Happy Birthday P-Angel

Wishing you a lovely one :) (D)
female from Jupiter
Sagittarius
Wishing you a lovely one

Happy Birthday, P-Angel! I do hope you have a great day!
Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune

Aw, thank you
"Ascendent Virgo 1.43 Sun Virgo 3.36 Moon
This is so belated, but I gotta wish you a happy birthday one way or another!! I hope you had a lovely time! Did you celebrate in the city?
Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune

Candeh !!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We went to dinner in the country and then ended up in Springfield at a poker game ... I had lots of fun. Thanks !!!

Hope all is well with you. You look beautiful as always.
"Ascendent Virgo 1.43 Sun Virgo 3.36 Moon
That picture just brought the biggest smiles to my face! Reminds me of my cats when they aren't fighting each other.

Where is there poker in Springfield? My boyfriend and I used to go out to Charlestown to the casino quite a bit, and we would do some poker there. We had to stop going for a while though because roulette was becoming a little addictive... hah.

I'm glad you had a great time though! Especially with all of this crap weather we've been having.

And thank you so much! I'm doing pretty well. The only downsides are that I've been pretty tired lately. I wouldn't mind having a spring break again to escape from adult life for a little, but I'm still having a fun. I spend a lot of my time out in Chantilly/Herndon now because I teach dance classes out there now
O F F L I N E
When is time for this again?
29 years old male from California, USA
INFP-A Rising - Tempest / Sun - Rain / Moon - Hurricane / Mercury - Tornado /
Happy birthday @P-Angel!
Aqua 5th House/Scorp Moon/Virgo ASC Male
I thought p angel was a virgo

Happy Birthday!
don't mess with the angel
Posted by bumboklatt
I thought p angel was a virgo

not the best time to throw snide remarks, it's her birthday
Be living! Happy bday! Fight and win!
Love and devotion to you woman!
Don't give up!
Posted by starwars
Posted by bumboklatt
I thought p angel was a virgo

not the best time to throw snide remarks, it's her birthday

Never though you will make sense dork!
don't mess with the angel
I don't think it's P birthday... but what do I know

Happy birthday PAngel you one edgy pisces, much love
SunScorpio13.02 AscendantLibra28.13 MoonLeo29.03 M
Happy Birthday P-Angel!!

I hope you are doing well with the chemo, enough to celebrate your day.

don't mess with the angel
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by starwars
Posted by bumboklatt
I thought p angel was a virgo

not the best time to throw snide remarks, it's her birthday

Never though you will make sense dork!

rich coming from yewew

I am with someone who has Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Aries. His Mercury is in Pisces. I went to high school and grade school with this person, and he was very quiet, very reserved, and was the top athlete in school. I wa
I was watch a video with Dr.Helen Fisher. In part of the video she talks about the four personality traits. Got me thinking about the 4 elements. Fun how some things pop up in my head. Well i started to think that the person who start the 4 elements and u
lol does it bother you?!?!?! I'm sure we all do it.. I "try" to reply to everyone but having a choice is great !
Is this a sensitive guy and does he appreciate a sensitive woman? What kind of lady would he like?
What are the aspects for sex appeal? Physical magnetism? If you have it, pix and your natal chart 😘
What would you give to a Gini woman for her bday if she is not into jewelry, designer bags, has too much clothes already and shoes... And also Gemini ladies - post the best gift you had received that you love? Not nessesary your man - anyone! Th
So, apparently there was a YouTube channel where a father and mother of five film their children as the parents "prank" them. I'm unclear on whether or not the man is the biological father of all five, but the woman is a step-mother to two of the children
I can never click with libra females... I don't even know why... it just doesn't work... 🤔
take the test to see how you score. I score 47. You are somewhat shy. http://academics.wellesley.edu/Psychology/Cheek/howshy.html
Good mornin'.. I'm new to DXPNET. I had been browsing this site for awhile now and decided to make an account for myself and talk to you all. What orginally brought me here is women and after studying the minds of cookiemonsteres under certain signs, I come
I've been noticing that quite a few people in my life are and were libra moons. One thing they all have in common is goo
I'll go first! shameless! https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtaqOzIGB2bQdvW/giphy.gif https://media2.giphy.com/media/xinWyVDyduQ9y/giphy.gif https://media4.giphy.com/media/R8gheFcsG9n9u/giphy.gif
We caught feelings for each other but we both don't believe in long distance relationships. So, I decided to move on and told him I'll block him from Facebook and WhatsApp so that I could move on. He seemed quite reluctant but respected my decision. In th
From my experiences with Librans... Libras tend to hide the jealous & possessive side about themselves from their partner in the beginning because they are afraid that this part of themselves will easily scare off other people & this happening is a Lib