Best Post of the Day

I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
Dezra Vapa Pirate Patch
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit??s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading??_ he didn??t have what I thought was the best post of the day, he just gave me the idea. But I like to give credit, so there??s another good reason for making this thread.

So idea is simple, any day that you see an awesome comment, post or anything that tickles your fancy, we can add it to the collection. Obviously we all have different preferences and taste, so post whatever is important to you, it could be heartwarming and something you think is beautiful, or just something you think is funny as hell.

I will say that this thread is a collaborative collection, a place for everyone to share and keep sharing, so it is suggested that each person contributes one or two post a day, and not spam this thread. That??s not sharing! That??s being an marker.
Dezra Vapa Pirate Patch
irst post, I would like to recognize another lunar gem!

Posted by tiziani
Posted by SatoriFierce

That's going a bit too far to try and prove her wedding night is about to be her first time!

Me thinks she protesteth too much!

Only nice person on DXP
Posted by VivaciousScorpio
Go away LetitB, leave all us sock puppet accounts alone.
from America
"Scorp Sun Pisces Moon & Pisces Rising My own
Best response:

Dezra Vapa Pirate Patch
Posted by arietteheart2
The was my comment. Thank you.
Oh well he didn't give you credit than... That's not my bad.
Virgo-Pisces Axis - The Saviour of Axes ♍ - ♓
Cheers Rob.
from America
"Scorp Sun Pisces Moon & Pisces Rising My own
Posted by KingRat

haha!

aww..did that give you a wood little boy?

from America
"Scorp Sun Pisces Moon & Pisces Rising My own
Posted by KingRat

u come at the king with that?

boom dxp royal flush!

There's goes the little woood...

Posted by KingRat
dark temptation?

Lol
(That was my vote)
Dezra Vapa Pirate Patch
Posted by arietteheart2
He tooted and booted. You must have lousy kitty. Try kegels.

LMAO!
Dezra Vapa Pirate Patch
Crime fighting on rooftops by night.
Posted by Damnata
Anyway, I'd love to join the pity woe is me fest but I'm not a water sign.

Either way, what I said stands. If you ever feel like really reading into the Virgo psyche and not just engaging in an emotional circle jerk..I'll be around.

People shouldn't date Virgos anyway. It's hard to be in the presence of greatness so I understand how it pokes at insecurities. You are forgiven, my children.

❤.....
Posted by virgoyum

I find that most people who go on diatribes...lack self-awareness and are always looking for someone to blame.

But if you want to overlook a whole subset of individuals. Carry on. Meanwhile all of them will be living their lives not giving a treetrunk.

Virgo-Pisces Axis - The Saviour of Axes ♍ - ♓
LOL

2 girls have told me I look like him. Mostly if they watch too much TV. https://push-data.abs-cbn.com/push/push/media/2017/0010617/660/100717-andre_push.jpg?ext=.jpg
If you had to choose which one would you take? Scorpio Woman or Aries? They are kind of similar.
https://youtu.be/3qwXYFIw67Y Good evening :) I'm looking to start the game Thursday 12/15 or Friday 12/16 so people can play over the weekend. Nights will start at 10:00PM EST and Days will start at 10:00AM EST Without cutting any of the role
Let lose, be yourself, vent it all out if you must. Fellow Stingers and Scorpion Dominants, this is your place to go cra
What’s your story? (Yes this has been done before) https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/97/f4/1697f4a1e76d8593a3eb1e6ee55d0c87.gif https://aseriesoferraticism.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/8c421e45-3c39-43da-b978-b9eda4f9ffd1_text.gi
I met this guy about a month ago. We seem to be hitting it off. The issue is he likes about every other picture his ex has posted. They broke up in early October. I’m trying to tell myself it’s just him liking the content. He’ll like his other ex’s pic
Fellow fishes. This is a lounge for Pisces. The Piscean Reef 🎋 Share your dreams, hobbies, anything! Daydreams ! When you need somewhere to escape. This is a judgement free zone 🚷 Be respectful to peoples feelings 😘 I noticed some other signs had
Happy Birthday to my BFF, My numero UNO!!!!!! I hope you have a great day with whatever girl gets graced with your fabulous presence today!!! XD 🎶 Cause you're my right hand, you my go to!!! 🎶 @hellosaggy https://media.giphy.com/media/qFNcv6c05EPO8
I’m a virgo and she’s a Pisces. We met at a work meeting and were immediately attracted to one another. After we initially met, I didn’t reach out to her until like 3 months later lol. When I did she was like “finally”. Hahah. So I’m slow. Anyways. We sta
Substitutional thread for : - do you wanna...game - teena-ing -Jed jokes - place for us to mess around - place for us to meet up - place for us to drink.....tea or something stronger - and much more *wink* *wink* @SkiesAfire @Whiskey_in_a_bar
Hi all, I'm Virgo male with Venus in Leo. And I have a Scorpio co-worker who is Venus in Libra. I'm about 15yrs older than her, although I look a bit younger than my age (48). Any advice from someone with similar expererience? I feel like I'm getting
So this guy caught my eye. We seem to have a spark. I don't have much birth info but I was able to calculate that he is an Aquarius with an Aries moon. Does anyone have any Scorpio/Aquarius experience? My moon is in Aries as well.