Happy Birthday P-Angel

Wishing you a lovely one :) (D)
female from Jupiter
Sagittarius
Wishing you a lovely one

Happy Birthday, P-Angel! I do hope you have a great day!
Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune

Aw, thank you
"Ascendent Virgo 1.43 Sun Virgo 3.36 Moon
This is so belated, but I gotta wish you a happy birthday one way or another!! I hope you had a lovely time! Did you celebrate in the city?
Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune

Candeh !!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We went to dinner in the country and then ended up in Springfield at a poker game ... I had lots of fun. Thanks !!!

Hope all is well with you. You look beautiful as always.
"Ascendent Virgo 1.43 Sun Virgo 3.36 Moon
That picture just brought the biggest smiles to my face! Reminds me of my cats when they aren't fighting each other.

Where is there poker in Springfield? My boyfriend and I used to go out to Charlestown to the casino quite a bit, and we would do some poker there. We had to stop going for a while though because roulette was becoming a little addictive... hah.

I'm glad you had a great time though! Especially with all of this crap weather we've been having.

And thank you so much! I'm doing pretty well. The only downsides are that I've been pretty tired lately. I wouldn't mind having a spring break again to escape from adult life for a little, but I'm still having a fun. I spend a lot of my time out in Chantilly/Herndon now because I teach dance classes out there now
O F F L I N E
When is time for this again?
29 years old male from California, USA
INFP-A/ Life Path 8/ Rising - Tempest / Sun - Rain / Moon - Hurricane
Happy birthday @P-Angel!
Aqua 5th House/Scorp Moon/Virgo ASC Male
I thought p angel was a virgo

Happy Birthday!
Be living! Happy bday! Fight and win!
Love and devotion to you woman!
Don't give up!
Posted by starwars
Posted by bumboklatt
I thought p angel was a virgo

not the best time to throw snide remarks, it's her birthday

Never though you will make sense dork!
SunScorpio13.02 AscendantLibra28.13 MoonLeo29.03 M
Happy Birthday P-Angel!!

I hope you are doing well with the chemo, enough to celebrate your day.

Happy birthday P. Hope youre feeling good!
Posted by starwars
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by starwars
Posted by bumboklatt
I thought p angel was a virgo

not the best time to throw snide remarks, it's her birthday

Never though you will make sense dork!

rich coming from yewew

Have you ever missed my post?
It's like you are a hump on my back...
Why? Why?
Posted by starwars
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by starwars
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by starwars
Posted by bumboklatt
I thought p angel was a virgo

not the best time to throw snide remarks, it's her birthday

Never though you will make sense dork!

rich coming from yewew

Have you ever missed my post?
It's like you are a hump on my back...
Why? Why?

why are you acting like the crazy soon to be ex-wife whos looking for drama?

punch the walls and break the dishes already

I don't have dishes. We eat out of...hands!

Loser scorpio over a crab I'm shocked y'all would date devils minions It must be the sex plus you bore us cancer girls You know what never mind Have at it
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7940876/britney-spears-statue-petition-louisiana-confederate-replace Thoughts? I think it's for the best. https://media.tenor.com/images/3a84aacb2ca1c51794130b5f7715ccd7/tenor.gif
Hey there. I was just wondering if Im the only one that believes that a sexual relationship is an open relationship based off sex but it's still an relationship? I don't believe in the friends with benefits thing cause we all human as humans we h
Hey Libras. Why Libras are the most sign i see that are narcissistic? Im just going by experience.
i want to ask what is shut-in person be like? and what should i do if i want to make a relationship with them?
A few weeks ago my Leo friend (girl) started to try and cause trouble for me with my Aqua friend (guy). I know it isn't like him to diss me. Anyway she told me what he was saying and made it out like he was a two faced prick! So I talked to him about it
Do you guys find yourself just caring about everyone? Literally anyone and everyone. No matter if they're nice as hell to you, or butterty from the start. That's a problem of mine. I love everyone. I care about everyone. I see the hate in this w
Hey Leo's. I have a guy friend that's a Leo he is very prideful i notice everytime we talk we don't really engaged in much. He hits me up a lot i don't know if he likes that attention or what. But i think hes very spiteful and we don't really co
Hey there Taurus's. I know Taurus's love sex like mostly every sign but you guys love it the most. When you have sexual relationships how long they last ? Could you see some one in a fwb for potential mate ?
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
What Crab would move abroad to be with someone who they really love? Or is that one of the more hidden aspects of Cancer? they will literally give up being patriotic, in their shell and will go after what they know is real? Sag midheaven though coul
Good quality and multi-speed.