To do or not

I came to this forum a couple of months ago about an aqua guy I've been seeing for 18 months (which is unofficial to everyone ). He has now gone away for a few weeks. I asked him to let me know when he got to certain destinations and he did by either ph
Gemgal101
He has now gone away for a few weeks. I asked him to let me know when he got to certain destinations and he did by either phone or text. His last destination i texted him to make sure he got there (as i was worried and hadnt heard) and he replied with very short text.
Hadnt heard from him the last few days and i received a text this morning with just typical talk like weather and how everything is going.
We used to talk every day either verbally or text and I want to give him space because he needed this break to get away from everything. I just wanted to let him know that I miss him but the other part of me says to just let him be. I feel if i dont, he thinks i dont care about him. Am I right in thinking that?? Overthinking...thats what I do best!!
SpaceBird
dunno
SpaceBird
I honestly don't think it will matter either way.
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Wing Chun enthusiast💨
Text him.
SpaceBird
Text him.

do it ..it will make you feel better and its not like he will mind or anything
Leo188881
female from Australia
Ohhh i feel you. My Aqua went away for 2 weeks and his flight lands tonight. I had withdrawals because i wasn't used to not talking to him everyday but i was strong and tried to give him space to relax. I don't know what you're supposed to do in that situation but, just remember he's coming back and it will be ok. You just have to miss him a little bit longer 😘
Gemgal101
Text him.

Dont laugh but I value your opinion AerialView but do you think he'd appreciate it or just go "whatever"? Should I wait a little longer like was suggested by someone else?
SpaceBird
Posted by Gemgal101
Text him.

be confident ....
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Wing Chun enthusiast💨
Posted by Gemgal101
Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.
Gemgal101
Posted by Gemgal101
Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

Yes. I'm getting used to the no answer reply but thats ok. Was more to know that he would appreciate it. Thanks..
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Wing Chun enthusiast💨
Posted by Gemgal101
Posted by Gemgal101
Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.
Gemgal101
Posted by Gemgal101
Posted by Gemgal101
Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.

Another question for you (if you dont mind) but its something thats bugged me for the past month but he used to call me babe or other "cute names" i guess but now he calls me by my real name. Is it i have moved back to friends zone or was it too much too soon and now overwhelming for him?
AerialView
male from Arlong Park
Wing Chun enthusiast💨
Posted by Gemgal101
Posted by Gemgal101
Posted by Gemgal101
Text him.

Yes he'd appreciate it though he might not answer.

You're welcome.

Maybe it's only me but that's not a good sign if he stopped calling you "cute names"
compy
Librius: A Balanced mind
Yes, he will. If he needs space to recharge himself, don't text too much, but do it once in a while, so that he knows you are thinking of him and you are also comfortable with him being away for a while. I've noticed that when the Aqua is away, he gets detached mentally too, concentrating on what is going on at his present location. When he comes back, everything turns back to normal.
LadyNeptune
🌵🍋🌿
18 months and your not official...why’s that?

https://i.imgur.com/TAp6sdt.jpg?1 START DAY AND TIME MONDAY, 1/15/18 7PM PST (10PM EST) Roles will be distributed 15 minutes prior to game start. You will receive 2 PM's from me, the second will be your role. NIGHT: 8PM PST (11PM EST) to 8AM P
all the women being confused by caps https://youtu.be/H64QG4UsrGI 😂
her placements: gem sun gem moon gem rising leo venus leo mars her boyfriend is a cancer sun and to get out of arguments with him.. she told me that she would pretend to feel lightheaded and faint sometimes.. i've seen her do it again just last
if so, what do you snack on? I like them nature box snacks but I can't trust myself w/ snacks often so I opt out usually yogurt is also good tho, I like coconut noosa
I was doing so well and 4 weeks later he messages me telling me that I’m beautiful and he just felt like letting me know. So we spoke, and of course didn’t last long — I’m convinced it’s not me now because I’m not doing ANYTHING wrong for him to keep ru
Help a girl out.. had a couple dates already and he seems pretty phenomenal.. positive, successful, funny, cute, romantic, smart... He did admit he had a drinking problem at one point so he doesn’t drink at all anymore, hasn’t in 10 years...but doesn’t
Period underwear.. https://www.shethinx.com/pages/it-works I'm super confused as to how it works. Even after reading the "how it works" section. But I'm also kind of intrigued... Thoughts?
Ppl hate hella hard But I'm sure every one of us Leo moons have followers on dxp and real life So it makes me curious to see ppl hating on Leo moons like we bring nothing to the table yet being all over our ass otherwise
What up with the 12 dollar subscription to dxpnet The page get changing to that page No refunds lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI The game is simple: *I give a real life scenario (examples: award shows, stock market, sports games, tv ratings etc) *1 or 2 people take a guess and must take opposite answers to the scenario going agains
i know two happy couples who are Leo and Cancer. i kind of understand why it works esp leo men and cancer women. Leo needs encouraging love , support and loyalty , and nurturing at all times and i see cancer giving them that..alot... which makes
Anyone here have it? Can anyone tell me about this aspect? Any experiences with this aspect? I have this aspect very tightly conjunct, in the 12th house. It's my tightest aspect. From what Ive read and heard from people who look at my chart they sa