came to this forum a couple of months ago about an aqua guy I've been seeing for 18 months (which is unofficial to everyone ). He has now gone away for a few weeks. I asked him to let me know when he got to certain destinations and he did by either ph
Gemgal101January 10, 2018 7:20am
144 replies
You are on page out of 10
  • Gemgal101
    He has now gone away for a few weeks. I asked him to let me know when he got to certain destinations and he did by either phone or text. His last destination i texted him to make sure he got there (as i was worried and hadnt heard) and he replied with very short text.
    Hadnt heard from him the last few days and i received a text this morning with just typical talk like weather and how everything is going.
    We used to talk every day either verbally or text and I want to give him space because he needed this break to get away from everything. I just wanted to let him know that I miss him but the other part of me says to just let him be. I feel if i dont, he thinks i dont care about him. Am I right in thinking that?? Overthinking...thats what I do best!!
  • SpaceBird
    dunno
  • SpaceBird
    I honestly don't think it will matter either way.
  • AerialView
    I collect experience💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Text him.
  • SpaceBird
    Text him.

do it ..it will make you feel better and its not like he will mind or anything
  • Gemgal101
    Text him.

Dont laugh but I value your opinion AerialView but do you think he'd appreciate it or just go "whatever"? Should I wait a little longer like was suggested by someone else?
  • SpaceBird
    Text him.

be confident ....
  • AerialView
    I collect experience💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.
  • Gemgal101
    Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

Yes. I'm getting used to the no answer reply but thats ok. Was more to know that he would appreciate it. Thanks..
  • AerialView
    I collect experience💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.
  • Gemgal101
    Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.

Another question for you (if you dont mind) but its something thats bugged me for the past month but he used to call me babe or other "cute names" i guess but now he calls me by my real name. Is it i have moved back to friends zone or was it too much too soon and now overwhelming for him?
  • AerialView
    I collect experience💨
    male from Arlong Park
    Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.

Maybe it's only me but that's not a good sign if he stopped calling you "cute names"
  • compy
    Librius: A Balanced mind
    Yes, he will. If he needs space to recharge himself, don't text too much, but do it once in a while, so that he knows you are thinking of him and you are also comfortable with him being away for a while. I've noticed that when the Aqua is away, he gets detached mentally too, concentrating on what is going on at his present location. When he comes back, everything turns back to normal.
  • LadyNeptune
    🌵🍋🌿
    18 months and your not official...why’s that?
  • Gemgal101
    Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.

Not really what I wanted to hear but somehow didnt think it was good. It hurts when it started happening cos I got so used to being called "babe" and he would always say how amazing i looked and now, nothing. No compliments no cute names. Just very "friends". Feel like he was starting to push me and i think that was also the hesitation in texting him to say i miss him.

Aquarius Details

PEOPLE

Aquarius, Aquarius Man, Aquarius Woman, Aquarius First Decan, Aquarius Second Decan, Aquarius Third Decan, Aquarius Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Aquarius and Aries, Aquarius and Taurus, Aquarius and Gemini, Aquarius and Cancer, Aquarius and Leo, Aquarius and Virgo, Aquarius and Libra, Aquarius and Scorpio, Aquarius and Sagittarius, Aquarius and Capricorn, Aquarius and Aquarius, Aquarius and Pisces

PLANETS

Aquarius Moon, Aquarius Ascendant, Aquarius Mercury, Aquarius Venus, Aquarius Mars, Aquarius Jupiter, Aquarius Saturn, Aquarius Uranus, Aquarius Neptune, Aquarius Pluto

Recent Aquarius Topics