I think i want a baby

Talk me out of it. Also, happy thanksgiving america. Kthnxbai.
Andalusia
Phat Lisa Loeb
Talk me out of it.

Also, happy thanksgiving america.

Kthnxbai.
Posted by Andalusia
Talk me out of it.

Also, happy thanksgiving america.

Kthnxbai.

They stink. And loud. And sorry, I don’t have one to spare...
WarAngel1
38 years old male from San Antonio, TX, USA
The man, the legend.
Best thing to ever squeeze out of your loins.
sierra_
virgo sun-pisces moon | not set in stone
me too

go for it!
tiziani
We #DXPIL Responsibly
Go for it.

enfant_terrible
32 years old male from United Consciousness of Yugoslavia
"Leo Sun. Taur Asc. Cancer Moon
Posted by Andalusia
Talk me out of it.

Ok..

Name one unselfish reason to have a baby?
Andalusia
Phat Lisa Loeb
Gawddammit. You all are supposed to me persuading me NOT to give birth.

And I swear to God, if the person I have blocked comes in here and makes some butterty ass comment, I will fly to the UK and not stop until he is found and I have smothered him with a pillow.
Posted by enfant_terrible
Posted by Andalusia
Talk me out of it.

Ok..

Name one unselfish reason to have a baby?

Shut up! Dxp need new members!!! Lol
DMV
36 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Naw girl. I think I'm ready 2
Andalusia
Phat Lisa Loeb
Posted by enfant_terrible
Posted by Andalusia
Talk me out of it.

Ok..

Name one unselfish reason to have a baby?

See, this.. this i can work with.
seraph
40 years old male from Canada
Mercurian and Venusian First Decan Leo. Third Decan Aquarius Rising.
Ellygant
Ascendant in Clumsy, Sun/Mercury/Venus in Scary, Moon in Comfort, Mars in Giddy
You’ll have to be tied to a water/earth sign boyyour entire life (let’s face it, you’re like me, those are your type)

Having a child permanently changes your mental and emotional state, a huge part of you will always unequivocally be dedicated to their safety and happiness.

The entire way in which you raise them reflects greatly the type of human being they’ll be and in turn how they affect every single other person they meet. Your treatment of them will reverberate into society by how they treat others.

You won’t get any sleep for at least four years.

They rearrange your organs.

Your bladder will never function the same again.

Your boobs enter a biological lottery of ‘will we be the best breasts ever or die a saggy death after this???’

You can’t eat sushi or deli meat for the duration of pregnancy which might as well be a century.
Ellygant
Ascendant in Clumsy, Sun/Mercury/Venus in Scary, Moon in Comfort, Mars in Giddy
Oh and your wife will be really upset.

It’s harder for me to feed you and a baby in the basement.
LePetitFisk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You'll end up giving birth to another Gobbutter and imposing another cantankerous Capricorn into this world that no one wants.
LePetitFisk
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How's that...?

I have my IC in aries and i am wondering what is means
Post your astro.com chart... Placidus House/web default style Ask a question about any personal planet and how to you use it or why you don't use it the way you want to or whatever.. ask me some question about any one of your personals... The reading s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI The game is simple: *I give a real life scenario (examples: award shows, stock market, sports games, tv ratings etc) *1 or 2 people take a guess and must take opposite answers to the scenario going agains
No matter what jacked up relationships I've had, I still want love and a committed relationship. Why does it seem so hard for that to happen? Has any other Leos had this problem? Then when you look at women like JLo and Hallie Berry who are Leos, it just
I have noticed this online and irl. What do they have that you like so much that a fixed sign doesn’t possess? I sort of get it cuz i feel that way with mutables tbh....im just very curious to know what it is that makes cardinal signs so interesting to yo
So last night I went to a big Amazon ever where 40k ppl were expected. There were maybe 20k. Anyways to get in you had to be an Amazon employee or their guest. Now i considered i might bump into Leo with Taurus moon old crush there since he just s
My friend is an Aquarius, and his birthday is coming up in a couple of days but I don’t know when that is so I’m patiently waiting lol. He is very much Aquarius, but can be a little sensitive and takes everything I say seriously 😂 He’s quite stubborn,
Any thoughts on this? I find this result of studies kind of counter-intuitive.
https://assets.rbl.ms/10870067/980x.gif https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54
Yep folks I'm bored and decided I let you guys hear my break up voice. I finally figured out this thing. This is just a test. And on it I give my personal planet placements. So have at it. https://vocaroo.com/i/s0baWm9h54qv
I growed up seeing my parents fighting like 24/7, but i still want a happy and prosperous future with wife and kids as a goal so i think they have zero influence in me, or maybe a lot? how about you?